Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Can I Be Given DE Admission To Medicine From Chem Edu? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Be Given DE Admission To Medicine From Chem Edu? (333 Views)

Nkem Okeke Who Transferred From Anatomy To Pharmacy To Medicine Graduates / How Possible Is It To Switch From Microbiology To Medicine And Surgery / Can SLT Student Do Direct Entry To Medicine & Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Be Given DE Admission To Medicine From Chem Edu? by Spark2: 1:33am On May 08, 2021
Good day,
I studied Chemistry Education and graduated with 4.44/5 CGPA. I will like to go back and study medicine in the University I graduated from. Do you think I can be given DE admission to Medicine considering my background and result?
Note that in our 100Level we did the same courses with medicine students because they were under natural science at then.

Thanks
Re: Can I Be Given DE Admission To Medicine From Chem Edu? by Hadebiimiipee(f): 1:48am On May 08, 2021
No, you can't be given DE admission.

There is no correlation between chem edu and medicine irrespective of the courses you took together in 100l.
Re: Can I Be Given DE Admission To Medicine From Chem Edu? by Spark2: 9:03pm On May 08, 2021
Hadebiimiipee:
No, you can't be given DE admission.

There is no correlation between chem edu and medicine irrespective of the courses you took together in 100l.

Thank you very much!

(1) (Reply)

Good Or Bad: JAMB To Stop The Use Of NIN For UTME/DE Registration / Can I Still Make It? / Maye Of Yorubaland Celebrate Children's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.