Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,227 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Men Caught Selling Pillowcase Filled With Dirty Fabrics And Used Foams (Video) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Men Caught Selling Pillowcase Filled With Dirty Fabrics And Used Foams (Video) (35085 Views)

Man Went For Shopping With A Bag Filled With 10 Naira Notes.photos And Video. / Sokoto Man Caught Selling Very Corrosive drink To Children And Adults @Nsukka / Banks Deliberately Flood Market With Dirty Naira Notes—cbn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Caught Selling Pillowcase Filled With Dirty Fabrics And Used Foams (Video) by Gift523: 11:12pm On May 07, 2021
Hausa Men caught selling pillowcase filled with dirty fabrics and foams

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKQAfs4jst8

It was said that they were putting old rappers fabrics pics from dustbins and roadside and they stuff it into the pillow clothes and sell it to people

They were exposed when one of the pillow case they sold to somebody got torn and different smells and colours of dirty fabrics fell out..

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Men Caught Selling Pillowcase Filled With Dirty Fabrics And Used Foams (Video) by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 07, 2021
grin grin

Why do you think they buy all those condemn foams.

Some sef they stuff it with dirty nylon.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Men Caught Selling Pillowcase Filled With Dirty Fabrics And Used Foams (Video) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:20pm On May 07, 2021
Automatic Ticket to everlasting dandruffs

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Caught Selling Pillowcase Filled With Dirty Fabrics And Used Foams (Video) by samwash(m): 11:24pm On May 07, 2021
You just dey kwn?
So all those old foams they buy, waytin u think say them go use ham do ?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Caught Selling Pillowcase Filled With Dirty Fabrics And Used Foams (Video) by peteregwu(m): 11:25pm On May 07, 2021
I find it difficult to buy things from them. Believe me, u don't trust them when it comes to things like this.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Caught Selling Pillowcase Filled With Dirty Fabrics And Used Foams (Video) by realstars: 11:28pm On May 07, 2021
Aboki Will Make His Money Today, ThenTommorow Somebody Will Die While Sleeping And We Will Count It On Village Pipo.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Caught Selling Pillowcase Filled With Dirty Fabrics And Used Foams (Video) by peteregwu(m): 11:30pm On May 07, 2021
realstars:
Aboki Will Make His Money Today ThenTommorow Somebody Will Die While Sleeping And We Will Count It To Village Pipo.

This idea never occurred to me until now. Hmmm... You made good sense here.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Men Caught Selling Pillowcase Filled With Dirty Fabrics And Used Foams (Video) by illicit(m): 11:33pm On May 07, 2021
shocked
Re: Men Caught Selling Pillowcase Filled With Dirty Fabrics And Used Foams (Video) by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 07, 2021
FortifiedCity:
grin grin

Why do you think they buy all those condemn foams.

Some sef they stuff it with dirty nylon.
Exactly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Caught Selling Pillowcase Filled With Dirty Fabrics And Used Foams (Video) by IGBOSON1: 1:47am On May 08, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Automatic Ticket to everlasting dandruffs

.....Not to mention nightly dreams filled with all sorts of evil smells! You go wake up for morning begin dey wonder how village people dey take enter your dream every night! shocked

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Caught Selling Pillowcase Filled With Dirty Fabrics And Used Foams (Video) by chrisblack: 1:58am On May 08, 2021
Gift523:
Men caught selling pillowcase filled with dirty fabrics and foams

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKQAfs4jst8
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

It was said that they were putting old rappers fabrics pics from dustbins and roadside and they stuff it into the pillow clothes and sell it to people

They were exposed when one of the pillow case they sold to somebody got torn and different smells and colours of dirty fabrics fell out..
hmmm, our patriotic soldiers are now reduced to pillowcase inspectors. this na police job nah

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Caught Selling Pillowcase Filled With Dirty Fabrics And Used Foams (Video) by Toosure70: 3:40am On May 08, 2021
And person go dey pray against nightmare without knowing the causes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Caught Selling Pillowcase Filled With Dirty Fabrics And Used Foams (Video) by nsiba: 6:02am On May 08, 2021
Me I know he gets the supply from one IBO guy here on NAIRALAND... Juliusmalema

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Caught Selling Pillowcase Filled With Dirty Fabrics And Used Foams (Video) by sweetonugbu: 6:23am On May 08, 2021
This corntree don gas
Re: Men Caught Selling Pillowcase Filled With Dirty Fabrics And Used Foams (Video) by Nobody: 6:42am On May 08, 2021
nsiba:

You just wake up and be attacking people unnecessary.

Is that how you were raised?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Caught Selling Pillowcase Filled With Dirty Fabrics And Used Foams (Video) by royal231(m): 6:53am On May 08, 2021
Stop buying things from these people.. They have an agenda....

From washing fruits in sewage... To putting sniper in grains...and foodstuffs...

Now this one...

Enact laws that criminalise such actions.. Or aggressively in act a law that stops people from doing business where they don't pay tax or registered.. So that it would be easy to identify this wicked elements...

This is the same reason Europe banned our grains but refuse banning our yams and cassava...

The same reason we see strange illnesses in Nigeria..

Where there is no standard.. Anarchy looms..

I will advice you lots to form regional economies and isolate these mother fuckers..

Let them sell to themselves and buy from themselves...

