Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Igbo Presidency: El-rufai’s Assertion Idiotic, Laughable – Ohanaeze - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Presidency: El-rufai’s Assertion Idiotic, Laughable – Ohanaeze (27108 Views)

Igbo Presidency: El-rufai’s Assertion Idiotic, Laughable – Ohanaeze / 2023 Presidency: El-rufai’s Men Rev Up Campaign / Trader Moni Scheme Idiotic – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Presidency: El-rufai’s Assertion Idiotic, Laughable – Ohanaeze by VictorUSA(m): 6:14am On May 08, 2021
Brain Runnin' Backward....
Re: Igbo Presidency: El-rufai’s Assertion Idiotic, Laughable – Ohanaeze by rhektor(m): 6:15am On May 08, 2021
Igbochief001:
It's funny how when it gets to igbo turn u start to hear things like u need to be united like north was united when yaradua became president didn't buhari from same state contest against him ..or Yorubas were united when obj became president

U Begin to hear things like u have to negotiate with other region ...same regions that igbos have supported before right ?

If we want to kill zoning let's end it once n for all ...If we want it let's do it well too cause it's igbo turn simple

Biafra struggle has a absolutely little to do with igbo presidency ...it has more to do with fulanis expansion agendas

Honestly if u don't like Igbos ...why do u still want to share the same country with us ?

How does "you can't get things by insulting and threatening others" metamorphosed into hate? Please balance me

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency: El-rufai’s Assertion Idiotic, Laughable – Ohanaeze by KahlDrogo(m): 6:15am On May 08, 2021
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]
trash
Why havent you responded to all my mentions my brother? Are you ignoring me or what? angry angry angry angry
Re: Igbo Presidency: El-rufai’s Assertion Idiotic, Laughable – Ohanaeze by Arabaincubus: 6:16am On May 08, 2021
Excellent response to that little Napoleon called El Rufai.
Re: Igbo Presidency: El-rufai’s Assertion Idiotic, Laughable – Ohanaeze by KahlDrogo(m): 6:18am On May 08, 2021
They can never change. After telling them Presidency is not given by insults, their response was to insult who said so. cheesy

Lamidi Cownu would be pleased what his urine has done to his followers.

Ipob ajoka!! grin

ngadaAwo, good morning. kiss

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Presidency: El-rufai’s Assertion Idiotic, Laughable – Ohanaeze by Nobody: 6:22am On May 08, 2021
rhektor:

How does "you can't get things by insulting and threatening others" metamorphosed into hate? Please balance me
No body is threatening any body there two sets of Igbos

Those who believe in Nigeria n those who have lost hope
Re: Igbo Presidency: El-rufai’s Assertion Idiotic, Laughable – Ohanaeze by Nobody: 6:23am On May 08, 2021
ProWalker:

Ok continue with ESN/IPOB madness as a tool to force the hands of APC to dash you the Presidency, let’s see how effective such method is

The question you all are not ready to answer is this ? Which regions are you going to work with?
NE? NW? SW? SS? NC?

Tell me your regional ally?

Because of GEJ loss, you actually turned the most politically liberal part of the nation (SW) to your arch enemy
South west political liberal ...lmao
Re: Igbo Presidency: El-rufai’s Assertion Idiotic, Laughable – Ohanaeze by rhektor(m): 6:26am On May 08, 2021
Igbochief001:

No body is threatening any body there two sets of Igbos

Those who believe in Nigeria n those who have lost hope

Lol
Two sets of Igbos? Then he's telling the other set that usually insult others as if insults will make them president. Politics is the game of number those who understand it form alliance with others does who don't (like the Igbo) spew hatred that won't get them anywhere

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency: El-rufai’s Assertion Idiotic, Laughable – Ohanaeze by Wokenaija: 6:29am On May 08, 2021
When I see some comments here, I just know for sure that there will never be unity in Nigeria. There is no love among us.
Re: Igbo Presidency: El-rufai’s Assertion Idiotic, Laughable – Ohanaeze by Nobody: 6:35am On May 08, 2021
rhektor:

Lol
Two sets of Igbos? Then he's telling the other set that usually insult others as if insults will make them president. Politics is the game of number those who understand it form alliance with others does who don't (like the Igbo) spew hatred that won't get them anywhere
Lmao only feel igbos want presidency at this point ...take any poll u want over 80% of Igbos have given up on Nigeria

Funny thing is that once igbo leave Nigeria you yorubas won't even stay in Nigeria u would leave too so why pretend like u want Nigeria
Re: Igbo Presidency: El-rufai’s Assertion Idiotic, Laughable – Ohanaeze by rhektor(m): 6:42am On May 08, 2021
Igbochief001:

Lmao only feel igbos want presidency at this point ...take any poll u want over 80% of Igbos have given up on Nigeria

Funny thing is that once igbo leave Nigeria you yorubas won't even stay in Nigeria u would leave too so why pretend like u want Nigeria

What is Okorocha after? cheesy grin grin or you think Okorocha is from Borno State lol

