Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,262 members, 7,957,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:33 PM

Fueling Stations With Tweaked/bad Pumps - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fueling Stations With Tweaked/bad Pumps (962 Views)

How BVN Is Making Nigerians Poorer And Fueling Cyber Crime. / Is It Legal For Fueling Stations To Charge 50naira For Using Jerricans? / 2 Police Stations Burnt In Lagos, 2 Killed, As Military Stops Attack On Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fueling Stations With Tweaked/bad Pumps by Cutezt(m): 4:26pm On May 07, 2021
So I went to buy fuel just a few hours ago and I ended up having problems with the fuel attendants.

I usually buy fuel to power my gen as the power lately has been next to nothing around my area, and since I work from home, my gen runs for almost all day, meaning I must not run out of fuel. So I usually buy fuel at 3 refueling stations, Oando, Enyo, and Davitech, all located around the Lakowe axis of Lagos and so I can give you testimonies of all their dubious nature as a customer who frequents at least twice a week for the last 3 years.

Now back to my story, I frequent Enyo at School gate bus stop more cos it is the one I have studied the most and I know what pump is the best, in fact, they know me very well with that pump, so other attendants don't bother directing me to their pumps once they see me driving in, but today, as I went to refuel, I remembered Pocohantas story which was on the front page this morning and decided to give other pumps a try, but to my shock, nothing has changed. I went with a 25-liter gallon in my boot and bought fuel worth N4500, which was around 27 liters, but to my shock, the supposed 27 liters was not even up to the brim of my 25-liter keg with the pump clearly reading just over 27 liters, i will attach pictures below.

I had to let the attendants know that they are not different from our politicians as they are all criminals, so they should never be seen complaining about the country cos they are part of the problem.

So while returning, i had the idea to create a thread to hold these stations responsible just as how Job Scam locations made frontpage and saved/still saving a lot of people from unnecessary harm and waste of money, we can also do the same for fueling stations. If they know there is a directory that can reveal their dubious nature, they may sit up and stop the stealing and scamming. So I will ask that you drop a filling station you know with tweaked/adjusted pumps and their location, and if possible, the pump number, I will begin.

STATIONS WITH BAD ADJUSTED PUMPS

Enyo Lakowe - Every pump has been tweaked, the manageable one is pump 1.

Oando Lakowe - All pumps have been tweaked, no difference in all.

Davitech Oribanwa - pump 3 and 1 are the best, the rest have been tweaked.

Rain Oil Abijo - Most of the pumps there are good, aside pump 2.

Lalasticlala, if this can make frontpage, I will appreciate it, you work from home too, and you understand the plight of those who work from home as far as power is concerned.

1 Like

Re: Fueling Stations With Tweaked/bad Pumps by Cutezt(m): 4:35pm On May 07, 2021
This is where 27 liters fuel is in a 25l gallon, is God not wonderful?

3 Likes

Re: Fueling Stations With Tweaked/bad Pumps by Lordjiggs09(m): 4:49pm On May 07, 2021
Cutezt:

I had to let the attendants know that they are not different from our politicians as they are all criminals, so they should never be seen complaining about the country cos they are part of the problem.

This summarizes everything, we are exactly a copy of the people we complain of. We can’t give what we don’t have. I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Fueling Stations With Tweaked/bad Pumps by ikeno(m): 5:04pm On May 07, 2021
mobile filling station@ wema busstop,those ones are notorious for short changing someone by pumping air into your tank or adjusted meter.
Re: Fueling Stations With Tweaked/bad Pumps by IbnBattuta1960: 5:21pm On May 07, 2021
@op, God will continue to bless you for this.
We complain as a way of jisting. You have decided to at least, take action.
Let the public take note and the authorities too.
Re: Fueling Stations With Tweaked/bad Pumps by ogeodi(f): 5:57pm On May 07, 2021
It's everywhere. Like say some dey mix the fuel sef. It burns faster
Re: Fueling Stations With Tweaked/bad Pumps by yomi007k(m): 7:00pm On May 07, 2021
Cutezt:
This is where 27 liters fuel is in a 25l gallon, is God not wonderful?

Please God has given you everything you need to do the right thing.

Just forward your list and photos to info@dpr.gov.ng.

That is Department of Petroleum Resources.
Re: Fueling Stations With Tweaked/bad Pumps by Cutezt(m): 7:56pm On May 07, 2021
yomi007k:

Please God has given you everything you need to do the right thing.

