Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Pass 2021 Jamb Like A Guru - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pass 2021 Jamb Like A Guru (106 Views)

Can A Guru Help Solve This Quantitative Reasoning? / Pass 2021 Jamb Like A Guru / Isreal Galadima The JAMB Guru: Throwback Pictures Of 2018 UTME Highest Scorer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pass 2021 Jamb Like A Guru by EducatorEasy21(m): 9:57am On May 07, 2021
Good day JAMBITES

This is a 5 years blueprint of Passing Jamb that has helped my Friends, relatives like a Guru despite if you didn't go to school for one or more years.

These are some of the tips you can use to Pass Jamb like a Guru.

1. Picture your scores in your mind. It is so funny that student think what as this come to do with passing Jamb. It is very important and the most important that you always picture your desired Score. Just has I myself I pictured 250 to 280 and I eventually got above 250.

2. Set a Reading time. You don't have to read all the textbook because some questions are not O' Level questions but A' Level questions which you have never seen. Be familiar with the Questions like the back of your palms.

3. Always Solve Problems and get a Coach who will put you through or even if the coach is lazy all he or she needs to do is to give you assignment to be finished in 42 hours or less by that the urgency is there to push you to read.

4. Always picture that you don't want to fail your referred mentor, coach, parents or even guardians. When you always Picture that in your mind you will always be motivated to read or study the Questions and answer.

If you want to know more and wish to make this exams once. Take time answer these few questions.

1. What would you love to score above your desired course cut off score?

2. How many hours can you devote to know this in a short while?

3. Do you need a Coach? If yes DM or get a good Coach you would love.

Am Educator Israel Jegede, CEO Jit international.
WhatsApp number 08148436294.

(1) (Reply)

Study In The Heart Of Europe,new Zealand,ireland,usa,tokyo And Others Countries / How To Write A Paper That Is Cheap / Check Out This Quantitative: How Will I Get The Numbers At The Side

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.