Igbos has given up on Nigeria yet Peter Obi want to be VP lol

Your senators are still in the national assembly o

Continue to be deceiving yourselves

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Presidency: El-rufai’s Assertion Idiotic, Laughable – Ohanaeze by Nobody: 6:49am On May 08, 2021
rhektor:

What is Okorocha after? cheesy grin grin or you think Okorocha is from Borno State lol

Igbos has given up on Nigeria yet Peter Obi want to be VP lol

Your senators are still in the national assembly o

Continue to be deceiving yourselves
I said 80% of Igbos that doesn't mean that 20% are not present ... okorocha was used and dumped by the north like they do to most Southerners

By 2023 it would shift to 90% then 98% then it boils over
Re: Igbo Presidency: El-rufai’s Assertion Idiotic, Laughable – Ohanaeze by ProWalker: 8:17am On May 08, 2021
Igbochief001:

South west political liberal ...lmao

Don’t worry, ewedu Fulani slaves and cows urnine sucking shine-my shoe abokkiss will go and queue under the sun to vote one of you nah grin grin
Re: Igbo Presidency: El-rufai’s Assertion Idiotic, Laughable – Ohanaeze by Ekpeitit(m): 8:30am On May 08, 2021
puremaker7:
The logic behind this one Nigeria is what I don't understand.

There is no love, if they can't split this country any time so soon, what happened in Somalia will be a child play to what will happen in Nigeria.
Re: Igbo Presidency: El-rufai’s Assertion Idiotic, Laughable – Ohanaeze by Ojiofor: 8:31am On May 08, 2021
dragunov:

You better support Kanu on Biafra because Fulani will not give you or anybody else presidency again.

The same Fulani that won't give me ordinary presidency will gladly give me Biafra abi?
Why haven't they given us Biafra since 1967?
We are still in Nigeria and deserve to occupy the highest office in the country as a right that other Nigerians have enjoyed.
Re: Igbo Presidency: El-rufai’s Assertion Idiotic, Laughable – Ohanaeze by Ekpeitit(m): 8:31am On May 08, 2021
You talk too much, hurry up, I want it to happen in my lifetime not after I'm dead.
MUMU.
Re: Igbo Presidency: El-rufai’s Assertion Idiotic, Laughable – Ohanaeze by Nobody: 8:41am On May 08, 2021
ProWalker:

Don’t worry, ewedu Fulani slaves and cows urnine sucking shine-my shoe abokkiss will go and queue under the sun to vote one of you nah grin grin
Lmao so you can vote for your servant joe igbokwe ? After everything he did ? Lmao libra indeed
Re: Igbo Presidency: El-rufai’s Assertion Idiotic, Laughable – Ohanaeze by Olatomiwami(m): 9:12am On May 08, 2021
gnobuuma81:
You don't love this people are then why don't you let them go

Who can stop a bona-fide son/daughter from entering his father's compound? Who caged into Nigeria? When u are ready, move enmass to Alaigbo and declare Biafra, let see if u will b begged to return.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency: El-rufai’s Assertion Idiotic, Laughable – Ohanaeze by Tzar(m): 9:14am On May 08, 2021
I hope people know El Rufai is Buhari X5?
This guy is so sure he will be VP or president one day. That will be doom for Southern Nigerians & non-muslims .
Re: Igbo Presidency: El-rufai’s Assertion Idiotic, Laughable – Ohanaeze by olatuns2017: 9:51am On May 08, 2021
kponkedenge:
[s][/s]

Lol.... And who told you Igbos don't have oil.... And you wrote #fact#....lol... You guys are really dumb.

What did OBJ's 8 years of presidency do for you personally?
How about Osibanjo's 6 plus years of VP done for you currently?
Are you safer now or richer now than you were in the past?
Keep deceiving yourself while your leaders play on your emotions through divide and rule... to continue to steal your future away.

Am doing well as u can see�
Re: Igbo Presidency: El-rufai’s Assertion Idiotic, Laughable – Ohanaeze by Gandollaar(f): 10:20am On May 08, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Anything that has to do with Igbo Presidency should be channel to joke section

Good morning Gandollaar
I only have one question for you; since the monkeys overran the bus, have they been able to drive It?

Ronu Ara re.
Re: Igbo Presidency: El-rufai’s Assertion Idiotic, Laughable – Ohanaeze by Thomist(m): 11:03am On May 08, 2021
wwwihy:
“Presidency is not by allocation. It is the result of a political process. You join a political party, your party negotiates with other parts of the country and it happens. That is how it is done. And you cannot get it by sitting down or threatening secession. It won’t work.

“I think the South-East is going about it the wrong way because if you look at the APC for instance, we do not have many footprints in the South-East.”

Word of Wisdom that Ohaneze should learn from

You can continue to showcase ur ignorance.
Re: Igbo Presidency: El-rufai’s Assertion Idiotic, Laughable – Ohanaeze by Chuksaluta(m): 11:15am On May 08, 2021
Wickedfacts:

Keep on insulting Hausas, Yorubas and others, yet you are expecting ticket from them.
It is not the turn of Igbos, it is the turn of the South.

