Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Stolen Vehicles Recover From Ipob Terrorists: Check If You Will See Yours - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stolen Vehicles Recover From Ipob Terrorists: Check If You Will See Yours (2945 Views)

El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu / Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac / Ohanaeze Distances Self From Ipob’s Security Network. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stolen Vehicles Recover From Ipob Terrorists: Check If You Will See Yours by LordLugard1: 9:18am On May 07, 2021
Unknown gunmen when went to attack Orlu police station in Imo state where killed by police and vehicles that they snatched from people recovered.

1 Like

Re: Stolen Vehicles Recover From Ipob Terrorists: Check If You Will See Yours by LordLugard1: 9:19am On May 07, 2021
Continue

Re: Stolen Vehicles Recover From Ipob Terrorists: Check If You Will See Yours by helinues: 9:21am On May 07, 2021
The people behind UGM are already criminals..

Not surprised

There were probably ambushed... Government car is even among self

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stolen Vehicles Recover From Ipob Terrorists: Check If You Will See Yours by HONESTFACT101(m): 9:26am On May 07, 2021
LordLugard1:
Unknown gunmen when went to attack Orlu police station in Imo state where killed by police and vehicles that they snatched from people recovered.

you follow them snatch am keep trying hard to label IPOB as evil......signing out

2 Likes

Re: Stolen Vehicles Recover From Ipob Terrorists: Check If You Will See Yours by Nobody: 9:29am On May 07, 2021
So those guys i watched in a video where going to fight the police.

See their end shocked

3 Likes

Re: Stolen Vehicles Recover From Ipob Terrorists: Check If You Will See Yours by helinues: 9:32am On May 07, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
So those guys i watched in a video where going to fight the police.

See their end shocked

You still get the video? Make I see how their journey to hell look like
Re: Stolen Vehicles Recover From Ipob Terrorists: Check If You Will See Yours by Nobody: 9:34am On May 07, 2021
helinues:

You still get the video? Make I see how their journey to hell look like

https://mobile.twitter.com/Adaeze_uc/status/1390415081511526400

1 Like

Re: Stolen Vehicles Recover From Ipob Terrorists: Check If You Will See Yours by Asgard73: 9:34am On May 07, 2021
UGM is not ESN OR IPOB..

Yoruba people should take note.

3 Likes

Re: Stolen Vehicles Recover From Ipob Terrorists: Check If You Will See Yours by mekaboy(m): 9:35am On May 07, 2021
All Hail Biafra.

With all this donation, the fraudster could not buy cars for them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STqj--b3llY

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stolen Vehicles Recover From Ipob Terrorists: Check If You Will See Yours by Asgard73: 9:36am On May 07, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

This is ESN not UGM

Take note.

Unless you have evidence they’re one and same

Don’t robe ESN TO YOUR MADNESS

3 Likes

Re: Stolen Vehicles Recover From Ipob Terrorists: Check If You Will See Yours by Asgard73: 9:37am On May 07, 2021
Biafra is a spirit ..

All hail Biafra

Nobody will ever say in this life

All hail oduduwA sad

I love ESN ..

2 Likes

Re: Stolen Vehicles Recover From Ipob Terrorists: Check If You Will See Yours by Nobody: 9:38am On May 07, 2021
Asgard73:

This is ESN not UGM

Take note.

What is our business, ESN IS UGM created from London by ipob terrorist Nnamdi kanu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stolen Vehicles Recover From Ipob Terrorists: Check If You Will See Yours by Asgard73: 9:39am On May 07, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

What is our business, ESN IS UGM created from London by ipob terrorist Nnamdi kanu

You’re talking nonsense

Get me proof those guys in your videos are the dead guys there

Point anyone that resemble any of the death men

I don’t do gays .. stop pushing

3 Likes

Re: Stolen Vehicles Recover From Ipob Terrorists: Check If You Will See Yours by helinues: 9:40am On May 07, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Their journey to hell sweet baje... They used UFO craft as their vehicle so that they can get to hell faster... Hell they are

grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stolen Vehicles Recover From Ipob Terrorists: Check If You Will See Yours by Asgard73: 9:41am On May 07, 2021
Can any Yoruba man proudly say God bless odua republic grin

God bless Biafra..
Land of the rising sun.

Fulani will never have an inch of Biafra

1 Like

Re: Stolen Vehicles Recover From Ipob Terrorists: Check If You Will See Yours by Nobody: 9:42am On May 07, 2021
Asgard73:

You’re talking nonsense

No time for long talk.

The only proof is they want biafra, they carried guns and now they are dead grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stolen Vehicles Recover From Ipob Terrorists: Check If You Will See Yours by Asgard73: 9:42am On May 07, 2021
helinues:

Their journey to hail sweet baje... They used UFO craft as their vehicle so that they can get to hell faster... Hell they are

grin

Normal gibberish from helinues

What else?

