Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,021 members, 7,859,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:45 PM

Is This A Religion? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is This A Religion? (655 Views)

Ex Muslim: Qur'an Revealed A Religion I Did Not Like / Atheism Is A Religion / Christianity: A Religion Or A 'Way Of Life'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This A Religion? by PLENTYNAIR(m): 11:49pm On Apr 25, 2011
I thought religion is suppose to preach peace and harmony but the violence taking place in the northern part of the country has eluded me of words. lipsrsealed

I didn't know the gravity of the ongoing violence until I got home yesterday and was told that my next flat neighbor had to travel for an emergency burial. sad sad

WHAT HAPPENED?

His brother who is a business man in Bauchi state was slaughtered, shops, goods burnt and as if that was not enough they held his new bride and cut off her left arm.

Where is this taking us to?

cry cry cry
Re: Is This A Religion? by Sweetnecta: 11:34am On Apr 26, 2011
I feel terrible for lives lost.

when the children of israel were killing the people of jericho, even though the scenarios are not exactly alike, but i can imagine a neighbor of the the people who had family in Jericho wondering if what Moses came with was a religion, since religion, according to you is to only preach peace.

the jews might have said the same thing when jesus of the bible called them all sort of names. the roman guard who lost his ear before it was attached may say ouch, is this a religion, before the ear was attached back to its place.

i am sure the people who lost their lives in jerusalem during crusade will say is the a religion. i am also certain that the people who were oppressed and killed in spanish inquisition will ask the same question,more or less.

how would the natives in the america have reacted when the christian europe was killing them except saying is this a religion.

i left out other atrocities intentionally.
Re: Is This A Religion? by PLENTYNAIR(m): 12:19pm On Apr 26, 2011
Are we going to continue like this?

The thing sef tire me o,
Re: Is This A Religion? by Jenwitemi(m): 2:07pm On Apr 26, 2011
It will continue until my people finally wake up to the evils of these henotheistic Abrahamic religions. Judaism, Christianity and Islam are the TRINITY OF EVIL that spread death and doom across the globe. It is time to bury them in the sands of dark history of mankind and move forward.
PLENTYNAIR:

Are we going to continue like this?

The thing sef tire me o,
Re: Is This A Religion? by jpworld(m): 2:45pm On Apr 26, 2011
Sweetnecta:

I feel terrible for lives lost.

when the children of israel were killing the people of jericho, even though the scenarios are not exactly alike, but i can imagine a neighbor of the the people who had family in Jericho wondering if what Moses came with was a religion, since religion, according to you is to only preach peace.

the jews might have said the same thing when jesus of the bible called them all sort of names. the roman guard who lost his ear before it was attached may say ouch, is this a religion, before the ear was attached back to its place.

i am sure the people who lost their lives in jerusalem during crusade will say is the a religion. i am also certain that the people who were oppressed and killed in spanish inquisition will ask the same question,more or less.

how would the natives in the america have reacted when the christian europe was killing them except saying is this a religion.

i left out other atrocities intentionally.

I love this, Please keep telling them the truth.

Israel soldiers killing Palestinian children, Christians will say the bible says there will be no peace in that area. even blame the situation on the Palestinian. For fighting almighty Israel.
Re: Is This A Religion? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 26, 2011
Re: Is This A Religion? by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:35pm On Apr 26, 2011
naah bad religion is d root of all evil, d monotheists shud be ousted frm Nigeria, angry angry

(1) (Reply)

The First Book Of Adam And Eve (1) / Message Delivered By Lord Jesus To Susan & Sabrina (jun 6-8, 2011) / Bwiti Religion - Gabons Return To Paganism! (watch Bbc Documentary)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.