Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Steve Jobs Secret Still Makes People Millionaires - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Steve Jobs Secret Still Makes People Millionaires (359 Views)

Covid 19 : Top 10 World Billionaires Still Makes Profit / Sam & Steve Nico Williams Biography, Twins Invent Cryptocurrency PPT, Net Worth / Top Online Business That Has Made Most Young People Millionaires In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Steve Jobs Secret Still Makes People Millionaires by Ortega101: 11:44am On May 07, 2021
Do you have an iPhone yet?

Don't be shy. Okay, have you ever considered getting one?

You see, last year, I wanted to get one for myself...

I went online to check the spec of what I'd want to buy...

From iPhone 7 to iPhone 11...

I kept checking the spec and comparing with some android brands.

And you know what?

Many android brands beat it hands down in spec.

-Memory capacity.

-Flexibility.

-Battery life (iPhone 11 battery capacity is not even up to 3500mAH)

...yet, the iPhone brand is a trillion dollar brand.

You know why?

Steve Jobs created a cult off his brand.

No. Not the secret diabolical cult...

Am talking about an exclusive group...

That would make an average user feel different the moment he gets an iPhone (even though his mum sells pepper down the street)

In his mind, he feels like a rich dude...

A celebrity...

A big boy!

And that was what Steve Jobs took advantage of.

Often times, people buy things because of EMOTION and not based on logic.

And so buddy...

It's your responsibility to sit back to find out what emotion your products or services trigger in your prospect.

There are two major times of emotion.

Pain (and every other thing associated with it)

...Fear
...Insecurities
...Regrets
...Disappointments
...Challenges
...Anger
...Jealousy

Pleasure (and every other thing associated with it)...

...Pride
...Ego
...Increased status
...Admiration

You see, once you get done with the core emotion that would tick your prospects...

You can relax, work less, and still make more money than many of your competitors ever dreamed of...

Like I explained in this simple audio programme (with a PDF guide) on how to make 6 figures and more working less using the MPO Secret Formula that brought me N600k the first month.

Want to know more?

Here's the link for your clicking pleasure.
www.ortegaogomigo.com/mpo

Ciao,

Ortega Ogomigo

1 Like

Re: Steve Jobs Secret Still Makes People Millionaires by Nobody: 11:52am On May 07, 2021
How is this not Yahoo Yahoo?

(1) (Reply)

Start Easy Today: No Face No Voice Youtube Channel / Help! How Do I Go About This Paypal Limit / BLCO Allocation Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.