Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Unknown Burn Down Police Station In Rivers State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unknown Burn Down Police Station In Rivers State (1010 Views)

Eze Kanu Ikenolu: Unknown Gunmen Burn Down Imo Monarch’s Palace / Armed Robbers Attack Bullion Van In Ondo, Gun Down Police Officer / Hoodlums Kill Inspector, Burn Down Police Station In Abia (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unknown Burn Down Police Station In Rivers State by Mophasa(m): 6:33am On May 08, 2021
Despite the curfew in Rivers state, there has just been shootings by some unknown gunmen in Port Harcourt around Choba/Aluu/Ozuoba axis on Friday night.

Unconfirmed reports suggest that 5 persons have reportedly been killed while a policeman was beheaded, Rumuji police station in Emohua LGA have also been set on fire and ammunitions carted away.

Details shortly

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: Unknown Burn Down Police Station In Rivers State by abiolert(m): 6:34am On May 08, 2021
angryeven with this curfew, yet there is still killings by the unknown.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Burn Down Police Station In Rivers State by Mutemenot(m): 6:50am On May 08, 2021
shocked
Re: Unknown Burn Down Police Station In Rivers State by Colonelswitz101(m): 7:14am On May 08, 2021
When we left our trenches and dropped our arms at the end of the War in 1970, we headed straight to the Houses we built. We were shocked to hear that the Nigeria Government branded them abandoned Properties and distributed it amongst themselves.
We headed to the Banks to withdraw the millions we left there before the War, the Nigerians told us we could only have 20 pounds. It did not matter how much we had in our accounts.
Homeless and penniless we went back to pick up the jobs we left when we fled for our lives, the Nigerians also told us we could not take back the jobs. They filled up our positions with poorly qualified folks.
In that dare situation, we were mourning, hungry, penniless, homeless and jobless. These same idiots I call Nigerians quickly passed a policy they called Indigenisation Policy to sell off government companies to themselves knowing fully well that non of us could raise up to 21 pounds!
You pulled yourself up without any assistance and quickly recovered and over-took the clowns with your mere 20 pounds, yet they did not rest, but rather took the same war to your various endeavors in the forms of quota system, exclusive economic lists, federal character, ELDS states, and cooked population figures and use of local government as the yard stick to disburse national cakes.
Pause a bit and think of these short paragraphs. You will notice that Nigeria, the same zoo country you are proud of as an Igbo man, was designed and measures put in place to keep you down and out in Nigeria. Yet your slave mindset that has "short term memory of sorrow and pains" took over you to forgive and forget and you started behaving as though nothing happened in the past.
You knew quite well that their deceptive RRR measures was a farce. Your foolishness still made you to allow handshakes with them that went above the elbows. You still had the foolishness to build new houses in the areas they took the ones you earlier built.
If you aim a gun at me and fire with the intention of killing me and you missed!! That you missed would make me NEVER to trust you again nor forgive you. I will take my own aim and make sure I NEUTRALISE you completely!!!

We will never forgive nor forget.

8 Likes

Re: Unknown Burn Down Police Station In Rivers State by PissfulProtester: 7:47am On May 08, 2021
Lies from the deepest part of hell
Re: Unknown Burn Down Police Station In Rivers State by ruggedtimi(m): 8:23am On May 08, 2021
I reside close this areas, yet didn't hear a single gunshot last night
Re: Unknown Burn Down Police Station In Rivers State by kingthreat(m): 8:40am On May 08, 2021
Colonelswitz101:
When we left our trenches and dropped our arms at the end of the War in 1970, we headed straight to the Houses we built. We were shocked to hear that the Nigeria Government branded them abandoned Properties and distributed it amongst themselves.
We headed to the Banks to withdraw the millions we left there before the War, the Nigerians told us we could only have 20 pounds. It did not matter how much we had in our accounts.
Homeless and penniless we went back to pick up the jobs we left when we fled for our lives, the Nigerians also told us we could not take back the jobs. They filled up our positions with poorly qualified folks.
In that dare situation, we were mourning, hungry, penniless, homeless and jobless. These same idiots I call Nigerians quickly passed a policy they called Indigenisation Policy to sell off government companies to themselves knowing fully well that non of us could raise up to 21 pounds!
You pulled yourself up without any assistance and quickly recovered and over-took the clowns with your mere 20 pounds, yet they did not rest, but rather took the same war to your various endeavors in the forms of quota system, exclusive economic lists, federal character, ELDS states, and cooked population figures and use of local government as the yard stick to disburse national cakes.
Pause a bit and think of these short paragraphs. You will notice that Nigeria, the same zoo country you are proud of as an Igbo man, was designed and measures put in place to keep you down and out in Nigeria. Yet your slave mindset that has "short term memory of sorrow and pains" took over you to forgive and forget and you started behaving as though nothing happened in the past.
You knew quite well that their deceptive RRR measures was a farce. Your foolishness still made you to allow handshakes with them that went above the elbows. You still had the foolishness to build new houses in the areas they took the ones you earlier built.
If you aim a gun at me and fire with the intention of killing me and you missed!! That you missed would make me NEVER to trust you again nor forgive you. I will take my own aim and make sure I NEUTRALISE you completely!!!

We will never forgive nor forget.

It seems this is the most intelligent writeup you have ever made. Must you post it everywhere on this forum?
Re: Unknown Burn Down Police Station In Rivers State by habsydiamond(m): 10:16am On May 08, 2021
It seems night walkers don dey this country cos all these unknown men, unknown gun, unknown kidnappers is getting too much... In short the rule of law in this country don crash like MMM..

(1) (Reply)

Cubana Chief Priest – My Village People Are Angry / Hotel Manager And 3 Others Murdered In Kogi State By Vigilante Group / This Organisation Has Been Stealing Money From My Account. Do You Know Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.