Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

ISWAP Dislodges Military Base In Borno, Closing On Interior Parts Of Damboa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISWAP Dislodges Military Base In Borno, Closing On Interior Parts Of Damboa (297 Views)

Terrorists Attack Damboa, Raze Down General Hospital, Other Buildings (video) / 3 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Damboa. Army Kills 19 Insurgents / Boko Haram Attacks Damboa In Borno. Scores Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ISWAP Dislodges Military Base In Borno, Closing On Interior Parts Of Damboa by Winnerforever: 1:22pm On May 07, 2021
Terrorists of the Islamic State West Africa (ISWAP), on Thursday, launched an attack in Damboa, Borno State, Northeast Nigeria, leading to the dislodgement of the military super camp in the area.

Damboa is located in the southern part of Borno State, the epicenter of the Boko Haram insurgency in Nigeria, close to the dreaded Alagarno forest. The Local Government headquarters is about 87 kilometers from Maiduguri, the Borno state capital.

According to a report by conflict reporting news site, Humangle, the attack on Thursday night, May 6, targeting troops of 25 Task Force Brigade deployed at Bulabulin involved insurgents’ invasion on gun trucks and motorcycles.

The publication added that despite the air component scrambled surveillance and combat aircraft, the base was overrun.

The recent attack is part of the series of attacks that have been launched on military super camps in Borno and Yobe in the last few months.

These attacks have also resulted in new displacements and disruption of humanitarian operations in some locations where aid assistance ought to be prioritized.

Borno State, for over a decade, has been battling the menace of the Boko Haram insurgency, a development that has led to hundreds of thousands of people being killed and millions displaced.

https://thestreetjournal.org/2021/05/iswap-dislodges-military-base-in-borno-closing-on-interior-parts-of-damboa/
Re: ISWAP Dislodges Military Base In Borno, Closing On Interior Parts Of Damboa by Winnerforever: 1:27pm On May 07, 2021
I warned them; as soldiers ravage and pillage other parts of the country, terrorists will overrun their military bases , lands, villages, towns and cities.
Re: ISWAP Dislodges Military Base In Borno, Closing On Interior Parts Of Damboa by mouthofThegod: 1:27pm On May 07, 2021
They are still busy in SE so boko is having a filled day in the North..Abuja is the target.Once it's captured,Biafra/Oduduwa is a done deal.
Sad but the truth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISWAP Dislodges Military Base In Borno, Closing On Interior Parts Of Damboa by Winnerforever: 1:28pm On May 07, 2021
mouthofThegod:
They are still busy in SE so boko is having a filled day in the North

Abuja will fall in the next 4-6 weeks, mark my word and then it will be free for all.
Re: ISWAP Dislodges Military Base In Borno, Closing On Interior Parts Of Damboa by LeeSantos(m): 1:32pm On May 07, 2021
Wetin concern me.

I'm safe here!
Re: ISWAP Dislodges Military Base In Borno, Closing On Interior Parts Of Damboa by LeeSantos(m): 1:32pm On May 07, 2021
Wetin concern me.
I'm safe here!..

They are more powerful than the entire northern states. I pity people in Abuja thinking with the back of their brain that the govt will repel the second coming of Boko harams in the state.

If I remember vividly, they have bombed a Nyanya bus park in Abuja.

The second coming is gonna be worst.

Re: ISWAP Dislodges Military Base In Borno, Closing On Interior Parts Of Damboa by Burtonj: 1:34pm On May 07, 2021
Sai barbarians

The country is finished and we should all go our separate ways.

The military are not bothered, all they care about is ESN, UGM and Biafran.
Re: ISWAP Dislodges Military Base In Borno, Closing On Interior Parts Of Damboa by Hashabiah: 1:37pm On May 07, 2021
This is just disgusting and it is only God that knows how long this insurgency will continue. My suggestion to Nigerians is to bring in a fresh party that's neither PDP or APC. Because both have failed woefully in terms of everything imaginable
Re: ISWAP Dislodges Military Base In Borno, Closing On Interior Parts Of Damboa by Winnerforever: 1:42pm On May 07, 2021
Hashabiah:
This is just disgusting and it is only God that knows how long this insurgency will continue. My suggestion to Nigerians is to bring in a fresh party that's neither PDP or APC. Because both have failed woefully in terms of everything imaginable

Nigeria is finished.

(1) (Reply)

Revelation From GILHpm Concerning Nigeria / Is Oil in Kolmani? Endsars Road Blockade Versus Northern Food Blockade / Secession And The Unfounded Fears Of Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.