Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,813 members, 7,956,076 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:26 AM

Osinbajo Cautions Nigerians Against Divisive Actions, Utterances - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Cautions Nigerians Against Divisive Actions, Utterances (7319 Views)

Let’s Unite Against Divisive Forces - President Tinubu Urges ECOWAS Nations / FG Cautions Nigerians Against Indiscriminate Posting On Social Media / Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Buhari Cautions Against Divisive Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Cautions Nigerians Against Divisive Actions, Utterances by ibietela2(m): 2:47pm On May 07, 2021
ezenwajosh:
SAME USA YOUR TALKING ABOUT TODAY HAD A BLOODY REVOLUTION....KILLED PEOPLE LIKE THE POLITICIANS YOU HAVE TODAY

READ ABOUT GEORGE WASHINGTON

I forgot to tell the idiot how the Americans fought the British unlike the caretaker sit they gave those idiots called founding fathers
Re: Osinbajo Cautions Nigerians Against Divisive Actions, Utterances by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 07, 2021
ibietela2:

I forgot to tell the idiot how the Americans fought the British unlike the caretaker sit they gave those idiots called founding fathers
exactly....they fought the British and George Washington went ahead and kill their own people supporting Britain and sabotaging their struggle

Nigerians don't read...and will never that's why their knowledge ended with what their parents told them that somebody said

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Cautions Nigerians Against Divisive Actions, Utterances by rollandben(m): 3:25pm On May 07, 2021
You better keep your FU*king mouth shot...you fucking irrelevant vice.
Re: Osinbajo Cautions Nigerians Against Divisive Actions, Utterances by themanderon: 4:10pm On May 07, 2021
Your government should reconsider their stance on nepotism, justice and fairness. I believe we as a country would head somewhere if they do.
Re: Osinbajo Cautions Nigerians Against Divisive Actions, Utterances by chaloskyx: 4:40pm On May 07, 2021
OGA JUST SHUT UP YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A PUPPET WHOS STRINGS ARE FURTHER TIGHTNED DUE TO THE LEVEL OF CORRUPTION YOU HAVE GOTTEN YOURSELF DEEP INTO
Re: Osinbajo Cautions Nigerians Against Divisive Actions, Utterances by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 07, 2021
Yomit71:

My daddy does not have sense sir, if I got lost/kidnapped now, I tell you even my mother won't wail more than a week before she'll begin to eat good food. I don go be that. My parents don't have iota of sense sir
Re: Osinbajo Cautions Nigerians Against Divisive Actions, Utterances by 2elliot: 4:56pm On May 07, 2021
Osibanjo the antichrist false prophet.
Re: Osinbajo Cautions Nigerians Against Divisive Actions, Utterances by Uchek(m): 7:59pm On May 07, 2021
If Nigeria did not become great after almost 61 year of independence, but fell apart to the extent all the countries ( Malaysia, Indonesia,South Korea, Brazil) that were at or below par are now light years ahead of her, what makes you think she would great?

Do you really understand what it takes to make a country great?

what
Jollylolly:
All i know is that all these people calling for separation will bury their heads in shame by the time this country great. the storm shall pass.
Re: Osinbajo Cautions Nigerians Against Divisive Actions, Utterances by Yomit71(m): 2:35pm On May 09, 2021
[quote author=FrLukas post=101469810][/quote] ehya sorry sir, i didn't know you inherit senselessness from your father. RIP to him
Re: Osinbajo Cautions Nigerians Against Divisive Actions, Utterances by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 10, 2021
Yomit71:

ehya sorry sir, you should have known that i inherited senselessness from my father and mother.
May they not rest well in their graves
Re: Osinbajo Cautions Nigerians Against Divisive Actions, Utterances by Yomit71(m): 1:54pm On May 11, 2021
[quote author=FrLukas post=101557541][/quote] your case is different my bloda

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Cautions Nigerians Against Divisive Actions, Utterances by KRSWon: 11:39am On Aug 02, 2021
So "5%" and "small dot in a circle" and "language they understand" weren't "divisive utterances"?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi Calls For Designation Of Enugu As Oil-Bearing State / 95 Million Nigerians Need To Register For NIN, Says NIMC / Enugu In Turmoil As Police Shot At Biafran Protesters-pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.