Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Person Can't Dress Fine Again (look At What A Soldier Did To Me) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Person Can't Dress Fine Again (look At What A Soldier Did To Me) (3866 Views)

Am Not Fine Again, Prick Don Spoil Me – Mad Woman Cries Out (Video) / Am Not Fine Again, Prick Don Spoil Me – Mad Woman Cries Out (video) / See What A Female Soldier Did To A Disabled Man (picture) (2) (3) (4)

Person Can't Dress Fine Again (look At What A Soldier Did To Me) by Meedon: 4:15pm On May 07, 2021

This morning, I was travelling while putting on a nice designer wears. We got to army check point. The soldier guy asked me to come down and start to ask me Jamb questions. Below is how the conversation look like:

Soldier: come down you there ...

Meedon: is it me?

Soldier: yes come down

Note: I was high on yesterday's weed, so I came down majestically.

Soldier: where are you coming from?

Meedon: from so so place

Soldier: what can of work do you do?

Meedon: I don't work, I'm a student

Soldier: which school?

Meedon: so so school

The soldier looked at me from head to toe and asked me to enter the car.

He thought I was a Yahoo Boy because of my dressing.

Yahoo boys see wetin una don cause...

Have you been harassed by a soldier before just because of the way you dress?
Re: Person Can't Dress Fine Again (look At What A Soldier Did To Me) by Pierocash(m): 4:29pm On May 07, 2021
Even if you are a Yahoo boy ,is it part of the job of soldiers to arrest Yahoo boys? When did they become EFCC?

Bandits,boko Haram ,and UGM are slaughtering them like fowl,but that is the least of their problem but Yahoo boys.

God,how did we get here

Re: Person Can't Dress Fine Again (look At What A Soldier Did To Me) by Meedon: 4:36pm On May 07, 2021
Pierocash:
Even if you are a Yahoo boy ,is it part of the job of soldiers to arrest Yahoo boys? When did they become EFCC?

Bandits,boko Haram ,and UGM are slaughtering them like fowl,but that is the least of their problem but Yahoo boys.

God,how did we get here

I tire oo
Re: Person Can't Dress Fine Again (look At What A Soldier Did To Me) by BigYash: 2:28am On May 08, 2021
Soldier man dey find yahoo money. Stupid people ,doing the same thing they accuse the said yahoo boys of doing.. Bloody cowards!
Re: Person Can't Dress Fine Again (look At What A Soldier Did To Me) by Vulcanheph(m): 6:35am On May 08, 2021
Meedon:

I tire oo
I tire too ooh!
Re: Person Can't Dress Fine Again (look At What A Soldier Did To Me) by Meedon: 7:02am On May 08, 2021
BigYash:
Soldier man dey find yahoo money. Stupid people ,doing the same thing they accuse the said yahoo boys of doing.. Bloody cowards!

After I entered the car, he asked the driver to give him cash and the driver gave him N100
Re: Person Can't Dress Fine Again (look At What A Soldier Did To Me) by SportsHD: 7:08am On May 08, 2021
He's a kidnapper. Or i see no reason why a soldier would ask you to enter a car because he thinks you're are a yahoo boy
Re: Person Can't Dress Fine Again (look At What A Soldier Did To Me) by MickzyDonald: 8:53am On May 08, 2021
Foolish people, rhey can't fight their match but they can harass the one's they know they can
Re: Person Can't Dress Fine Again (look At What A Soldier Did To Me) by Meedon: 9:19am On May 08, 2021
Lalasticlala don't you think soldier guys need to stop this attitude of harassing, intimidating and coercing civilians?
Re: Person Can't Dress Fine Again (look At What A Soldier Did To Me) by Vyzz: 12:38pm On May 08, 2021
One stopped me and after asking so many questions...

He asked me why I no b army

That question shock me
Re: Person Can't Dress Fine Again (look At What A Soldier Did To Me) by Meedon: 5:07pm On May 08, 2021
Vyzz:
One stopped me and after asking so many questions...

He asked me why I no b army

That question shock me

Maybe you gat big muscles. Lol

Drunk Woman On The Streets Of Abuja. / Emir Of Gashua,Yobe Abducts 17yr Daughter Of Ex-CAN Secretary.See Reactions(pics / Nigerian Jailed In UK 4 Sharing Video Of A 2yr Girl Having Sex On Whatsapp(pics)