Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,107 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Dino Melaye: Buhari Should Address Nigerians, Not Through Garba Shehu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: Buhari Should Address Nigerians, Not Through Garba Shehu (16858 Views)

Melaye: Buhari's Govt Infested With Fraud, Corruption & Incompetence / Dino Melaye: Buhari Has Sent Oshiomhole To Golgotha / Address Nigerians On Coronavirus - Senate To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Should Address Nigerians, Not Through Garba Shehu by damienwayne(m): 1:07am On May 08, 2021
Officialgarri:
This one was defeated in the Senate and gubernatorial ambition before delving into a failed Nolywood career.

Talk of failure, you can't miss out the name Dino Melaye
I swear there are way too many govt cow-human hybrids in this forum. Forget the messenger, focus on the message!
Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Should Address Nigerians, Not Through Garba Shehu by Telstar: 1:25am On May 08, 2021
immortal2:
Buhari is now too old/weak to lead. He may have even passed on. I believe all the secrecy in this government clearly points out that all is not well with Buhari.

Whoever the people are seeing is not Buhari. Its a body double or the old Buhari comes out once in a while to create the Impression of being alive and in charge.

Lessons were sure learnt with Yaraduas demise. Never again, they would have said.
Exactly. Nigerians don't really know that they do not have a president. Buhari is already gone. The man in Aso Rock is an impostor.

Mr. Dino knew that.
Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Should Address Nigerians, Not Through Garba Shehu by iampeterben(m): 2:28am On May 08, 2021
Julianaa:
Since Buhari got reelected, I have never seen him having a press conference, with journalists

Only edited and scripted shits videos
According to someone dead people don't speak.
Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Should Address Nigerians, Not Through Garba Shehu by musa234(m): 3:50am On May 08, 2021
Officialgarri:
This one was defeated in the Senate and gubernatorial ambition before delving into a failed Nolywood career.

Lol,this nairaland sef can be a comic relief.. Dino a failure? Can you ever achieve what this man has achieved in life? All you do is arselick this inept government for a living while Dino is made for life.. The truth is you or any member of your family may not get to his level till the end of time,so stop hating and take the message he's passing.. Sycophancy no be work oga.
Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Should Address Nigerians, Not Through Garba Shehu by Nobody: 4:19am On May 08, 2021
Dino Melaye pilfered over $100m from Nigerians and laughs in their faces under the guise of criticizing Buhari.
Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Should Address Nigerians, Not Through Garba Shehu by IMAliyu(m): 5:02am On May 08, 2021
immortal2:
Buhari is now too old/weak to lead. He may have even passed on. I believe all the secrecy in this government clearly points out that all is not well with Buhari.

Whoever the people are seeing is not Buhari. Its a body double or the old Buhari comes out once in a while to create the Impression of being alive and in charge.

Lessons were sure learnt with Yaraduas demise. Never again, they would have said.
Well this are just rumours, but it's said that old age has actually taken a toll on his mind.
He has dementia, and a degrading memory.

That's why any of his speechs are written for him and prerecorded.

So, what we have as a president is just a shadow of a man.

The people in charge are all this cronies like them Garba Shehu.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Should Address Nigerians, Not Through Garba Shehu by RPG2020(m): 5:39am On May 08, 2021
Jostoman:
Dino please calm down let Nigerians themselves confess what they are going through with their mouth.

So Dino na zimbabwe abi?
Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Should Address Nigerians, Not Through Garba Shehu by officialmario(m): 5:45am On May 08, 2021
Officialgarri:

shey na talk be dis @garri egba
you need serious deliverance.
Alagbe..
Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Should Address Nigerians, Not Through Garba Shehu by PrinceofHCI(m): 6:24am On May 08, 2021
Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Should Address Nigerians, Not Through Garba Shehu by PrinceofHCI(m): 6:33am On May 08, 2021
Senator, you're in order on your request, but you're duly informed that would be impossible for someone to comeback from the grave! Dead man don't speak!!!
But the irony is, the NA, is already compromised and can't do more than a dead rat, because it's a willing tool in the hands of this fg Fulani government. Unless ofcourse, there's a divine intervention!
Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Should Address Nigerians, Not Through Garba Shehu by Eric310890: 6:36am On May 08, 2021
Oga dead men dnt tell tale.
Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Should Address Nigerians, Not Through Garba Shehu by Galadimabawa: 6:57am On May 08, 2021
I thought I was the only one perceiving this.
It's either garba shehu or femi adeshena, doesn't look real at all.
Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Should Address Nigerians, Not Through Garba Shehu by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:34am On May 08, 2021
Before it was Abba kiari, and later the presidency. Now it's Garba Shehu.
It's not new. Our darling Bubu has been resting
Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Should Address Nigerians, Not Through Garba Shehu by Ebuka78: 7:44am On May 08, 2021
Officialgarri:

In the senate, a senator was lamenting and talking about the killings going on in the country, a woman spoke in low voice that was he an APC person.

That is the same thing you are doing here. You think it's by coming to social media to make mockery of the truth.

Didn't you see how the past presidents did theirs? Keep saving this administration, and pray that one of your own doesn't get affected in a cross-fire or kidnap.
Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Should Address Nigerians, Not Through Garba Shehu by lexy2014: 7:45am On May 08, 2021
Xscape1993:
What do you want him to say? Does he understands what is going on in Nigeria? We made the worse political mistake in the history of human existence in 2015. We need to bear the burdens together.

I think dino is just trying to dare buharis handlers to stop packaging buhari & present to d world a physically and mentally fit buhari for d world to see
Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Should Address Nigerians, Not Through Garba Shehu by 5boro: 8:16am On May 08, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Who's the presidency?
Nice question

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Should Address Nigerians, Not Through Garba Shehu by 5boro: 8:17am On May 08, 2021
It is well with Naija
Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Should Address Nigerians, Not Through Garba Shehu by Karlosorji(m): 9:10am On May 08, 2021
Officialgarri:

are you not worried that the president cannot speak to the people? Why must it be Garba Shehu talking for the president?Dino is right please support what he has said and shame the devil
Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Should Address Nigerians, Not Through Garba Shehu by Dbarrzx: 11:05am On May 08, 2021
You that have called him out, what is his response? I can't waste my energy on fruitless voyage.
ClassicMan202:

Keep praying, instead of you to call out who is suppose to make things work.

Soak it and drink it with garri.... Official zone-B
Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Should Address Nigerians, Not Through Garba Shehu by Dbarrzx: 11:08am On May 08, 2021
I did not vote him and if I did and he has turned out to be a monumental disaster, I can only exercise patience and hope we scale through this hardship, because calling him out will not change anything going by previous encounters.
Akwamkpuruamu:

Did you vote him to be a mannequin
Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Should Address Nigerians, Not Through Garba Shehu by ebuka440: 11:18am On May 08, 2021
Which low Intelligent quotient are you talking about. How can Nigeria move forward if the corrupt elders in power don't bring out good policies that can enhance the standard of living of Nigerians.
You northern folks always can't say the truth even when it's obvious that you are the ones suffering the most.
Where there's insecurity, investors cannot invest and even the common man can't hustle.
Please stop thinking through your anus

BigBashiru:

even with buhari in power, nigeria can still move forward. lazy black men always looking for the easy way out by blaming presidents and not critically thinking of solutions - there are solutions outside the presidency for insecurity.... think outside the box and dont have low iq.
Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Should Address Nigerians, Not Through Garba Shehu by ClassicMan202(m): 12:57pm On May 08, 2021
Dbarrzx:
You that have called him out, what is his response? I can't waste my energy on fruitless voyage.

