Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Man Bathes His Wife With Acid In Ghana (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Bathes His Wife With Acid In Ghana (Graphic Photos) (50710 Views)

Man Bathes Wife With Hot Water In Ondo / Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) / Man Bathes His Wife With Acid In Anambra After Demanding For Divorce (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Bathes His Wife With Acid In Ghana (Graphic Photos) by MarveworldG: 7:17pm On May 07, 2021
Qatar2022:

Accommodate a cheat ?

Do you promote pouring of acid on cheats?
Re: Man Bathes His Wife With Acid In Ghana (Graphic Photos) by anoziechi(f): 7:27pm On May 07, 2021
Man cheat...just forgive him and put him in your prayer....woman cheat na wahala
Re: Man Bathes His Wife With Acid In Ghana (Graphic Photos) by obama30: 7:28pm On May 07, 2021
Pierocash:
It must be connected to infidelity.

I see no reason a married woman will be desecrating the temple of marriage with adultery.

The man in question is a monster that needs to rot in jail. This is pure wickedness and madness joined together.

People should do more o

f home work than courting

Don't use word infidelity for Ghanaians because all Ghanaians both male and female sees it as normal.

May be she's the one feeding the man as Ghanaians men always depend on women.

As the free food is not coming anymore, he suggest to destroy the lady face to wade off other men that will be jumping to be with the lady.

Ghanaians men only had power in attacking Nigerians but become boneless where he suppose to be a man.
Re: Man Bathes His Wife With Acid In Ghana (Graphic Photos) by Ream4: 7:55pm On May 07, 2021
Jesus
Re: Man Bathes His Wife With Acid In Ghana (Graphic Photos) by Starzo: 8:26pm On May 07, 2021
Swanzi:

Nonsense you people deserve the kind of leaders and anarchy in ur country how can u justify kidnapping for ransom and killing and maiming of helpless farmers to this mere family squabble...
Did u read the article...? the man was swiftly apprehended and arrested he will face the full rigours of the Ghanaian law .
you lack the ability to comprehend simple texts.

Read what I wrote slowly, understand and analyze the jagons you replied with.
If ur reply still makes sense to you then, you have no sense.
Re: Man Bathes His Wife With Acid In Ghana (Graphic Photos) by Hormorgha88: 8:53pm On May 07, 2021
This one weak me o
Re: Man Bathes His Wife With Acid In Ghana (Graphic Photos) by Swanzi(m): 9:09pm On May 07, 2021
Starzo:

you lack the ability to comprehend simple texts.

Read what I wrote slowly, understand and analyze the jagons you replied with.
If ur reply still makes sense to you then, you have no sense.

Go back and read where you quoted me and the context in which you quoted me before u talk nonsense ...!

Don’t blame me if u lack the discernment and capabilities to understand what I wrote.
Re: Man Bathes His Wife With Acid In Ghana (Graphic Photos) by OsuIgboIpob: 9:10pm On May 07, 2021
Swanzi:

“Why are Ghanians so illiterate”
See useless grammar and you got the nerve to claim 90% of Ghanaians are illiterates but with all ur literacy you still can’t provide 24/7 stable electricity in your shithole of a country...!!!
Will you shut your ugly black ass?
Just shut TFU!

Does Ghana have 24/7 electricity?
Fools just usually think everyone is as foolish as they are...
Even with all the hardships in Nigeria, Nigeria is still a paradise compares to Ghana.
Now get the F out of here!
This is Naira land and not your father's land, nor cedis land.
Re: Man Bathes His Wife With Acid In Ghana (Graphic Photos) by Starzo: 9:12pm On May 07, 2021
Swanzi:

Go back and read where you quoted me and the context in which you quoted me before u talk nonsense ...!

Don’t blame me if u lack the discernment and capabilities to understand what I wrote.
you clearly gloat in ignorance

I nor get time for mumu people
Re: Man Bathes His Wife With Acid In Ghana (Graphic Photos) by Swanzi(m): 9:20pm On May 07, 2021
obama30:

Don't use word infidelity for Ghanaians because all Ghanaians both male and female sees it as normal.

May be she's the one feeding the man as Ghanaians men always depend on women.

As the free food is not coming anymore, he suggest to destroy the lady face to wade off other men that will be jumping to be with the lady.

Ghanaians men only had power in attacking Nigerians but become boneless where he suppose to be a man.

Typical chest beater u talk by heart without reasoning and logic just the usual emotional beer bar parlor gossip like a woman...
Where did u come by the conclusion that Ghanian men depend on women and that all Ghanians see infidelity as normal who have u been talking to or are u drunk as usual...?
Re: Man Bathes His Wife With Acid In Ghana (Graphic Photos) by Swanzi(m): 9:21pm On May 07, 2021
Starzo:

you clearly gloat in ignorance

I nor get time for mumu people

The idiot no get time but yet he replied such a dunce cheesy
Re: Man Bathes His Wife With Acid In Ghana (Graphic Photos) by Swanzi(m): 9:22pm On May 07, 2021
OsuIgboIpob:

Will you shut your ugly black ass?
Just shut TFU!