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Men Caught Selling Pillowcase Filled With Dirty Fabrics And Used Foams (Video) by peteregwu(m): 8:08am On May 08, 2021
nsiba:

You Don dey look for trouble now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Caught Selling Pillowcase Filled With Dirty Fabrics And Used Foams (Video) by Shellsploit: 8:30am On May 08, 2021
Buy 1 and get nightmares forever.

The amount of bedbug wey go dey do match past for this pillow eh go pass the number of ungun known men in imo state.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Caught Selling Pillowcase Filled With Dirty Fabrics And Used Foams (Video) by Vyzz: 12:41pm On May 08, 2021
shocked

Which one is men?

If na SE now Una go draw family tree

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Caught Selling Pillowcase Filled With Dirty Fabrics And Used Foams (Video) by Ishilove: 3:00pm On May 08, 2021
Na their way. Our driver told me that he bought two pillows from one of these Hausa people and took it home, happy that he had finally bought what his wife had been nagging him about. He said that, that night, he had bad dreams and when he woke up, he wondered but caused them. Three days he dreamt nothing but bad dreams, and on the 4th day, on a whim he decided to rip the pillows and mattress open to see if perhaps something had been buried in them. The sight that greeted his eyes left him shocked and in awe of Hausa people. He said, and I quote, "madam, if you see the dirty and stinking foams and rags that full the pillow ehn, you will pity for me. (sic)" No wonder he was having nightmares. Who wouldn't when one was literally sleeping on a trashbin.

Suffice it to say that he didn't bother opening the second pillow and trashed the two without further ado. That night, he bundled a wrapper under his head and slept like a baby.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Caught Selling Pillowcase Filled With Dirty Fabrics And Used Foams (Video) by pocohantas(f): 3:07pm On May 08, 2021
This is not new. They are usually softer, cheaper and flatter. The only problem I see here is them picking the fabrics from the bin. Usually they get those pieces of fabrics from tailors.

8 Likes

Re: Men Caught Selling Pillowcase Filled With Dirty Fabrics And Used Foams (Video) by peteregwu(m): 3:07pm On May 08, 2021
Ishilove:
Na their way. Our driver told me that he bought two pillows from one of these Hausa people and took it home, happy that he had finally bought what his wife had been nagging him about. He said that, that night, he had bad dreams and when he woke up, he wondered but caused them. Three days he dreamt nothing but bad dreams, and on the 4th day, on a whim he decided to rip the pillows and mattress open to see if perhaps something had been buried in them. The sight that greeted his eyes left him shocked and in awe of Hausa people. He said, and I quote, "madam, if you see the dirty and stinking foams and rags that full the pillow ehn, you will pity for me. (sic)" No wonder he was having nightmares. Who wouldn't when one was literally sleeping on a trashbin.

Suffice it to say that he didn't bother opening the second pillow and trashed the two without further ado. That night, he bundled a wrapper under his head and slept like a baby.

When a man is empty of the spirit of God and of human emotions, he can do anything to the detriment of his fellow humans life to survive. I have stopped patronising them, even their suya self. Those guys live by charms or juju.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Caught Selling Pillowcase Filled With Dirty Fabrics And Used Foams (Video) by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 08, 2021
Damn

Imagine laying your head on these filths, na combination of the whole evil spirit for Nigeria go dey pursue you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Caught Selling Pillowcase Filled With Dirty Fabrics And Used Foams (Video) by Evilgenuis: 3:38pm On May 08, 2021
Cloth is far better than paper... Bought one in Aba that year shocked cool

1 Like

Re: Men Caught Selling Pillowcase Filled With Dirty Fabrics And Used Foams (Video) by slawormiir: 3:38pm On May 08, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Re: Men Caught Selling Pillowcase Filled With Dirty Fabrics And Used Foams (Video) by Generalkorex(m): 3:38pm On May 08, 2021
No be today na.
Re: Men Caught Selling Pillowcase Filled With Dirty Fabrics And Used Foams (Video) by Muyiwaipere(m): 3:39pm On May 08, 2021
No wonder I hAve horrible nightmares when I use some pillows
Re: Men Caught Selling Pillowcase Filled With Dirty Fabrics And Used Foams (Video) by iamyemiakins(m): 3:39pm On May 08, 2021
Wicked people dem
Re: Men Caught Selling Pillowcase Filled With Dirty Fabrics And Used Foams (Video) by funmi37: 3:39pm On May 08, 2021
Re: Men Caught Selling Pillowcase Filled With Dirty Fabrics And Used Foams (Video) by Itzteewhy(m): 3:39pm On May 08, 2021
This is really funny
Re: Men Caught Selling Pillowcase Filled With Dirty Fabrics And Used Foams (Video) by Olodo24: 3:40pm On May 08, 2021
Battle for survival. Las Las, everybody for this country dey do yahoo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Caught Selling Pillowcase Filled With Dirty Fabrics And Used Foams (Video) by seyz91(m): 3:41pm On May 08, 2021
grin
chrisblack:
hmmm, our patriotic soldiers are now reduced to pillowcase inspectors. this na police job nah

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Incurs N757,000 Debt At A Bar In Lagos (See List Of Items) / CBN Releases Guidelines For Enaira / Gtbank MD, Dan Orogun Dies In A Boating Accident In Liberia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.