Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,588 members, 7,955,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:41 PM

Who Knows The Whereabout Of This Beautiful Girl - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Knows The Whereabout Of This Beautiful Girl (775 Views)

Keyamo: Tinubu Not President, Doesn’t Need To Issue Statements On His Whereabout / I Didn’t Speak On Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabout In Minna – Kalu / Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows The Whereabout Of This Beautiful Girl by shiffynaani(m): 12:01pm On May 07, 2021
I wonder where she go dey now. The regret she for don regret for this life ehn, may we just lipsrsealed

Abeg help us tell her that she should be very strong and take heart o.

E remain small, the storm is almost over

Signed: Concerned citizens of the south

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Whereabout Of This Beautiful Girl by CorperateDesign: 12:03pm On May 07, 2021
You should know na
Re: Who Knows The Whereabout Of This Beautiful Girl by tit(f): 12:07pm On May 07, 2021
Street boys for done scatter am.
Her mumu too mush

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Whereabout Of This Beautiful Girl by Goldp5988(f): 12:24pm On May 07, 2021
Lol
Re: Who Knows The Whereabout Of This Beautiful Girl by LordLugard1(m): 12:32pm On May 07, 2021
Was killed by bandids

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Whereabout Of This Beautiful Girl by Burtonj: 12:33pm On May 07, 2021
She must have been one of the kidnapped Afaka student.

(1) (Reply)

I'll Cease To Be Nigerian If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George / Borno Rep Sacks Aide For Hailing Shekau’s Suicidal Death / Ebonyi Massacre: No Herdsmen Attack In The State- Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.