Does Ghana have 24/7 electricity?
Fools just usually think everyone is as foolish as they are...
Even with all the hardships in Nigeria, Nigeria is still a paradise compares to Ghana.
Now get the F out of here!
This is Naira land and not your father's land, nor cedis land.

Mumu are u going to cry grin
Re: Man Bathes His Wife With Acid In Ghana (Graphic Photos) by obama30: 10:31pm On May 07, 2021
Swanzi:

Typical chest beater u talk by heart without reasoning and logic just the usual emotional beer bar parlor gossip like a woman...
Where did u come by the conclusion that Ghanian men depend on women and that all Ghanians see infidelity as normal who have u been talking to or are u drunk as usual...?

See this one that doesn't know he's father, how many men born with your mother, different Papa the same mama.
Re: Man Bathes His Wife With Acid In Ghana (Graphic Photos) by Qatar2022: 10:37pm On May 07, 2021
MarveworldG:

Do you promote pouring of acid on cheats?
I don't but you should answer me
Re: Man Bathes His Wife With Acid In Ghana (Graphic Photos) by Swanzi(m): 11:01pm On May 07, 2021
obama30:

See this one that doesn't know he's father, how many men born with your mother, different Papa the same mama.

Mumu face ur Fulani Lords you 3rd class citizen embarassed
Re: Man Bathes His Wife With Acid In Ghana (Graphic Photos) by OsuIgboIpob: 7:48am On May 08, 2021
Swanzi:

Mumu are u going to cry grin
Mugu
Go f*ck yourself in your shíthole country.
Re: Man Bathes His Wife With Acid In Ghana (Graphic Photos) by obama30: 8:13am On May 08, 2021
Swanzi:

Mumu face ur Fulani Lords you 3rd class citizen embarassed

Nigeria crisis may led to separation of Nigeria, which is wishes of Yoruba's even the entire southern Nigeria.

But as Muslims is gradually buying time to turn the entire none Ghanaians Muslims into permanent slave, what will be the wishes of your grand children then?

They had already started sending fears into your bones, no none Muslims Ghanaians, can have enough courage to stop a Muslim person causing public disturbance to quiet.

Even your GES management piss in his pant inside his room because if Wisely college fasting issues, because of fear he direct the school authority's to allow Muslims students to do above the school constitution.

Muslims men beat up none Ghanaians Muslim men as they like in public and nothing happens.

Is matter of time for them to chase you into permanent slaves.

Other tribes in southern Nigeria didn't give them an inch, that's what give you mouth to say what you like because we are not coward as none Muslims Ghanaians.

In 1967 during civil war Ghana dehumanizing Nigerians and send us packing, but in 1978 to 80 hardship befall Ghana and they run to Nigeria and after some years Nigeria retaliated.

Today Nigeria is in another crisis and Ghanaians and their government has demonstrated their wickedness again, but time will tell where you will run to when the Muslims start chasing you away, because as cowards I see in Ghana men they can't face the trouble.

Remember that the new nations that will comes out of Nigeria in future will still led Africa both in technology, economy and populations. Yoruba is about 70 millions like wise Igbo's.

Time will tell when Ghana Muslims finish with you
Re: Man Bathes His Wife With Acid In Ghana (Graphic Photos) by 9jaRealist: 8:18am On May 08, 2021
Pierocash:
It must be connected to infidelity.

I see no reason a married woman will be desecrating the temple of marriage with adultery.

The man in question is a monster that needs to rot in jail. This is pure wickedness and madness joined together.

People should do more of home work than courting

WHAT A PRIMITIVE, DISGUSTING, DISGRACEFUL AND DESPICABLE MISOGYNISTIC COMMENT.... angry angry angry
>
Re: Man Bathes His Wife With Acid In Ghana (Graphic Photos) by Swanzi(m): 10:04am On May 08, 2021
OsuIgboIpob:

Mugu
Go f*ck yourself in your shíthole country.

Such irony cos shithole is synonymous with ur country... now tell me are u going to cry again Nigeria jaga jagaj jaga grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Bathes His Wife With Acid In Ghana (Graphic Photos) by Swanzi(m): 10:34am On May 08, 2021
obama30:

Nigeria crisis may led to separation of Nigeria, which is wishes of Yoruba's even the entire southern Nigeria.

But as Muslims is gradually buying time to turn the entire none Ghanaians Muslims into permanent slave, what will be the wishes of your grand children then?

They had already started sending fears into your bones, no none Muslims Ghanaians, can have enough courage to stop a Muslim person causing public disturbance to quiet.