My brother, e be like say the baba get ear problem
Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Should Address Nigerians, Not Through Garba Shehu by BigBashiru: 2:06pm On May 08, 2021
ebuka440:
Which low Intelligent quotient are you talking about. How can Nigeria move forward if the corrupt elders in power don't bring out good policies that can enhance the standard of living of Nigerians.
You northern folks always can't say the truth even when it's obvious that you are the ones suffering the most.
Where there's insecurity, investors cannot invest and even the common man can't hustle.
Please stop thinking through your anus

You waited for Jonathan, yaradua and now Buhari.. ..keep waiting for who will take over from Buhari and keep complaining.....
Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Should Address Nigerians, Not Through Garba Shehu by Nnadi2020(m): 2:10pm On May 08, 2021
We don't have a president...... Ipob might be right ooo the guy in aso rock in not buhari
Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Should Address Nigerians, Not Through Garba Shehu by Jimmyubah2: 3:03pm On May 08, 2021
Xscape1993:
What do you want him to say? Does he understands what is going on in Nigeria? We made the worse political mistake in the history of human existence in 2015. We need to bear the burdens together.
You and who?
Please count me out.
I didn't vote for him afterall.
Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Should Address Nigerians, Not Through Garba Shehu by ebuka440: 3:28pm On May 08, 2021
No one is waiting for them

BigBashiru:

You waited for Jonathan, yaradua and now Buhari.. ..keep waiting for who will take over from Buhari and keep complaining.....
Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Should Address Nigerians, Not Through Garba Shehu by BigBashiru: 3:34pm On May 08, 2021
ebuka440:
No one is waiting for them

No be una dey always complain of "bad leadership" since time immemorial so keep waiting for "good leaders".... dey wait.

Take responsibility for your outcomes as a people and stop waiting for mr president.
Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Should Address Nigerians, Not Through Garba Shehu by donnie(m): 3:50pm On May 08, 2021
PAWG:

Are you after my life? undecided
grin
Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Should Address Nigerians, Not Through Garba Shehu by Ayoade333: 4:04pm On May 08, 2021
ClassicMan202:

Keep praying, instead of you to call out who is suppose to make things work.

Soak it and drink it with garri.... Official zone-B
BEST WAY TO INCREASE YOUR INVESTMENT PORTFOLIO IS REAL ESTATES...
INCREATMEN SOON BY 20 PERCENT IN THIS PROPERTIES ..

*QUEEN'S GARDEN, ISHERI NORTH GRA*

In the beautiful area of Isheri - North, we present to you the classy and magnificent estate, QUEEEN'S GARDEN ESTATE.

Buy into Queen's Garden Estate today and be happy you made the right decision.

*INFRASTRUCTURES*

- Street Lights
- Electricity
- Perimeter Fencing
- Potable Water
- Drainage
- Gated Community
- Recreational Facilities and many more

*NEIGHBOURHOOD*

- OGC Foods and Beverages Ltd
- Channels Television Station
- Rainbow F.M Station
- Compass Newspaper

*TITLE:* Governor’s Consent
*SIZE & PRICE:*
300sqm : NGN10,500,000
500sqm : NGN17,500,000

*3 Bedroom Terrace Duplex + BQ* = NGN35,000,000

For more information, site inspection, payment. Contact :080...3711......0658
Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Should Address Nigerians, Not Through Garba Shehu by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:09pm On May 09, 2021
buhari removed shagari when things went sour but he refused to leave in similar fate today, YOU DONT NEED TO KILL INNOCENT PPL TO MAK BUHARI GO,THE ONLY THING IS TO PRAY LET GOD ALMIGHTY UPROOT GMB FR THERE LIKE MOGABE along with ppl askin him to stay put. sad
What do you need the addres of someone who cant read or write by self ,who doesnt know what a laptop is about ,let alone a drone tech?
We Celebrate President Yar Adua, he was indeed the best President Nigeria ever had from the north in recent times. because he is always open to tell that he does know, so that he quickly learn.
ENLIGHTENMENT IS THE END OF SUFFERING!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Will Win South West With Landslide– Governor Adeleke / How Obasanjo Slept With His Son's Wife And Destroyed His Marriage / Money Laundering: Court Gives Ndume 21 Days To Produce Maina.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.