Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

I Really Don't Like To Brag.. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Really Don't Like To Brag.. (267 Views)

Rema Goes On Instagram Live To Brag About Being Better Than Fireboy & Omah Lay / Drop That Person's Name That You Don't Like To Come Across For Life. And Why? / I Don't Like Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Really Don't Like To Brag.. by CianaJoy(f): 10:37pm On May 07, 2021
STATE: I come from the state that flies without an aeroplane of helicopter.
SEX: female

HOBBIES: Collecting teeth from alive tiger, catching bullets with bare hands, Assassination, Jogging up & down Mount Everest, and collecting rock particles from the moon.

MY RECORD: Fought with an elephant and broke its neck,
skinned a crocodile alive! Played russian ROULETTE with fully loaded clip & survived, kill­ed Superman, held my breathe under water for 2 months, 3weeks, 6hrs, 51mins,
45seconds, assassinated Adolf Hitler, John .F kennedy, Tupac, Abacha (d list is too long!)

GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT : Surfed on hot lava while the volcano was still erupting, Outran a cheetah, fluent in 10,598 languages, 1st woman to land on the sun, carried the pyramid of giza for 2 days straight!

SILLY THING DONE: Surfing on a tsunami and hurricane Katrina,snow boarding on mount everest, sky diving from outer space.

EMBARRASSING MOMENT: Couldn't kill 100 bears with a single punch. Only 99 died instantly and the one that was left went to join the circus. (Very embarrassing)��

PROUDEST MOMENTS: When a cobra died after biting me and when I saved the planet by diverting an asteroid with just one kick..

SOMETHING ABOUT ME: I really don't
like to brag....��

(1) (Reply)

Drop Your Youtube Link For More Subscribers And Views. / What Will You Do / White Money For The Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.