Just forward your list and photos to info@dpr.gov.ng.

That is Department of Petroleum Resources.

Will they do anything about it? are they not accomplice in the stuff? i am a very close friend to a very high ranking boss in DPR, the second in command in his unit, and I can tell you that nothing serious is done about this.
Re: Fueling Stations With Tweaked/bad Pumps by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 07, 2021
Cutezt:
So I went to buy fuel just a few hours ago and I ended up having problems with the fuel attendants.

I usually buy fuel to power my gen as the power lately has been next to nothing around my area, and since I work from home, my gen runs for almost all day, meaning I must not run out of fuel. So I usually buy fuel at 3 refueling stations, Oando, Enyo, and Davitech, all located around the Lakowe axis of Lagos and so I can give you testimonies of all their dubious nature as a customer who frequents at least twice a week for the last 3 years.

Now back to my story, I frequent Enyo at School gate bus stop more cos it is the one I have studied the most and I know what pump is the best, in fact, they know me very well with that pump, so other attendants don't bother directing me to their pumps once they see me driving in, but today, as I went to refuel, I remembered Pocohantas story which was on the front page this morning and decided to give other pumps a try, but to my shock, nothing has changed. I went with a 25-liter gallon in my boot and bought fuel worth N4500, which was around 27 liters, but to my shock, the supposed 27 liters was not even up to the brim of my 25-liter keg with the pump clearly reading just over 27 liters, i will attach pictures below.

So while returning, i had the idea to create a thread to hold these stations responsible just as how Job Scam locations made frontpage and saved/still saving a lot of people from unnecessary harm and waste of money, we can also do the same for fueling stations. If they know there is a directory that can reveal their dubious nature, they may sit up and stop the stealing and scamming. So I will ask that you drop a filling station you know with tweaked/adjusted pumps and their location, and if possible, the pump number, I will begin.

STATIONS WITH BAD ADJUSTED PUMPS

Enyo Lakowe - Every pump has been tweaked, the manageable one is pump 1.

Oando Lakowe - All pumps have been tweaked, no difference in all.

Davitech Oribanwa - pump 3 and 1 are the best, the rest have been tweaked.

Rain Oil Abijo - Most of the pumps there are good, aside pump 2.

Lalasticlala, if this can make frontpage, I will appreciate it, you work from home too, and you understand the plight of those who work from home as far as power is concerned.

Saw ur post, so i tried to filled up that kegeg these evenin from a nearby filling station ... #4985 is what filled it @ #165l i had to bend the kegeg make e enter all space. i have alway known naa saint full my area wink
Re: Fueling Stations With Tweaked/bad Pumps by Cutezt(m): 10:56pm On May 07, 2021
larryjonze:

Saw ur post, so i tried to filled up that kegeg these evenin from a nearby filling station ... hope #2985 is what filled it @ #165l i had to bend make e enter all space. i have alway knew naa saint full my area wink

What kind of gallon is that? 10 or 15l? cos the amount you stated can only get 18l at 165, 18l can not fill up a 20l keg till the point of bending, if it is a 15l keg, then you have been cheated too, so i dont know what you mean.
Re: Fueling Stations With Tweaked/bad Pumps by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 07, 2021
Cutezt:

What kind of gallon is that? 10 or 15l? cos the amount you stated can only get 18l at 165, 18l can not fill up a 20l keg till the point of bending, if it is a 15l keg, then you have been cheated too, so i dont know what you mean.

modified, sorry about the typo was actually playing game when i posted, its #4985 grin paid 5000k.
Re: Fueling Stations With Tweaked/bad Pumps by fizopumpin: 11:17pm On May 07, 2021
But that gallon you guys posted is 30litres that will full it...the volume of groundnut oil inside is 25litres....so after using the oil any other content that will fill that gallon is 30litres...that my own view and opinion. I stand to be corrected..
Re: Fueling Stations With Tweaked/bad Pumps by xcesspaschal(m): 3:29am On May 08, 2021
U re complaining? Try CITY BASE fuel station umudike. U won't stop crying.

(1) (Reply)

WATCH VIDEO: Unknown Nigerian Gun Men Shooting Live Bullet On Express High Way / Ijebu-ode Boils As Cultists Kill Policeman, One Other / The Mystery Behind The Symbolic Number 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.