Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Isn't Doing Enough To Achieve Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Isn't Doing Enough To Achieve Biafra (705 Views)

You Cant Achieve Biafra, Igbos Own Half Of Nigeria - Bala Mohammed Tells IPOB / Jerome Pasquier: Nigeria Not Doing Enough To End Insecurity / Igbo Will Achieve Biafra - IBA GANI ADAMS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Isn't Doing Enough To Achieve Biafra by superjab247: 9:48pm On May 07, 2021
Although he won the hearts of majority of Igbos by launching the ESN,but frankly speaking Kanu is not doing enough to bring about biafra achievement.

Since 2014 if am not mistaken till now it is always the phrase"biafra is coming soon"how long would we keep hoping on this man to achieve biafra, although he is trying but to me his best is not good enough.

igbos pay contribution to ipob what is nnamdi Kanu doing with all the money,the press coverage about ipob activities is very low,he ought to pay more influencers to make ipob news trend daily accross the US UK and in Europe not just opening offices and sitting down there,there suppose to be an ipob solidarity rally in front of the White House when Biden as entered the seat of the 46th president of the United States.

Nnamdi kanu doesn't have leadership characteristics he speaks and act before thinking,most recently he wrote an open letter to Joe Biden,the same Biden he called all sorts of names,who does that!!!! you can bash me and call me all sought of names but as a man that stand and always speak the truth,this guy shouldn't be the one to lead Igbos if at all his so-called Biafran agitation under him is actualised because I am beginning to doubt him.if this guy lead Igbos he would be like xi jiping the Chinese Communist president or worse he would be an emperor like Kim Jon un.

All these flaws in Kanu is why so many Igbos are disassociating from him,the only thing he has achieved is the ESN

When are we going to get biafra or the referendum he always tells us about that is soon?

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Isn't Doing Enough To Achieve Biafra by OmoOgunOriginal(f): 9:50pm On May 07, 2021
Looool. Disenchantment. If only people learn from history, you will know that the likes of Nnamdi Kanu always come around. Adolf Hitler was like that also
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Isn't Doing Enough To Achieve Biafra by PissfulProtester: 9:52pm On May 07, 2021
You are a paid yoluba muslim poster pLetending to be Igbo

We the true Igbos worship Nnamdi Kanu as our lord and saviour, the prophet of our time. grin

We don't need him to give account of our contribution to IPoB...He can do whatever he loves with it.

Una never wail..this is just the beginning

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Isn't Doing Enough To Achieve Biafra by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 07, 2021
PissfulProtester:
But he is saying the truth. Let Nnamdi Kanu create a political party.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Isn't Doing Enough To Achieve Biafra by superjab247: 9:59pm On May 07, 2021
PissfulProtester:

We the true Igbos worship Nnamdi Kanu as our lord and saviour, the prophet of our time. grin

We don't need him to give account of our contribution to IPoB...He can do whatever he loves with it

Please I don't need comments from animals
Thank you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Isn't Doing Enough To Achieve Biafra by PissfulProtester: 10:00pm On May 07, 2021
superjab247:

Please I don't need comments from animals
Thank you.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Isn't Doing Enough To Achieve Biafra by superjab247: 10:02pm On May 07, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
He doesn't need to create a party but he isn't doing enough to drive pioneer biafra course to the world I know what am saying before I came online to air my views,if not for the ESN initiative,this guy just dey use us catch cruise.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Isn't Doing Enough To Achieve Biafra by blues234: 10:20pm On May 07, 2021
superjab247:
Although he won the hearts of majority of Igbos by launching the ESN,but frankly speaking Kanu is not doing enough to bring about biafra achievement.

Since 2014 if am not mistaken till now it is always the phrase"biafra is coming soon"how long would we keep hoping on this man to achieve biafra, although he is trying but to me his best is not good enough.

igbos pay contribution to ipob what is nnamdi Kanu doing with all the money,the press coverage about ipob activities is very low,he ought to pay more influencers to make ipob news trend daily accross the US UK and in Europe not just opening offices and sitting down there,there suppose to be an ipob solidarity rally in front of the White House when Biden as entered the seat of the 46th president of the United States.

Nnamdi kanu doesn't have leadership characteristics he speaks and act before thinking,most recently he wrote an open letter to Joe Biden,the same Biden he called all sorts of names,who does that!!!! you can bash me and call me all sought of names but as a man that stand and always speak the truth,this guy shouldn't be the one to lead Igbos if at all his so-called Biafran agitation under him is actualised because I am beginning to doubt him.if this guy lead Igbos he would be like xi jiping the Chinese Communist president or worse he would be an emperor like Kim Jon un.

All these flaws in Kanu is why so many Igbos are disassociating from him,the only thing he has achieved is the ESN

When are we going to get biafra or the referendum he always tells us about that is soon?
He is sincere in his bid, but lack tact, strategies and the humility to listen to advice. His worst enemies are his followers.
Those yes men surrounding Kanu is the worst thing that happened to him. Go to Mefor's page and see how they attack him,
even when he is making sense. Which translates to the fact they are not after Biafra but human worship with the resultant chaos in Igboland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Isn't Doing Enough To Achieve Biafra by Northernblood3: 10:26pm On May 07, 2021
1. Nnamdi Kanu had suspended monthly dues in Biafran land.

