Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,271 members, 7,836,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Actor Yomi Fabiyi Revealed What Baba Ijesha Told Him After Visiting Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Yomi Fabiyi Revealed What Baba Ijesha Told Him After Visiting Him (797 Views)

Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian / Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him / Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actor Yomi Fabiyi Revealed What Baba Ijesha Told Him After Visiting Him by Pmpm: 9:25am On May 07, 2021
''Yomi I was Set up, I didn't Rape the girl'' Actor Yomi Fabiyi Revealed What Baba Ijesha Told Him after Visiting Baba Ijesha in Prison (Video).

According to trending report of Nollywood actor Baba Ijesha who was accused of rape, Yomi Fabiyi who has been castigated for supporting Baba Ijesha visit him in prison recently, PraizeMedia report.

The Nollywood actor Yomi Fabiyi revelas all what Baba Ijesha told him in the prison in a trending video shared online recently.

In his words, he said Baba Ijesha confessed to him truthfully that he didn't rape or force the lady to do anything. And the girl didn't even mention that he rape her.

Yomi Fabiyi reveals so many things from what Baba Ijesha told him.

Watch the Video below ;

http://www.pmmusicbeats.com/2021/05/yomi-i-was-set-up-i-didnt-rape-girl.html

Re: Actor Yomi Fabiyi Revealed What Baba Ijesha Told Him After Visiting Him by nzeobi(m): 9:51am On May 07, 2021
All these Yoruba actors and actresses, I guess the only thing they are good in doing is drawing tattoos and bleaching and faking everything about them.

No morals always behaving like touts.
Re: Actor Yomi Fabiyi Revealed What Baba Ijesha Told Him After Visiting Him by bojijeb799: 10:55am On May 07, 2021
Pmpm:
''Yomi I was Set up, I didn't Rape the girl'' Actor Yomi Fabiyi Revealed What Baba Ijesha Told Him after Visiting Baba Ijesha in Prison (Video).

According to trending report of Nollywood actor Baba Ijesha who was accused of rape, Yomi Fabiyi who has been castigated for supporting Baba Ijesha visit him in prison recently, PraizeMedia report.

The Nollywood actor Yomi Fabiyi revelas all what Baba Ijesha told him in the prison in a trending video shared online recently.

In his words, he said Baba Ijesha confessed to him truthfully that he didn't rape or force the lady to do anything. And the girl didn't even mention that he rape her.

Yomi Fabiyi reveals so many things from what Baba Ijesha told him.

Watch the Video below ;

http://www.pmmusicbeats.com/2021/05/yomi-i-was-set-up-i-didnt-rape-girl.html

(1) (Reply)

People Refuse To Pick Free Money As Yahoo Boy Throws Money In The Air(Video) / Veteran Actress Rachel Oniga Dies Of COVID-19 At 64 / Banky W, Adesua, Toyin Abraham, Rita Dominic, Don Jazzy, Bob Risky, At Tiwa Sav

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.