Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Burkina Faso Insurgents Gather In Motorcycle Motorcade (video) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Burkina Faso Insurgents Gather In Motorcycle Motorcade (video) (3927 Views)

Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine / German Citizens Hold 400-Car Motorcade To Show Support For Russia / Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burkina Faso Insurgents Gather In Motorcycle Motorcade (video) by flamingREED(m): 9:49pm On May 07, 2021
So?
Re: Burkina Faso Insurgents Gather In Motorcycle Motorcade (video) by StrongInBed: 9:49pm On May 07, 2021
I love this, I want to see them in Abuja as soon as possible..Biafra get ready.
Re: Burkina Faso Insurgents Gather In Motorcycle Motorcade (video) by Rich4god(m): 10:24pm On May 07, 2021
Righteousness2:
These guys are definitely backed by the Powers that be.
There is no way these guys can operate with such boldness and courage..

Nigerians ! Pray oooo! These boldness is beyond what we think!

This one wey ur post today no be about preaching. That mean say water done pass garri.
Re: Burkina Faso Insurgents Gather In Motorcycle Motorcade (video) by Rich4god(m): 10:31pm On May 07, 2021
I can sight Ngeneukwuewu...

These here are the real threat to our national unity.

Some times I say to my mind, this nation may not divide as a result of agitation, but it will divide when all these useless attack happening in the north gets to the South. Cos by the name the people decide to fully face the fulanis bandits, the nation will split in 2.

Cos it's obvious the north welcomes them to their background.
Re: Burkina Faso Insurgents Gather In Motorcycle Motorcade (video) by Gandollaar(f): 11:07pm On May 07, 2021
See how the little boys looked on in admiration, few weeks to come and they are all recruited.
Re: Burkina Faso Insurgents Gather In Motorcycle Motorcade (video) by tit(f): 11:42pm On May 07, 2021
uptimum123:
They can gather for all we care.. they're all bush meat for our soldiers most especially those foolish Ipob terrorists headed by one cone flat headed albino of pig

Spiiits...

This Fulani jihadist is Boko Haram in disguise
Re: Burkina Faso Insurgents Gather In Motorcycle Motorcade (video) by FatherCHRISTMAS: 1:48am On May 08, 2021
Mynd44:
Not sure where this is but it was posted 2 days ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjHNYd8ngAE
Just the same rebel tactics in impending warfare, "weapons move first and the men follow". The weapons are already on ground somewhere so it's too late.

There is no way those group of individuals would be on the move and no security personnel would challenge them, except they have a high backing.

It's probable some people in government already suspect that a war could break out and hence want to use these criminal elements to secure the middle belt. It's the synonymous to the same thing former Borno State governor did. He hired bokoharam during elections and over the years bokoharam grew into something else.

How did these people move through various states without being challenged or seen by the security forces? It's either they bypassed various check points or higher authority gave them a free pass.
Re: Burkina Faso Insurgents Gather In Motorcycle Motorcade (video) by Troublemaker007(m): 1:52am On May 08, 2021
Mightyhaiz:
I bet they are crossing in from our porous northern borders while those who are suppose to go against all these are in the southeast chasing geckos

This is exactly what I said! And more are trooping in day in day out with ease!
Re: Burkina Faso Insurgents Gather In Motorcycle Motorcade (video) by JonDon12: 1:52am On May 08, 2021
uptimum123:
They can gather for all we care.. they're all bush meat for our soldiers most especially those foolish Ipob terrorists headed by one cone flat headed albino of pig

Spiiits...

The most foolish comment i ever seen in Nairaland. Instead of facing relevant challenges, cowardly deluded rantings are spewed
Re: Burkina Faso Insurgents Gather In Motorcycle Motorcade (video) by FatherCHRISTMAS: 2:03am On May 08, 2021
Kriss216:
A country filled with Desmond Elliot, Pantami, Gumi and Buhari can't go far!

We've gotten to the end of the road already
Re: Burkina Faso Insurgents Gather In Motorcycle Motorcade (video) by chrisblack: 2:36am On May 08, 2021
Mynd44:
Not sure where this is but it was posted 2 days ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjHNYd8ngAE
Our intelligence agencies need to wake up. on every picture or video shot on Andriod. there are usually geo tags which can be used to track locations and time.
Me i don't understand o.
Re: Burkina Faso Insurgents Gather In Motorcycle Motorcade (video) by Paretomaster1(m): 3:25am On May 08, 2021
Nbote:
Federal boarding skools in Abuja have asked their students to go home today. Let the Army and their Joint force put in the same efforts they used to gun down unknown Gunmen to finding and combating these terrorists

So, You are blind to the effort of our Armed Forces in dealing with these terrorists ain't on a daily basis?

Hypocrite.... All terrorist must be dealt with including their Symphatizers like you..
Re: Burkina Faso Insurgents Gather In Motorcycle Motorcade (video) by uptimum123(m): 4:33am On May 08, 2021
JonDon12:

The most foolish comment i ever seen in Nairaland. Instead of facing relevant challenges, cowardly deluded rantings are spewed

You body dey pain you...you go wail tire

1 Like

Re: Burkina Faso Insurgents Gather In Motorcycle Motorcade (video) by uptimum123(m): 4:35am On May 08, 2021
tit:

This Fulani jihadist is Boko Haram in disguise

Shut up you Ipob miscreants supporter

1 Like

Re: Burkina Faso Insurgents Gather In Motorcycle Motorcade (video) by justtoodark: 4:53am On May 08, 2021
how come anything boko haram is linked automaticaly to nigeria....??

have you people forgotin that boko haram operates in other places than only nigeria....
Re: Burkina Faso Insurgents Gather In Motorcycle Motorcade (video) by Almaigaa: 5:37am On May 08, 2021
uptimum123:

Spiiits...

God bless you.
You are a Patriot.

Re: Burkina Faso Insurgents Gather In Motorcycle Motorcade (video) by Vulcanheph(m): 6:31am On May 08, 2021
uptimum123:

Spiiits...
Which soldiers/army.
Is it the same army wey many don die and many don resign.

There is basically no military presence in the north anymore that is why you see BH moving around so freely.
The ones in the south are not even much and they can't even send them up north to fight BH because of agitations in the south.

Stop decieving yourself.
Re: Burkina Faso Insurgents Gather In Motorcycle Motorcade (video) by rigarmortis: 6:35am On May 08, 2021
Kzinne:
pls stop saying what you don't know

Bro, all schools in bwari has been closed as we speak
Re: Burkina Faso Insurgents Gather In Motorcycle Motorcade (video) by Mynd44: 6:35am On May 08, 2021
I sorely apologise for this thread. It is not a video of book haram, rather it is one of militancy is Burkina Faso, I have done my research and found it to be false and was misled by the youtube link.

https://edition.cnn.com/videos/world/2021/05/06/burkina-faso-terrorist-violence-spike-vanier-pkg-oneworld.cnn
Re: Burkina Faso Insurgents Gather In Motorcycle Motorcade (video) by fk001(m): 9:17am On May 08, 2021
Mynd44:
I sorely apologise for this thread. It is not a video of book haram, rather it is one of militancy in Burkina Faso, I have done my research and found it to be false and was misled by the youtube link.

https://edition.cnn.com/videos/world/2021/05/06/burkina-faso-terrorist-violence-spike-vanier-pkg-oneworld.cnn

Pls as a mod kindly delete the thread to avoid unnecessary panic and rant

Thank you

(1) (2) (Reply)

U.s. Wages Food War Against Somalia / G20 Ends Abruptly As Obama Calls Putin A Jackass / Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Libya Under Gaddafi’s So-called Dictatorship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.