Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Biafra A Nation Of Women. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra A Nation Of Women. (2065 Views)

Buhari: Nigeria, A Nation Of Huge Gas Resources, Little Oil / Biafra: One Simple Step To Take To Make Biafra A Reality - Nnamdi Kanu / Biafra: A Yoruba Muslim Response To Bbc Hardtalk On Why Igbo's Are Angry With Ni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra A Nation Of Women. by Ojiofor: 4:27pm On May 07, 2021
funkekemi:
you are not igbo , you and ojiofor

Funkekemi is Igbo abi
Re: Biafra A Nation Of Women. by OBALOLA55(m): 4:27pm On May 07, 2021
adadike:
You no lie Meka boy. Nnamdi kamu should stop killing our future husbands
Is he not living happily with his wife in obodo oyibo? he should leave our future husbands alone so we can live happily together in the nearest future
YORUBA AND FULANI MEN DON FINISH ALLOW US TO DIE IN PEACE angry
Re: Biafra A Nation Of Women. by OBALOLA55(m): 4:32pm On May 07, 2021
Kings999:

Lets face reality, when Ipob was peacefully protesting, the government tag them as terrorist and killed thousands of igbos..

Beside UGM are still unknown, anyone can be unknown.. how are you sure Nnamdi Kanu is behind UGM, even the UGM killed in orlu can be an innocent people. This is Nigeria anything is possible...

What about gummi the leader of bandit, what about shakau the leader of Bokoharams. What have the government done to them, they are happy and proud to be a leader of terrorist group..

But Nnamdi Kanu have not claimed that He is responsible for UGM, even the imo state government is confused, today he will say it is rochas tommorow he will say it is ipob..

All I'm saying is that the dead will avange for the living, just sit down and watch...
THE PERSON YOU JUST QUOTED IS MENTALLY UNSTABLE NOW, HAVE YOU EVER SEEN HIM AND ADADIKE IN ANY BOKO HARAM THREAD. THEY ARE JUST THE WILLING TOOLS OF THE CALIPHATE

1 Like

Re: Biafra A Nation Of Women. by wwwihy: 4:35pm On May 07, 2021
mekaboy:

You will soon be banned and the population of igbos on Nairaland will also reduce. grin grin grin

Na ezuzuyari. grin grin

Re: Biafra A Nation Of Women. by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 07, 2021
OBALOLA55:
THE PERSON YOU JUST QUOTED IS MENTALLY UNSTABLE NOW, HAVE YOU EVER SEEN HIM AND ADADIKE IN ANY BOKO HARAM THREAD. THEY ARE JUST THE WILLING TOOLS OF THE CALIPHATE

This country can never go far as long as we have people like them...
UGM is giving them sleepless night what about Bokoharams and bandit....
Everyone is envious of the igbos because the igbos want to leave them from their terrorist government....
Re: Biafra A Nation Of Women. by mekaboy(m): 4:46pm On May 07, 2021
Kings999:

This country can never go far as long as we have people like them...
UGM is giving them sleepless night what about Bokoharams and bandit....
Everyone is envious of the igbos because the igbos want to leave them from their terrorist government....

But your supreme leader was giving 5 igbo states with oil block. Why didn't he leave? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra A Nation Of Women. by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 07, 2021
mekaboy:

But your supreme leader was giving 5 igbo states with oil block. Why didn't he leave? grin grin

Why will the admins remove my comment against halinus,
Nairaland admins are also evil,
Igbos matters will keep giving you people sleepless night....
Re: Biafra A Nation Of Women. by mekaboy(m): 4:52pm On May 07, 2021
OBALOLA55:
LALASTICLALA RULE 2

Thats an a description of behaviour not a direct insult. Like saying you act childish.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra A Nation Of Women. by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 07, 2021
mekaboy:

Igbos are truly behind MNK,
You can hate the igbos from now till tomorrow, but it won't change anything...
If the hatred for the igbos can begin on nairaland and the admins, your hatred can not change anything...
When those who hate you start giving you advise just know you are doing the right thing....
Re: Biafra A Nation Of Women. by OBALOLA55(m): 4:54pm On May 07, 2021
mekaboy:

Thats an a description of behaviour not a direct insult. Like saying you act childish.
NOPE YOU INSULTED HIM

LALASTICLALA TAKE NOTE
Re: Biafra A Nation Of Women. by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 07, 2021
OBALOLA55:
LALASTICLALA RULE 2

If it's an Igbo person that made that comment you will see how admins will ban him or her..
Re: Biafra A Nation Of Women. by mekaboy(m): 5:28pm On May 07, 2021
Kings999:

If it's an Igbo person that made that comment you will see how admins will ban him or her..

