Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

[video] “hausa” Youths Declare Anarchy In Abuja Community, Massive Looting… - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / [video] “hausa” Youths Declare Anarchy In Abuja Community, Massive Looting… (2806 Views)

Massive Looting Breaks Out As Unknown Gunmen Set Truck Ablaze In Anambra (Video) / Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) / Yoruba, Hausa Youths Clash In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[video] “hausa” Youths Declare Anarchy In Abuja Community, Massive Looting… by Ukpaka: 4:53pm On May 07, 2021
[Video] “Hausa” youths declare anarchy in Abuja community, massive looting…
http://247ureports.com/2021/05/video-hausa-youths-declare-anarchy-in-abuja-community-massive-looting/
-
Information reaching 247ureports.com from sources in Abuja reveal that a community in Abuja – Kubwa [along Arab road] recently underwent what could be best described as an attack by “Hausa boys”. According to the police at the Federal Capital Territory [FCT], the incident occurred on Thursday May 6.

In the video recording obtained by this medium, youths, believed to be northern youths, could be seen looting the properties belonging to Kubwa resident in a brazen broad daylight robbery without fear. The video shows the youths carting away generator sets and chairs and other valuables. The owners of the properties were left helpless crying out for assistance. A lady’s voice could be heard crying for help.

There was no police presence.
Re: [video] “hausa” Youths Declare Anarchy In Abuja Community, Massive Looting… by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 07, 2021
I just watch that video... This is crazy!!

For this kin time wey economy hard, nah I'm one person dey steal that kin big gen from person shop for broad day light.

I'm so disappointed in this country.

Till most people decide to get sense in this country, this country no go move forward.

If this where be done by hausas to Yorubas, some idiots go start to dey call Yorubas cowards. Now, see as them dey steal from your brave tribesmen in broad daylight.

The kin lawlessness wey dey this country eh! More of this will happen in Abuja and some of the Northwestern states since they see there is no repercussion for this kind of lawlessness.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: [video] “hausa” Youths Declare Anarchy In Abuja Community, Massive Looting… by highlands: 5:10pm On May 07, 2021
and people are shouting one Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [video] “hausa” Youths Declare Anarchy In Abuja Community, Massive Looting… by AdaugoChisom(f): 5:11pm On May 07, 2021
One Nigeria Indeed
Re: [video] “hausa” Youths Declare Anarchy In Abuja Community, Massive Looting… by Sirkingsnado: 5:16pm On May 07, 2021
They are doin wat Quran taught them

3 Likes

Re: [video] “hausa” Youths Declare Anarchy In Abuja Community, Massive Looting… by Ozinlex: 5:21pm On May 07, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:

For this kin time wey economy hard, nah I'm one person dey steal that kin big gen from person shop for broad day light.

Till most people decide to get sense in this country, this country no go move forward.

If this where be done by hausas to Yorubas, some idiots go start to dey call Yorubas cowards. Now, see as them dey steal from your brave tribesmen in broad daylight.

The kin lawlessness wey dey this country eh! More of this will happen in Abuja and some of the Northwestern states since they see there is no repercussion for this kind of lawlessness.

...and how are you sure the generator does not belong to a Yoruba man/woman?. Condemn what has happened and move on without any tribal innuendos

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: [video] “hausa” Youths Declare Anarchy In Abuja Community, Massive Looting… by Fejoku: 5:31pm On May 07, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:

Where's your conscience? Why leave the issue at hand and go tribal? What type of a human being are you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: [video] “hausa” Youths Declare Anarchy In Abuja Community, Massive Looting… by HONESTFACT101(m): 5:47pm On May 07, 2021
ok......signing out

Re: [video] “hausa” Youths Declare Anarchy In Abuja Community, Massive Looting… by BigSarah(f): 5:55pm On May 07, 2021
Inside the Holy month? Permit me to say Holy Shitt

2 Likes

Re: [video] “hausa” Youths Declare Anarchy In Abuja Community, Massive Looting… by edochie12: 7:05pm On May 07, 2021
Ukpaka:
http://247ureports.com/2021/05/video-hausa-youths-declare-anarchy-in-abuja-community-massive-looting/
-
Information reaching 247ureports.com from sources in Abuja reveal that a community in Abuja – Kubwa [along Arab road] recently underwent what could be best described as an attack by “Hausa boys”. According to the police at the Federal Capital Territory [FCT], the incident occurred on Thursday May 6.