Let Igbos put a candidate on the ballot and let him contest like a man. Not to be playing politics of cowardice.

It was not cowardice when the South had to choose between Olu Falae and Obasanjo? Who is insulting Hausas, Yorubas and others? Can you mention their names? Didn't you just call a whole Igbo race cowards? That is the irony of the dumbness I see in this forum.
Re: Igbo Presidency: El-rufai’s Assertion Idiotic, Laughable – Ohanaeze by Basher8583: 11:42am On May 08, 2021
UDUJ:
Let's learn to use our brains for once. I am neither from the north nor the south west but I can bet my balls the northerners and Yoruba's are forever scared of the Igbos because of the Nigerian Civil War and will never vote for an Igbo man to be president. Forget it.

Its not matter of being scared. No one is scared of 5%ers. You dont even have the population to maintain the sit if given presidency. We can kick you out anytime.

The problem we have with you Igbos is your gross immaturity which goes as far back as your great grand fathers.

There's no development in your
region.

There's also no credible person to put forward as an astute leader. China man Obi is not it at all.

Your reasoning is always around materially and the aggressive need to aquire wealth for the purpose of intimidation.

No morals, manners or mutual respect. And that's why unity eludes you igbos.

Unless igbos are ready to play the diplomatic card, there is no presidency for them and that's just the bitter truth
Re: Igbo Presidency: El-rufai’s Assertion Idiotic, Laughable – Ohanaeze by MrGerald(m): 12:50pm On May 08, 2021
wwwihy:
“Presidency is not by allocation. It is the result of a political process. You join a political party, your party negotiates with other parts of the country and it happens. That is how it is done. And you cannot get it by sitting down or threatening secession. It won’t work.

“I think the South-East is going about it the wrong way because if you look at the APC for instance, we do not have many footprints in the South-East.”

Word of Wisdom that Ohaneze should learn from
Na today?
Re: Igbo Presidency: El-rufai’s Assertion Idiotic, Laughable – Ohanaeze by UDUJ(m): 12:54pm On May 08, 2021
Basher8583:

Its not matter of being scared. No one is scared of 5%ers. You dont even have the population to maintain the sit if given presidency. We can kick you out anytime.

The problem we have with you Igbos is your gross immaturity which goes as far back as your great grand fathers.

There's no development in your
region.

There's also no credible person to put forward as an astute leader. China man Obi is not it at all.

Your reasoning is always around materially and the aggressive need to aquire wealth for the purpose of intimidation.

No morals, manners or mutual respect. And that's why unity eludes you igbos.

Unless igbos are ready to play the diplomatic card, there is no presidency for them and that's just the bitter truth

Nice points. By the way I am not Igbo, I am from Edo state smiley

But good points all the same cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Presidency: El-rufai’s Assertion Idiotic, Laughable – Ohanaeze by Godswrath(m): 1:55pm On May 08, 2021
God punish you and your posterity for mentioning that 2023 Igbo presidency. Anything short of splitting the country like USSR is unacceptable by the people and for the people.
Re: Igbo Presidency: El-rufai’s Assertion Idiotic, Laughable – Ohanaeze by ThatFairGuy1: 2:34pm On May 08, 2021
Getaoti! cheesy

Wether they do or not, your people's Presidency should be channel to joke section tongue

Gandollaar:
I only have one question for you; since the monkeys overran the bus, have they been able to drive It?

Ronu Ara re.
Re: Igbo Presidency: El-rufai’s Assertion Idiotic, Laughable – Ohanaeze by Basher8583: 3:57pm On May 08, 2021
UDUJ:

Nice points. By the way I am not Igbo, I am from Edo state smiley

But good points all the same cool

Thank you. Apologies for coming a little hard at you.
Re: Igbo Presidency: El-rufai’s Assertion Idiotic, Laughable – Ohanaeze by Ebookherbs(m): 4:09pm On May 08, 2021
we really need this Igbo presidency very much now or never
Re: Igbo Presidency: El-rufai’s Assertion Idiotic, Laughable – Ohanaeze by Banmeallday: 4:32pm On May 08, 2021
OHANEZE?

Nawah

Stand with youR people na

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auQI72_DqFI
Re: Igbo Presidency: El-rufai’s Assertion Idiotic, Laughable – Ohanaeze by dragunov: 7:42pm On May 08, 2021
Ojiofor:

The same Fulani that won't give me ordinary presidency will gladly give me Biafra abi?
Why haven't they given us Biafra since 1967?
We are still in Nigeria and deserve to occupy the highest office in the country as a right that other Nigerians have enjoyed.

It is better to fight for an independent country than to fight for a cursed position in Aso Rock. I swear by my grandma's grave that an Igbo presidency will be the same mess up situation we are experiencing. Nigeria is not built to work. Fulanis believe it is their inheritance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Governors Boycotted Wedding Of Bamanga Tukur’s Son / Authentic Results So Far From Kano State: PDP Currently Taking The Lead / Hundreds Of Persons Displaced By Bandits Attack In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.