Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Birthday: 'May God Continue To Enrich You' - Jerry Felicitates With Mrs Hope - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Birthday: 'May God Continue To Enrich You' - Jerry Felicitates With Mrs Hope (293 Views)

"May God Heal You" Bobrisky Replies Halima Abubakar / Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Birthday: 'May God Continue To Enrich You' - Jerry Felicitates With Mrs Hope by Pokovirtuousblo(m): 5:40pm On May 07, 2021
The people of Ogbia Local Government Area in Bayelsa State are in a celebratory mood at this moment - Pokovirtuousblog can confirm. The reason the people are jubilant is because the wife of their distinguished Chairman, Mrs. Hope Ebinyo Turner was born today some decades ago.

Joining the crowd of admirers, friends and colleagues who couldn't keep quiet given that today his her birthday, the Chief Press Secretary to the Executive Chairman of Ogbia Local Government Area, Comr. Akekere Jerry in a statement made available to Pokovirtuousblog described her as an 'energetic role model' whose lifestyle makes a good match with her goal-getter husband.

The statement also added that her passion to empower people is evident to all, as she earnestly assists her husband to achieve success for the LGA. Jerry concluded the piece by praying God to bless and enrich her with His goodness.

"On this special day of your birthday, Mrs Hope Ebinyo Turner, on behalf of my family, friends and my humble self, I can't measure how valuable you have been to the people of Ogbia LGA. Our most treasured first lady, the energetic role model to many women, our first lady of Ogbia LGA, happy birthday. We joyfully celebrate your birth knowing you've been a plus to us and our Chairman, Hon. Ebinyo Marvin Turner. I pray that God continually bless you..."

Meanwhile our reporter gathered that Mrs. Hope have long taken to her Facebook profile to thank God for keeping her alive to celebrate yet another birthday. In her post, the graduate of Economics, Federal University Otueke (currently studying for a masters degree), recounts how life has been challenging but in all God gave her victory. She concluded the piece by wishing herself more health, joy and money.

"God has been incredibly faithful to me and his mercy still found me worthy to be kept alive to see another birthday in my life. It hasn't been an easy journey...I owe God everything I am...Everything I touch is blessed - I am undeserving of it, but his love covers me in all...more money, more joy, more smiles is what I wish...".

Monitoring the Bayelsa social media space with regard to her birthday, Pokovirtuousblog gathered that her colleagues, friends, admirers, family members etc have since been writing her lovely birthday messages, even as they prayed God to give her more health and wealth - see some messages below:

"Happy birthday to you our one ND only first lady Ogbia LGA Bayelsa State, Mrs. Hope Ebinyo Turner. On behalf of the new order women we wish you long life and prosperity and we say amen to all your secret prayer. You should continue to grow higher and higher amen. Cheers ma" - Maureen Ateki

"Special birthday felicitation to Ogbia LGA first lady Hon. Mrs Hope Ebinyo Marvin Turner as she clock plus one. May your life be rife with opportunities and happiness. May God never stop blessing and keeping you. Happy birthday" - Afagha Joseph

"Happy birthday Mrs Hope Ebinyo Turner. Ogbia LGA first lady. I wish you all the good things of life. God bless your new age. Cheers" - Queen Reignth Favour

Source: https://twitter.com/pokvirtuousblog/status/1390706689373085696?s=20

Would you like Poko Virtuous to write for you? Send him a WhatsApp message: 08094337600

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Davido Buys Range Rover For His First Daughter, Imade As Birthday Gift (VIDEO) / Asisat Oshoala Becomes First African To Win Women's Champions League (photos) / Nollywood Actress Stella Damascus Sadly Reveals How She Was Raped At Age 8 By An

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.