1 Like

Re: Stolen Vehicles Recover From Ipob Terrorists: Check If You Will See Yours by helinues: 9:42am On May 07, 2021
Asgard73:

You’re talking nonsense

Hahahah.. The same white Toyota pick up truck is also in the video.

The range rover is also in the video

Chai

3 Likes

Re: Stolen Vehicles Recover From Ipob Terrorists: Check If You Will See Yours by Nobody: 9:42am On May 07, 2021
helinues:

Their journey to hail sweet baje... They used UFO craft as their vehicle so that they can get to hell faster... Hell they are

grin

Haha..journey to death.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stolen Vehicles Recover From Ipob Terrorists: Check If You Will See Yours by joeluv: 9:42am On May 07, 2021
E no get better for ND for sending these boys to thier graves. Chai

1 Like

Re: Stolen Vehicles Recover From Ipob Terrorists: Check If You Will See Yours by Asgard73: 9:44am On May 07, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

No time for long talk.

The only proof is they want biafra, they carried guns and now they are dead grin

You lied

UGM IS AFTER SECURITY CHECK POINT
THEY ARE NOT RELATED to Biafra struggle

They’re settling scores with Nigeria security

ESN IS AN ORGANIZED MEN... DEALING WITH FULANI IN IGBOLAND

ESN ARE NOT ANY BODIES PLAY MATE

WHO NO GO NO KNOW

WERE DONE HERE

NEXT.
Re: Stolen Vehicles Recover From Ipob Terrorists: Check If You Will See Yours by helinues: 9:44am On May 07, 2021
Asgard73:

Normal gibberish from helinues

What else?

What else is more of those miscreants would soon meet their waterloo..

I have seen their video to hell journey... Very fast
Re: Stolen Vehicles Recover From Ipob Terrorists: Check If You Will See Yours by Nobody: 9:47am On May 07, 2021
Asgard73:

You lied

UGM IS AFTER SECURITY CHECK POINT
THEY ARE NOT RELATED to Biafra struggle

They’re settling scores with Nigeria security

ESN IS AN ORGANIZED MEN... DEALING WITH FULANI IN IGBOLAND

ESN ARE NOT ANY BODIES PLAY MATE

WHO NO GO NO KNOW

WERE DONE HERE

NEXT.

How that one take concern me?

1 Like

Re: Stolen Vehicles Recover From Ipob Terrorists: Check If You Will See Yours by Ojiofor: 9:47am On May 07, 2021
Asgard73:

This is ESN not UGM

Take note.

You Will deny your dead colleagues as usual until your supreme leader makes a statement.stop living like a zombie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stolen Vehicles Recover From Ipob Terrorists: Check If You Will See Yours by cocolacec(m): 9:55am On May 07, 2021
LordLugard1:
Continue

Men killing men since Cain and Abel.
Re: Stolen Vehicles Recover From Ipob Terrorists: Check If You Will See Yours by stanluiz(m): 9:59am On May 07, 2021
Good job by the security forces.
Re: Stolen Vehicles Recover From Ipob Terrorists: Check If You Will See Yours by OlujobaSamuel: 10:01am On May 07, 2021
Biko what is that police van doing in Imo state? It's registered in Lagos, Alimosho (Ikotun), so place of operation should be in Lagos if donated by the Lagos govt, or it's part of the stolen vehicles.
Hope the vehicle owners report case of stolen vehicle, before dem go enter one chance of promoting crime.
Re: Stolen Vehicles Recover From Ipob Terrorists: Check If You Will See Yours by stanluiz(m): 10:01am On May 07, 2021
Ojiofor:

You Will deny your dead colleagues as usual until your supreme leader makes a statement.stoo living like a zombie.
U dey mind them. Kanu will be in London brainwashing them to attack security forces, While the security forces will keep wasting Them.

Nnamdi kanu, You men (Esn and UGM) are been wasted by Nigeria security forces. Come by to Nigeria and fight for them.
Re: Stolen Vehicles Recover From Ipob Terrorists: Check If You Will See Yours by NnadyAutos: 10:11am On May 07, 2021
Some must have escaped.
Re: Stolen Vehicles Recover From Ipob Terrorists: Check If You Will See Yours by Harrykn: 10:12am On May 07, 2021
Those are not bullet wounds, ungun known men were butchered by Afonjas in uniform

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB Terrorists Are Currently Using Yoruba Monikers To Mock Attahiru, Others * / INEC Should Cancel Lagos Elections And Declare Sanwo / New Designs For A Nigerian Flag!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.