They know its not an insult . Clueless is not an insult, childish is not and insult, acting stupid is not an insult.

1 Like

Re: Biafra A Nation Of Women. by nedu666: 6:00pm On May 07, 2021
Kings999:

Stop decieving yourself, you think I don't know you, I'm still a popular nairalander just that I'm using this account to comment. You reported me in my other account and you think I don't know...
If Igbo person comment something to defend his or her tribe you will report the person for the admins to ban...
Tribalism in Nigeria begins in nairaland..
All the admins on nairaland really hate the igbos, but who cares igbos will still shock you people, is just a matter of time...

When i advise lgbos to stop commenting and responding on nairaland, some said no. Continue to allow nairaland use u and be catching cruise. No use your head
Re: Biafra A Nation Of Women. by mekaboy(m): 6:02pm On May 07, 2021
nedu666:

When i advise lgbos to stop commenting and responding on nairaland, some said no. Continue to allow nairaland use u and be catching cruise. No use your head

So we should sit and watch kanu waste our youths and not comment?

1 Like

Re: Biafra A Nation Of Women. by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 07, 2021
While I support the total disintegration of Nigeria, you are this Nnamdi Kanu and his people ehn, I just don't know.

You aren't having the Fulanis killing your people, instead you are killing policemen and soldiers most of whom are Igbos.

To make matters worse, you are releasing criminals into the society by facilitating their jailbreak.

Sometimes, I think Nnamdi Kanu has been paid by the Western countries to distabilize Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Biafra A Nation Of Women. by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 07, 2021
While I support the total disintegration of Nigeria, you see this Nnamdi Kanu and his people ehn, I just don't know.

You aren't fighting the Fulanis killing your people, instead you are killing policemen and soldiers most of whom are Igbos.

To make matters worse, you are releasing criminals into the society by facilitating their jailbreak.

Sometimes, I think Nnamdi Kanu has been paid by the Western countries to destabilize Nigeria.
Re: Biafra A Nation Of Women. by mekaboy(m): 6:20pm On May 07, 2021
FrLukas:
While I support the total disintegration of Nigeria, you are this Nnamdi Kanu and his people ehn, I just don't know.

You aren't having the Fulanis killing your people, instead you are killing policemen and soldiers most of whom are Igbos.

Sometimes, I think Nnamdi Kanu has been paid by the Western countries to distabilize Nigeria.

I think he is paid by fulani to destroy igboland.
Re: Biafra A Nation Of Women. by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 07, 2021
mekaboy:

I think he is paid by fulani to destroy igboland.

I don't think so.

I would rather finger the US and or France.
Re: Biafra A Nation Of Women. by mekaboy(m): 6:36pm On May 07, 2021
FrLukas:

I don't think so.

I would rather finger the US and or France.

The SW and SS are ok. The north is suffering from the monster they created to attack jonathan. Kanu is creating a monster in igboland, to ensure igbos abroad continue to pay him for protection of a region he is destroying.
Re: Biafra A Nation Of Women. by IvarDboneless: 6:41pm On May 07, 2021
mekaboy:
They will say i have come again. grin grin

But i want igbos to take this very serious.

The Nigerian army is made up of people from all tribes. Representatives of each tribe are killed in the army by terrorists in the north.

Then igbos who are also in the police and army are killed by kany and his gang of criminals in the east.

Then igbos in kanu's criminal gang are also killed by the police and army.

While the average northerner has 3 wives and up to 11 children, its not the same for the igbos.

Now lets do the maths.

Igbos are killed in the army
Igbos are killed by UGM
Igbo UGM are killed by the police and army
Then add this to the number of igbos in various prisons in asia.

By the time Kanu's Biafra comes, it might be a nation of only women.

Look at how the igbo male population is going down by the day because of kanu.
Omo..madness comes in different forms..my condolences in advance. Sorry
Re: Biafra A Nation Of Women. by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 07, 2021
mekaboy:

The SW and SS are ok. The north is suffering from the monster they created to attack jonathan. Kanu is creating a monster in igboland, to ensure igbos abroad continue to pay him for protection of a region he is destroying.

