Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Family And Finance. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family And Finance. (174 Views)

How Were You Able To Raise Money And Finance Your Wedding ? / My Younger Brother Wants To Finance My Wedding. / Akwa Ibom Girl Abandoned By Family And Left To Die, Rescued (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Family And Finance. by Loisyjoe30(f): 11:19am On May 07, 2021
Please help!!!
Am currently a stay at home mom not by choice... Am a tailor by profession but had to stop due to the pregnancy, who is almost due to give birth and I have a three year old daughter.
Times have changed and things are hard... I need help on how to manage 20k given to me my my husband for this month.( which is no where near the amount we usually spend before) We're a family of four, my niece is staying with us. Sometimes I feel like hubby is just holding back.... No negative comments please.
Re: Family And Finance. by ibechris(m): 3:56pm On May 07, 2021
Times are indeed harder and not just hard.

U need to first praise ur husband for the little he is doing,because most people are out of job these days and u could see that with Covid and Buhari all isnt well with the economy.

However, as at is today,madam just manage whatever u could with ur husband until u give birth and may be start helping and see what u could bring to the table for the sustenance of the family.

In Nigeria of today,every hand must be on deck to help out the man in the house as u rightly say,times are hard.
Re: Family And Finance. by ADUKKY(f): 4:35pm On May 07, 2021
Like the person above said, give kudos to him and cut your coat according to your pocket. Try to buy bulk to reduce cost. Cut out any unnecessary item, stick to the basics. For future, begin to strategize on how to improve your business against post natal. You'll be fine.

(1) (Reply)

Great For Children! / Foundation Donates Relief Items, Water Facility To Kogi Orphanages In Kogi Commu / Braided Wig Making

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.