Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Yellow Fever Vaccine Passport For Travelling Locations In Ogun State - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Yellow Fever Vaccine Passport For Travelling Locations In Ogun State (1447 Views)

JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) / List Of Unsafe Locations In Lagos State! / Should I Renounce My Nigerian Passport For A Thailand Passport? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yellow Fever Vaccine Passport For Travelling Locations In Ogun State by Teetomania: 12:31pm On May 07, 2021
I'm trying to get the yellow fever vaccine passport. Even though I know where and how to get it in Lagos, at the airport, I'm in Ogun state right now. Going back to Lagos when I'm close to where I want to travel to (Benin republic) doesn't make sense. I heard it can be obtained at Seme and Idiroko borders, I don't know how true or how to go about it. Please shed more light if you know. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Yellow Fever Vaccine Passport For Travelling Locations In Ogun State by aieromon(m): 6:22pm On May 07, 2021
Teetomania:
I'm trying to get the yellow fever vaccine passport. Even though I know where and how to get it in Lagos, at the airport, I'm in Ogun state right now. Going back to Lagos when I'm close to where I want to travel to (Benin republic) doesn't make sense. I heard it can be obtained at Seme and Idiroko borders, I don't know how true or how to go about it. Please shed more light if you know. Thanks.

You heard right. Ask for the Port Health Services office in any of the locations and request for a yellow fever vaccination. Official price is ₦2,000 plus admin charges on Remita (https://yellowcardnigeria.com/users/adduser#)

You can also visit the Federal Secretariat Mosan, Abeokuta and ask for directions to the Port Health Services office.

N.B - The vaccine is supposed to be administered at least 2 weeks before travel. You will open yourself to extortion if you try to get the card very close to the intended travel date.

1 Like

Re: Yellow Fever Vaccine Passport For Travelling Locations In Ogun State by wealthtrak: 8:10pm On Jun 10, 2021
aieromon:

You heard right. Ask for the Port Health Services office in any of the locations and request for a yellow fever vaccination. Official price is ₦2,000 plus admin charges on Remita (https://yellowcardnigeria.com/users/adduser#)

You can also visit the Federal Secretariat Mosan, Abeokuta and ask for directions to the Port Health Services office.

N.B - The vaccine is supposed to be administered at least 2 weeks before travel. You will open yourself to extortion if you try to get the card very close to the intended travel date.

(1) (Reply)

Frm Nigeria Ambassador To Indonesia, Alh Ibrahim Baba Mai-sule, Arrested (Video) / Pictures Of African Migrants Live Packed In Italian Warehouse . / Good Hotels And Guest Houses In Ikoyi Axis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.