Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Siblings' Rights. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Siblings' Rights. (168 Views)

Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children / Five Siblings Recreate Childhood Photo After 50 Years / Siblings Fight Dirty Over Late Bank Manager’s Wealth (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Siblings' Rights. by HRMK: 12:03pm On May 07, 2021
an old frd infmd me of what he is presently going through and sought my candid advice on same.i av to pass this to the forum.this invold 8kids and my frd is the first child.their dad passed on when the last child was still in the womb.this last child retired from govt job 2yrs ago.in trying to play the big bro,my frd left all the parents' assets to his juniors to manage.but the problem now is that these siblings are now claiming ownership of these properties!WHAT SHULD MY FRD DO NOW TO RECLAIM HIS AUTHORITY?

(1) (Reply)

Working From Home With Your Smart Phone Or Laptop And Earn Every Day.. / Birthday Greetings. / Happy Father's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.