Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Learn How To Make Millions With Defi - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Learn How To Make Millions With Defi (4360 Views)

You Need To Double Your Stream Of Income... Make Millions In 2020 / Make Millions Selling Your Old Items / How To Make Millions Of Naira Per Months Through Konga Affiliate Program. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Make Millions With Defi by Wimblyrealtor: 1:26pm On May 07, 2021
Hello everyone, incase you're wondering what Defi is, it's one of the branches of cryptocurrency trading, some people don't know what Defi is while some do.
Let me explain what Defi is.
Decentralized finance, or DeFi, refers to a system of applications that aim to recreate traditional financial instruments with cryptocurrency. For example, through DeFi lending, users can loan or borrow cryptocurrency, as you could with fiat currency at a bank, and earn interest as a lender.

In cryptotrading, information matters a lot. One thing about Defi is that with little money you can make 6figures or millions of Naira. You just have to be patient and please have it at the back of your mind that it's a volatile business. I'm not here to cajole you but with as little as #10,000 you can make millions (that's if you get information about the coin on time).
I'm ready to teach anyone interested everything they need to about Defi.
I advise that you invest what you can afford to loose, but I can assure you that I won't recommend a coin that would rugpull or won't give you returns. And please if you want to hop in with me have it at the back of your mind that you're to HODL the coin for at least 3months.

The training fee is #5,000 only. You can message me in order to know more and for payment.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Make Millions With Defi by Wimblyrealtor: 1:32pm On May 07, 2021
Proof of what DeFi can do. With investment of #26,000, #800,000 was made. In Defi world information matters.

Re: Learn How To Make Millions With Defi by Redbishop(m): 1:41pm On May 07, 2021
Interested
Re: Learn How To Make Millions With Defi by Wimblyrealtor: 1:43pm On May 07, 2021
Redbishop:
Interested

Okay, message me on 0. 81. 24. 14. 61. 97
Re: Learn How To Make Millions With Defi by Wimblyrealtor: 1:44pm On May 07, 2021
Re: Learn How To Make Millions With Defi by Vyzz: 2:40pm On May 07, 2021
Why e no fit be fre
Re: Learn How To Make Millions With Defi by Wimblyrealtor: 4:28pm On May 07, 2021
Vyzz:
Why e no fit be fre

DeFi class is worth more than #20,000. You can do your findings.
It can't be free cause education isn't free.
You can term DeFi training a Financial education you didn't get in tertiary institution and I'm sure you spent lots of money to acquire formal education
Re: Learn How To Make Millions With Defi by Wimblyrealtor: 5:05pm On May 07, 2021
Training Outline:
1)Origin of cryptocurrency
2)How Bitcoin Started Growing
3) Different methods of making money through crypto
4) Explanation on trading Defi world
5)How to Track portfolio
6)Defi Training
Re: Learn How To Make Millions With Defi by Wimblyrealtor: 7:45am On May 08, 2021
Good morning, happy weekending
Re: Learn How To Make Millions With Defi by Wimblyrealtor: 1:06pm On May 08, 2021
Another coin just dropped

Re: Learn How To Make Millions With Defi by Wimblyrealtor: 1:22pm On May 08, 2021
From 0.06bnb to 0.15bnb, what's stopping you?

Re: Learn How To Make Millions With Defi by Wimblyrealtor: 6:56pm On May 08, 2021
Good evening
Re: Learn How To Make Millions With Defi by saintF(m): 8:44pm On May 08, 2021
Online money seh
Re: Learn How To Make Millions With Defi by Dexpro: 11:04pm On May 08, 2021
Nice 1

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Make Millions With Defi by Wimblyrealtor: 12:10am On May 09, 2021
saintF:
Online money seh

I don't know what you meant by online money but online money is what I like, money I can withdraw and not audio. In crypto anything is possible.