I'm quite disappointed in the SE.

As much as I critique the Igbos, I love them very much.

They are repeating the exact same mistake of the Biafran war.

Look, there are ways to go about this such that your people's lives won't be endangered.

Nnamdi Kanu is in London asking people to die for the cause. Same way Ojukwu abandoned his people during the war.

I can only wish that an elderly and sensible leader from the SE emerges.

That way the SW can form an alliance for a peaceful exit from Nigeria.

No one can talk to Kanu. He's too arrogant and a hothead.

1 Like

Re: Biafra A Nation Of Women. by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 07, 2021
nedu666:

That's true Sha, admins here have ban my other account for no reasons, when someone insult you and you try to defend yourself the admins here will remove your comment or ban you....

I never knew that nairaland admins really hate igbos so much.....

Especially @helinues is another evil person here on nairaland, with his evil admins.....

Once you are an Igbo person and comment he will quote you to report you, and when you try to correct him the admins will remove your comment....
Re: Biafra A Nation Of Women. by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 07, 2021
mekaboy:

So we should sit and watch kanu waste our youths and not comment?

I think everyone has a freedom of speech,
You comment and I comment, instead the admins will remove my comment or ban me and they will leave your own comment..
Re: Biafra A Nation Of Women. by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 07, 2021
FrLukas:

I'm quite disappointed in the SE.

As much as I critique the Igbos, I love them very much.

They are repeating the exact same mistake of the Biafran war.

Look, there are ways to go about this such that your people's lives won't be endangered.

Nnamdi Kanu is in London asking people to die for the cause. Same way Ojukwu abandoned his people during the war.

I can only wish that an elderly and sensible leader from the SE emerges.

That way the SW can form an alliance for a peaceful exit from Nigeria.

No one can talk to Kanu. He's too arrogant and a hothead.

Face your problem and leave Igbo matters alone.....

To share a country with Nigeria is not by force....
Re: Biafra A Nation Of Women. by mekaboy(m): 7:34pm On May 07, 2021
Kings999:

I think everyone has a freedom of speech,
You comment and I comment, instead the admins will remove my comment or ban me and they will leave your own comment..

You must have broken the rules. And thats popular with IPOB members that are always triggered by sentiments. Thats what kanu capitalise on to milk them.
Re: Biafra A Nation Of Women. by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 07, 2021
mekaboy:

You must have broken the rules. And thats popular with IPOB members that are always triggered by sentiments. Thats what kanu capitalise on to milk them.

To end this argument with you, hatred can never achieve anything, the government can go ahead and kill many Igbos as they like but believe me the living will avange for the dead, just sit down and watch....
Re: Biafra A Nation Of Women. by mekaboy(m): 9:02pm On May 07, 2021
Kings999:

To end this argument with you, hatred can never achieve anything, the government can go ahead and kill many Igbos as they like but believe me the living will avange for the dead, just sit down and watch....

And they are killed while avenging and more igbos die.
Re: Biafra A Nation Of Women. by Nobody: 9:55am On May 08, 2021
Kings999:

Face your problem and leave Igbo matters alone.....

To share a country with Nigeria is not by force....

Lol.

Who wants to share a country with you?

Did my post in anyway hint at that?

You must have comprehension problems dear.

Major immigration had always been from east to west not the other way and when we get our separate nations, I don't see that changing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra A Nation Of Women. by mekaboy(m): 4:39pm On May 30, 2021
I have to update. Maybe our women will have to marry fulani finally, by the time kanu is done with Igboland.

Re: Biafra A Nation Of Women. by mekaboy(m): 4:40pm On May 30, 2021
Re: Biafra A Nation Of Women. by okigbojihad: 5:13pm On May 30, 2021
adadike:
Amen my dear. Some of the unknown gunmen came to Adazi in Anambra yesterday night but were ambushed by the police, three Hilux vehicle were recovered, the police opened fire on their vehicle and it burst into flames, many were killed but one was caught alive
Nnamdi kanu, stop sending my brothers to their death for Christ sake

they should keep reducing there numbers they are as useless as they come.good riddance.

tactless idiots the war haven't started they are already suffering heavy casualties.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Silence!where Are The Restructurist / Northern Coalition Wants Afenifere Proscribed As Terrorist / A Reply To The U.S Lawyer Mr Bruce Fein, Has No Legal Right To A Nigerian Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.