Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Land Purchase Investment With Avenues 2 Wealth - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Land Purchase Investment With Avenues 2 Wealth (240 Views)

Family Land Purchase / Land Purchase Mistakes You Should Avoid / Land Purchase Agreement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Land Purchase Investment With Avenues 2 Wealth by proclinician: 9:52am On May 07, 2021
Hi everyone,

This is my first topic on this forum and I just seek some clarifications. One of my long time Facebook friend introduced me to this real estate company, Avenues 2 wealth that sell lands and I am about to purchase 1 acre of land with this company at the cost of 1.8m.

This company is located in Lagos and the estate is in Lagos shagamu express road (kobape). The agent said I'll get contract of sale survey, deed of assignment, receipt and c.f.o. upon purchase.

I want to know if anyone here knows this company or has had any dealing with them and is this company credible?

Secondly I am a single young Igbo man not upto 30, I intend to buy this land and sell in 10 years time while filing it with palm trees, is this a good investment, I don't live in Lagos and have no intentions of living in Lagos. Is it wise for an Igbo youngster to own a land in Lagos/Ogun?

Admin and moderator can help push to front page for more response.
Lawyer,
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: Land Purchase Investment With Avenues 2 Wealth by adetunrayo(f): 10:10pm On Mar 18, 2022
Yes, it is not a bad idea to own a land in Yoruba land.

(1) (Reply)

Fabulous Off-plan Real Estate Investment Offer @1865 Residences, V. I. Lagos / Terraces And Duplexes Smart Home In Ajah With 24months Payment Plan / What Is The Best Way To Raise Just One Part Of 3 3 Bedroom Flat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.