Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Oshoala Excited About Invitational Tourney - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Oshoala Excited About Invitational Tourney (295 Views)

ABC Invitational Women's Cup: Nigeria Vs South Africa Today At 4pm / Nigeria Vs Jamaica: US Invitational women Tournament June 10th by 10:30pm / Nigeria U15 Boys Arrive Abuja After Four-nation Invitational Tournament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oshoala Excited About Invitational Tourney by Ishone: 9:15pm On May 07, 2021
Super Falcons captain Asisat Oshoala can't wait to see the team participate in the 2021 Summer Series in the United States of America. The reigning African champions are among the four countries that will take part in the competition which is scheduled to hold between 10th and 16th June 2021. Hosts USA, Portugal and Trinidad and Tobago are the other countries that will participate in the invitational tournament.

Re: Oshoala Excited About Invitational Tourney by Postanalyser: 9:17pm On May 07, 2021
Nice
Ftc is dedicated to my business...
I sell dog foods and drugs, dog kits and puppies of all breeds.
You can as well register with my company to receive well prepared cooked dog foods daily.
Please patronize me as I so much appreciate it.

(1) (Reply)

All Hail Senior Man King Kelz! / Chelsea Eye Leicester Revenge With Champions League Riches At Stake / What Ndidi And Iheanacho Said After Winning The FA Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.