Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Help Me! Any Possible Means Of Contacting HIV? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Me! Any Possible Means Of Contacting HIV? (268 Views)

How Early Sex Initiation Increases Ones Chances Of Contacting HIV. / How Early Sex Initiation Increases One's Chances Of Contacting HIV [PHOTOS] / How To Avoid Contacting HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me! Any Possible Means Of Contacting HIV? by Juventus001: 6:10pm On May 07, 2021
I’ve to create new account for privacy reasons.

Ok, barely a week tomorrow, I hanged out with this lady I met through a friend. She’s pretty, kinda pompous.

We agreed to stay together, she relaxed after my friend calmed her down.
Ok after the flexing, we entered the hotel room. At first, she’s scared, later after some little talk, she told me she’s not Ash*wo but we’ll have a good fun together.

She entered bathroom and invited me, we showered together, from there I tried to bleep her without even remembering condom... cry

The TIP Of My Pen*s Entered Already... Though didn’t last long, she said... “no, get your condoms”

I rushed out, checked my wallet and took the condom, we had fun.

But the problem scattering my mind is that Tip of my Pen*s already entered before.

Please what’s my chances of contacting HIV?

Am feeling feverish already, my mind not at rest.

NB: I took 1 Beecham the Following day.

Lalasticlala
Re: Help Me! Any Possible Means Of Contacting HIV? by ValCon888: 6:16pm On May 07, 2021
The tip of your penis has already entered.
You have HIV.

3 Likes

Re: Help Me! Any Possible Means Of Contacting HIV? by falcon01: 6:20pm On May 07, 2021
Dang! You be mumu! Why you go chook prick inside ashawo without condom?? Don't tell me she's not ashawo 92.1% of girls are ashawo its either private ir public ashawo. Now back to topic, your chances of getting HIV if she's positive and takin treatment is 100000 to 1, If she's positive but not under medication its 100 to 1. But since we dont know her status, your chances of getting HIV is 10000 to 1. Apart from HIV there are other STDs your chances to get an STD from that lady is 1000 to 5, but you taking that beecham makes your chances of getting any infection 1000000 to 5.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me! Any Possible Means Of Contacting HIV? by Juventus001: 6:20pm On May 07, 2021
ValCon888:
The tip of your penis has already entered.
You have HIV.

Explain more please
Re: Help Me! Any Possible Means Of Contacting HIV? by donbachi(m): 6:20pm On May 07, 2021
Stop beating around the bush..if u do without,come out open.which one be "the tip of my penis entered" ..na the tip of neck for entered?
Re: Help Me! Any Possible Means Of Contacting HIV? by Juventus001: 6:24pm On May 07, 2021
donbachi:
Stop beating around the bush..if u do without,come out open.which one be "the tip of my penis entered" ..na the tip of neck for entered?

No please, she noticed am about to penetrate, she pushed me away saying I must use condom. Though the tip already touched
Re: Help Me! Any Possible Means Of Contacting HIV? by lilvicky68(m): 6:27pm On May 07, 2021
I didn't read where she told you she's hiv positive..so whats the stress for..you can also get tested to confirm..

1 Like

Re: Help Me! Any Possible Means Of Contacting HIV? by Juventus001: 6:29pm On May 07, 2021
lilvicky68:
I didn't read where she told you she's hiv positive..so whats the stress for..you can also get tested to confirm..

Really stressful waiting for weeks to get tested undecided
Re: Help Me! Any Possible Means Of Contacting HIV? by Omihanifa: 6:32pm On May 07, 2021
What is wrong with you guys sef ?

Just some days back somebody came up with a similar story on the front page saying he suspecting he has contracted HIV undecided

If you know you are scared of contracting hiv them stick to condoms, avoid giving women MouthAction and also avoid receiving MouthAction Ignorance isn't an excuse.

All these stories of only the tip of my penis entered nah wash o. If matter set ordinary that tip of penis way enter fit end your career o
Re: Help Me! Any Possible Means Of Contacting HIV? by WoundedLamb: 6:55pm On May 07, 2021
OP, in as much as one can get infected just by doing what you did, it's very unlikely that you got the virus. First of all, the chances of getting infected with HIV when you have sex with a HIV positive person without condom is not really as high as most people think and it's even lower for men (this isn't public knowledge cause it would encourage recklessness). Second, if she was HIV positive with undetectable viral load (like many are), then your chances of getting the virus is 0%. Third, she seemed very cautious herself; I'd like to believe she doesn't have the virus. Finally, whenever you have such fear after any form of exposure, the best to do is to get PEP the next day.

Someone living your lifestyle should know all these. I can see some shallow thinkers above calling girls "ashawo" forgetting that the person that created this thread is a guy who sleeps around recklessly. The reality is that all of you sleeping with one another are ashawos and it no sense encouraging men to sleep with as many women as possible and pretending to hate the fact that women are fornicating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me! Any Possible Means Of Contacting HIV? by Juventus001: 7:05pm On May 07, 2021
WoundedLamb:
OP, in as much as one can get infected just by doing what you did, it's very unlikely that you got the virus. First of all, the chances of getting infected with HIV when you have sex with a HIV positive person without condom is not really as high as most people think and it's even lower for men (this isn't public knowledge cause it would encourage recklessness). Second, if she was HIV positive with undetectable viral load (like many are), then your chances of getting the virus is 0%. Third, she seemed very cautious herself; I'd like to believe she doesn't have the virus. Finally, whenever you have such fear after any form of exposure, the best to do is to get PEP the next day.

Someone living your lifestyle should know all these. I can see some shallow thinkers above calling girls "ashawo" forgetting that the person that created this thread is a guy who sleeps around recklessly. The reality is that all of you sleeping with one another are ashawos and it no sense encouraging men to sleep with as many women as possible and pretending to hate the fact that women are fornicating.

Thanks so much. I wish I can know more of this from you.
Re: Help Me! Any Possible Means Of Contacting HIV? by Juventus001: 7:39pm On May 07, 2021
cry

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Abused At A Mental Healthcare Facility / What Does Red Meat Contain That Makes It Bad For Adults / 15 Ways To Lose Belly Fat Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.