In the video recording obtained by this medium, youths, believed to be northern youths, could be seen looting the properties belonging to Kubwa resident in a brazen broad daylight robbery without fear. The video shows the youths carting away generator sets and chairs and other valuables. The owners of the properties were left helpless crying out for assistance. A lady’s voice could be heard crying for help.

they say kubwa residents,so you think that it only affect Igbo man,but you don't know that every tribes live and do businesses in kubwa,the same thing that happened in xenophobic attack in south Africa,all of you were thinking that it only affect igbos not knowing that yorubas were affected most.

2 Likes

Re: [video] “hausa” Youths Declare Anarchy In Abuja Community, Massive Looting… by temitope27(m): 8:10pm On May 07, 2021
edochie12:
they say kubwa residents,so you think that it only affect Igbo man,but you don't know that every tribes live and do businesses in kubwa,the same thing that happened in xenophobic attack in south Africa,all of you were thinking that it only affect igbos not knowing that yorubas were affected most.
Yoruba no dey set up shop unreasonably like u people do

1 Like

Re: [video] “hausa” Youths Declare Anarchy In Abuja Community, Massive Looting… by Rich4god(m): 10:43pm On May 07, 2021
temitope27:
Yoruba no dey set up shop unreasonably like u people do

Comments like this makes me wonder if Nairaland members are just children with access to phone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: [video] “hausa” Youths Declare Anarchy In Abuja Community, Massive Looting… by sirp9898(m): 10:47pm On May 07, 2021
It is the one of the reason yorubas hate igbos

1 Like

Re: [video] “hausa” Youths Declare Anarchy In Abuja Community, Massive Looting… by Nobody: 12:05am On May 08, 2021
Ukpaka:
-

The last part of the sentence is not necessary. It's like saying "there are no kangaroos in Nigeria".
Re: [video] “hausa” Youths Declare Anarchy In Abuja Community, Massive Looting… by temitope27(m): 4:18am On May 08, 2021
Rich4god:

Comments like this makes me wonder if Nairaland members are just children with access to phone.
old man shut up
Re: [video] “hausa” Youths Declare Anarchy In Abuja Community, Massive Looting… by Rich4god(m): 6:40am On May 08, 2021
temitope27:
old man shut up

Keeping on crying senseless baby.
Re: [video] “hausa” Youths Declare Anarchy In Abuja Community, Massive Looting… by rigarmortis: 6:52am On May 08, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:

You think the "hausa" boys check and confirm your tribe before looting?

Lastly do you know how the "tribesmen" you are talking about defended their properties in Jos and kaduna with guns? Up to the point where even the indigenes used to run to their shops for safety, that's was shortly before nigerian soldiers took sides
Re: [video] “hausa” Youths Declare Anarchy In Abuja Community, Massive Looting… by kingbee90: 6:58am On May 08, 2021
sirp9898:
It is the one of the reason yorubas hate igbos
And Igbos also hate the dirty Yorubas too.
Re: [video] “hausa” Youths Declare Anarchy In Abuja Community, Massive Looting… by temitope27(m): 10:59am On May 08, 2021
Rich4god:

Keeping on crying senseless baby.
grandpa why are you fooling ur self on this platform nw, please go back to bed and relax small maybe ur brain will come to normal, it's under maybe o grin
Re: [video] “hausa” Youths Declare Anarchy In Abuja Community, Massive Looting… by Freelancer2020(m): 4:55pm On May 08, 2021
it's about to happen, as usual nairalander will leave the main issue and start another round of tribal war

up till now, I still dey imagine who do us this strong thing.

(1) (Reply)

You Find Out That Your Husband Is A Ritualist / Yahoo Boys Caught By Police Fighting Over Dollars They Scammed Online (photos) / A Hardened Criminal Meets His Waterloo In Yaba, Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.