Even your GES management piss in his pant inside his room because if Wisely college fasting issues, because of fear he direct the school authority's to allow Muslims students to do above the school constitution.

Muslims men beat up none Ghanaians Muslim men as they like in public and nothing happens.

Is matter of time for them to chase you into permanent slaves.

Other tribes in southern Nigeria didn't give them an inch, that's what give you mouth to say what you like because we are not coward as none Muslims Ghanaians.

In 1967 during civil war Ghana dehumanizing Nigerians and send us packing, but in 1978 to 80 hardship befall Ghana and they run to Nigeria and after some years Nigeria retaliated.

Today Nigeria is in another crisis and Ghanaians and their government has demonstrated their wickedness again, but time will tell where you will run to when the Muslims start chasing you away, because as cowards I see in Ghana men they can't face the trouble.

Remember that the new nations that will comes out of Nigeria in future will still led Africa both in technology, economy and populations. Yoruba is about 70 millions like wise Igbo's.

Time will tell when Ghana Muslims finish with you

Reading this literally gave me a migraine. Damn niggah! you skipped lotta English classes or what go school u no gree such incoherent response grin

Will try to make sense of the nonsense u wrote up there grin

Again who have u been talking to about ghana u sound so ignorant to a fault
The moslem girl in Wesley girls has been told to stop fasting and nothing has happened cos Methodist church the founders of the school’s decision are final not even our president can change that ...

Our moslem brothers in Ghana are civil and know their limit that’s why we’ve lived for centuries without no tensions compared to ur Fulani caliphate who oppress you

Actually I think ibos and Ghanaian Muslim have something in common...you are all second and 3rd class citizens in ur respective countries Hahahaha
That’s why in Ghana it will be difficult for a Muslim to be president only vice...
Even IF we decide to take one we will choose a western probably oxford or Cambridge educated one not certifacatless,
Religious extremist grin
Re: Man Bathes His Wife With Acid In Ghana (Graphic Photos) by obama30: 7:51pm On May 08, 2021
Swanzi:

Reading this literally gave me a migraine. Damn niggah! you skipped lotta English classes or what go school u no gree such incoherent response grin

Will try to make sense of the nonsense u wrote up there grin

Again who have u been talking to about ghana u sound so ignorant to a fault
The moslem girl in Wesley girls has been told to stop fasting and nothing has happened cos Methodist church the founders of the school’s decision are final not even our president can change that ...

Our moslem brothers in Ghana are civil and know their limit that’s why we’ve lived for centuries without no tensions compared to ur Fulani caliphate who oppress you

Actually I think ibos and Ghanaian Muslim have something in common...you are all second and 3rd class citizens in ur respective countries Hahahaha
That’s why in Ghana it will be difficult for a Muslim to be president only vice...
Even IF we decide to take one we will choose a western probably oxford or Cambridge educated one not certifacatless,
Religious extremist grin

In entire life of Ghanaians, none will ever reach to occupy positions igbo's son's and daughters occupied internationally, not even in next 1000 years. Even Kofi was made UN Secretary by Obasanjo decision, OBJ whom also had Igbo blood line.

Is only a failure can label a man that is in charge of his affairs a second class citizen.

The entire RA of Eastern region is far than what your government generates in a year.

We refuse FG from tampering with deposited resources in our land.

No Ghanaians can reach level of single Igbo man anywhere in the world even in next 1000 years.

Even in Ghana, you're not match to Igbo man.

Your match is at blue kiosk with apeteshi smelling mouth, eating kenke with raw Pepe as backwardness.
Re: Man Bathes His Wife With Acid In Ghana (Graphic Photos) by Swanzi(m): 8:27pm On May 08, 2021
obama30:

In entire life of Ghanaians, none will ever reach to occupy positions igbo's son's and daughters occupied internationally, not even in next 1000 years. Even Kofi was made UN Secretary by Obasanjo decision, OBJ whom also had Igbo blood line.

Is only a failure can label a man that is in charge of his affairs a second class citizen.

The entire RA of Eastern region is far than what your government generates in a year.

We refuse FG from tampering with deposited resources in our land.

No Ghanaians can reach level of single Igbo man anywhere in the world even in next 1000 years.

Even in Ghana, you're not match to Igbo man.

Your match is at blue kiosk with apeteshi smelling mouth, eating kenke with raw Pepe as backwardness.

See Mumu Obasanjo made kofi Anna UN secretary HAHAHAHAHAHA it is finished ..
Clear am dealing with a toddler grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dethroned Lagos Traditional Ruler Sentenced To 15 Years For Faking His Kidnap / Policeman Enters Inside A Gutter To Kill An Armed Robber In Port-harcourt / Man Attempts To Kill Woman For Ritual In Mbaitoli Imo, Gets Arrested. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.