2. If he spends recklessly on media as you expect, which money will he use to fund ESN?

This same mouth you use to say this is the same mouth you used to say in 2017 when we where only in media that he scammed Igbos lying to them that he bought weapons for BSS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Isn't Doing Enough To Achieve Biafra by theophilusj31(m): 10:39pm On May 07, 2021
You people should keep paying him monthly dues una eye go red......

And secondly I don't the southeast Alone can cause the breakup of Nigeria, Frankly the region lack voice and influence,if the agigation in the southwest is as serious as the southeast,then nigeria for don end Tay Tay,the yorubas are the one holding this country together,once they decide to leave there is nothing the fulanis supporter of APC can do,ok let be Serious the fulanis can't fight a united southeast and southwest, haven't you wondered why they haven't arrested Sunday Igboho till now, because they don't wanna upset the southwest

The only way for IPob to succeed in their bruhahah,is when relations between the north and the southwest get so bad,and the agitations in the southwest get Serious....then a united south will seriously call for referedum.....for now they are wasting their time
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Isn't Doing Enough To Achieve Biafra by limeta(f): 8:16am On May 08, 2021
Look up there you see many green snakes
the place is a zoo.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Isn't Doing Enough To Achieve Biafra by Madmohamed1: 9:12am On May 08, 2021
superjab247:

do you have any solutions to get Biafra? If Yas what is your solution if not leave MNK alone please
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Isn't Doing Enough To Achieve Biafra by 2elliot: 9:53am On May 08, 2021
OmoOgunOriginal:
Looool. Disenchantment. If only people learn from history, you will know that the likes of Nnamdi Kanu always come around. Adolf Hitler was like that also
If Adolf Hitler was what came to your mind to compare Nnamdi Kanu's appearance in the affairs of these country, then I can't help you. But be rest assured that as long as life continues on this planet, and humans don't stop being humans, men who have the balls to shape societies will continue to emerge.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Isn't Doing Enough To Achieve Biafra by Fejoku: 10:01am On May 08, 2021
limeta:
Look up there you see many green snakes
the place is a zoo.
Too many green snakes I tell you. They don't know the grass is no longer green and their camouflage is gone. Worst still, they don't know a fire has started in the hills while they're entrenched in the valley of dry grass. Pls, don't warn them. Let them enjoy their time while it lasts.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Isn't Doing Enough To Achieve Biafra by OPPPS: 10:03am On May 08, 2021
Supreme coward is only interested in monthly dues that come from gullible Igbos. Nothing more nothing less
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Isn't Doing Enough To Achieve Biafra by IgweOfNnewi: 10:05am On May 08, 2021
PissfulProtester:

We don't need him to give account of our contribution to IPoB...He can do whatever he loves with it.

Una never wail..this is just the beginning
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Isn't Doing Enough To Achieve Biafra by superjab247: 7:14pm On May 10, 2021
Madmohamed1:
do you have any solutions to get Biafra? If Yas what is your solution if not leave MNK alone please
What my post is all about is

Nnamdi kanu should triple the efforts he is doing to get biafra actualised and the online publicity efforts about the Biafran Agitation on Europe social media should be doubled

That's all!!!! nothing more
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Isn't Doing Enough To Achieve Biafra by Banmeallday: 7:55pm On May 10, 2021
superjab247:

And what and what have you yourself done?

Do you know talking about Biafra was once a taboo...but now it is the obvious way forward for EVERYBODY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auQI72_DqFI
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Isn't Doing Enough To Achieve Biafra by superjab247: 7:59pm On May 10, 2021
Banmeallday:

And what and what have you yourself done?

Do you know talking about Biafra was once a taboo...but now it is the obvious way forward for EVERYBODY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auQI72_DqFI
Please I didn't say biafra agitation is bad ooo please.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Isn't Doing Enough To Achieve Biafra by Muna4real(f): 8:24pm On May 10, 2021
Mtchew
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Isn't Doing Enough To Achieve Biafra by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 10, 2021
superjab247:

Is anyone holding u from starting your own movement ?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Isn't Doing Enough To Achieve Biafra by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 10, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
So that you can use fake candidates to fustrate him right ? Like u are doing to sowore and the party he formed ?

Lmao that trick failed try new one
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Isn't Doing Enough To Achieve Biafra by dignity33: 9:26pm On May 10, 2021
OP you are very correct though I respect his effort but he lack diplomatic approach and is making the Biafra struggling more difficult. You can't fight a freedom alone and called anybody who opposed your decision a saboteur.

(1) (Reply)

Impunity: Buhari Lost The Country As Jonathan Lost Election / Allow Buhari Come Into Rivers State For Development – APC Tells Gov Wike / Arrest Obi Cubana Now - Envious Yoruba Activist Begs EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.