Re: Learn How To Make Millions With Defi by africanman85: 2:43am On May 09, 2021
Interested
Re: Learn How To Make Millions With Defi by Wimblyrealtor: 8:15am On May 09, 2021
africanman85:
Interested

Message me 08. 12. 414. 6197
Re: Learn How To Make Millions With Defi by Wimblyrealtor: 8:19am On May 09, 2021
Good
Re: Learn How To Make Millions With Defi by Wimblyrealtor: 12:01pm On May 09, 2021
See the coin I want to recommend below. I bought with #10,000. It's same thing I posted above, imagine my returns when it hits 0.0009niara. Hop in now before it increases

Re: Learn How To Make Millions With Defi by Wimblyrealtor: 8:43pm On May 09, 2021
Okay, someone said I should reduce the price a little bit, since it's not as if I depend on the money, I'll reduce the price. But know that it can't be free cause this training is worth more than #20,000. Some people charge #30,000, #40,000 for it. This is just my own way of helping. It can't be free cause even in the Bible God asked Moses what did he have and he said he has a stick and he said he should stretch the stick forth. I'm sure we all know that story. The class can't be free you must pay for it.
Due to the plead, the training fee has been reduced from #5,000 to #3,000(Discount ends on Wednesday 12/05/2021. 1:00pm) if you're interested you can subscribe now for #3,000.
Re: Learn How To Make Millions With Defi by Wimblyrealtor: 8:48pm On May 09, 2021
It's not as if I'm looking for people o, people paid #5,000 already, I'm not desperate, see below number of people on the group, they're not much but it's still cool.

Re: Learn How To Make Millions With Defi by Wimblyrealtor: 8:16am On May 10, 2021
Good morning.
Re: Learn How To Make Millions With Defi by Joyrich(f): 9:58am On May 10, 2021
Interested my whatsapp no. is 07065670454
Re: Learn How To Make Millions With Defi by Wimblyrealtor: 4:13pm On May 10, 2021
Good evening
Re: Learn How To Make Millions With Defi by Wimblyrealtor: 7:40pm On May 10, 2021
Crypto Is all about Information. You mustn't read charts to make money in the crypto space. Just the right information and you are good to go. But the million dollar question is: Are you ready to make millions this year? Or you are comfortable with your present Financial level? Dump your excuses, sit up and get to work on gaining access to the right information. ✍️

Re: Learn How To Make Millions With Defi by Wimblyrealtor: 10:51pm On May 10, 2021
Good night everyone, see you tomorrow.
Re: Learn How To Make Millions With Defi by vpaymoney(m): 11:35pm On May 10, 2021
If you really want to help as you've said. 1k is good. Considering the situation of the country's economy right now. People are dying in silence bro. If you ca do this, you are more valuable that buhari. Let's librate ourselves and put the occultic political monsters to shame . God no-go shame us. If you need any support we here.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Make Millions With Defi by Wimblyrealtor: 7:28am On May 11, 2021
vpaymoney:
If you really want to help as you've said. 1k is good. Considering the situation of the country's economy right now. People are dying in silence bro. If you ca do this, you are more valuable that buhari. Let's librate ourselves and put the occultic political monsters to shame . God no-go shame us. If you need any support we here.

Hmmm, that's why I reduced the price to #3,000. I'm sorry I can't do more than that, even the #5,000 I charged is small, incase you don't know, information matters a lots in Defi world, if other people teaching Defi sees this they won't be happy for the price I'm charging and if I charge#1,000 it's going to be as if I'm hungry, day before yesterday when someone called that it's too expensive I should bring the price down I decided to reduce it to #3,000. I'm sorry I can't do more than that.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Make Millions With Defi by Wimblyrealtor: 7:30am On May 11, 2021
Goo
Re: Learn How To Make Millions With Defi by Wimblyrealtor: 11:11am On May 11, 2021
Ho
Re: Learn How To Make Millions With Defi by Wimblyrealtor: 3:53pm On May 11, 2021
A single update can change your financial status for life. This is a wonderful testimony. Don't wait till I increase the price back to #5,000 and remember, no more enrollment after Sunday. This is a proof that it's not audio money. In Defi, the most important tool is information (First Movers Advantage)

Re: Learn How To Make Millions With Defi by Wimblyrealtor: 10:14pm On May 11, 2021
Good evening, remember the #3,000 price ends tomorrow evening and it goes back to normal price of #5,000

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The National Theatre Lagos Rebrand / Send Unlimited Free Sms To Any Network. / Made Concept Nigeria Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.