Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,006 members, 7,821,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Troops In Gunfight With Bandits, Rescue Abducted Fulani Herdsmen, Rustled Cows - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops In Gunfight With Bandits, Rescue Abducted Fulani Herdsmen, Rustled Cows (1897 Views)

Several Bandits, Two Soldiers, Policeman Killed In Gunfight In Zamfara / Boko Haram Kills 19 Fulani Herdsmen In Gunfight. Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts / Three Soldiers Killed, 8 Others Injured In Gunfight With Boko Haram (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops In Gunfight With Bandits, Rescue Abducted Fulani Herdsmen, Rustled Cows by QuotaSystem: 2:30pm On May 08, 2021
selemempe:
the question becomes necessary in the face of coordinated attacks on Nigerians by the minority fulanis

If the majority of Fulani were busy coordinating and executing attacks, you wouldn't have any beef, Kpomo, Shaki etc. in your markets.
Re: Troops In Gunfight With Bandits, Rescue Abducted Fulani Herdsmen, Rustled Cows by nedu666: 2:37pm On May 08, 2021
Nigeria security agents at their best when herdsmen are involved. If tinubu bcomes president he better ensures all yoruba criminals are untouchable. After all what is good for musa is also good for ayo
Re: Troops In Gunfight With Bandits, Rescue Abducted Fulani Herdsmen, Rustled Cows by selemempe: 2:54pm On May 08, 2021
QuotaSystem:

If the majority of Fulani were busy coordinating and executing attacks, you wouldn't have any beef, Kpomo, Shaki etc. in your markets.
so you mean you guys multi task? Rear cattle in the day and unleash terror to your host at night?
Re: Troops In Gunfight With Bandits, Rescue Abducted Fulani Herdsmen, Rustled Cows by QuotaSystem: 8:00pm On May 08, 2021
selemempe:
so you mean you guys multi task? Rear cattle in the day and unleash terror to your host at night?

No we live rent free in your heads full time.
Re: Troops In Gunfight With Bandits, Rescue Abducted Fulani Herdsmen, Rustled Cows by 2elliot: 11:08pm On May 08, 2021
Lazycapitalist2:
Yes, I can see the people who will call this 'bias' towards the Fulanis...so I will say this

The reason why you are seeing too many fulanis down south is because bandits and boko haram in the North are making life difficult for them...so they migrate down south and cause palaver for Southern farmers

So, when the Army fights bandits up North...they are indirectly and hopefully protecting the South from more fulanis coming in

And anyway, the solution is ranching up North and railways.
They had every chance to live peacefully down south if they wanted some succour from the chaos in the north. But what did they bring with them? Death and destruction!
Re: Troops In Gunfight With Bandits, Rescue Abducted Fulani Herdsmen, Rustled Cows by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 13, 2021
Lazycapitalist2:
Yes, I can see the people who will call this 'bias' towards the Fulanis...so I will say this

The reason why you are seeing too many fulanis down south is because bandits and boko haram in the North are making life difficult for them...so they migrate down south and cause palaver for Southern farmers

So, when the Army fights bandits up North...they are indirectly and hopefully protecting the South from more fulanis coming in

And anyway, the solution is ranching up North and railways.

But the crimes committed by these same fulani herdsmen in the south and middle belt doesn't that make these fulani herdsmen terrorists whom the army should be fighting ?

Or are these Fulani herdsmen above the law ?

Where in the constitution does it say fulani herdsmen have the right to carry ak47 and rocket propelled grenades ?

You talk as if southerners and middle beltans were complaining because of noisy neighbours whereas they are being killed and raped and kidnapped, that is the problem.

So your logics doesn't fly.
You seem to think that crime against fulani is crime which should be delt with and crime committed by fulani against non fulani should be pardoned and understood and perhaps even rewarded.
Re: Troops In Gunfight With Bandits, Rescue Abducted Fulani Herdsmen, Rustled Cows by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 13, 2021
nedu666:
Nigeria security agents at their best when herdsmen are involved. If tinubu bcomes president he better ensures all yoruba criminals are untouchable. After all what is good for musa is also good for ayo

If your tinubu becomes president, it will be president of oyo state because nigeria would have long devided.
Except the yoruba, nobody wants scumbag tinubu as president.
Re: Troops In Gunfight With Bandits, Rescue Abducted Fulani Herdsmen, Rustled Cows by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 13, 2021
truthshots3:

But the crimes committed by these same fulani herdsmen in the south and middle belt doesn't that make these fulani herdsmen terrorists whom the army should be fighting ?

Or are these Fulani herdsmen above the law ?

Where in the constitution does it say fulani herdsmen have the right to carry ak47 and rocket propelled grenades ?

You talk as if southerners and middle beltans were complaining because of noisy neighbours whereas they are being killed and raped and kidnapped, that is the problem.

So your logics doesn't fly.
You seem to think that crime against fulani is crime which should be delt with and crime committed by fulani against non fulani should be pardoned and understood and perhaps even rewarded.

Thanks for missing my point completely

I would have explained it, but you have built up a lot of strawmen, including accusing me of supporitng fulani crimes, when there was no where in my post where I supported fulani crimes or approved of them

Good evening, and good luck. As for me, whether fulani or non fulani, he who commits a crime must face the wrath of the law. Also, once again, railways =no more roaming around with cows=no more farmers getting their crops eaten.
Re: Troops In Gunfight With Bandits, Rescue Abducted Fulani Herdsmen, Rustled Cows by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 13, 2021
Lazycapitalist2:

Thanks for missing my point completely

I would have explained it, but you have built up a lot of strawmen, including accusing me of supporitng fulani crimes, when there was no where in my post where I supported fulani crimes or approved of them

Good evening, and good luck. As for me, whether fulani or non fulani, he who commits a crime must face the wrath of the law. Also, once again, railways =no more roaming around with cows=no more farmers getting their crops eaten.

Yes I missed your inexistent point. I don't read people's minds, indeed I am not a magician, I only read logics. I calculate the consequences of sentences. I do a logical analysis of sentences. It seems you missed your logical point ! And your statement was logically in support of fulani supremacy and fulani crimes. If that was not your intention then you need to think before you talk.

Also your "railway " solution is stupid, the problem of these fulani herdsmen is not transportation, rather it is that they carry ak47 and intentionally go into peoples farms to forcefully take over the crops to feed their cows ! You don't even understand what you are talking about.

With that same ak47, the fulani herdsmen are killing, kidnapping and raping.

You are really not very smart nor educated.
Re: Troops In Gunfight With Bandits, Rescue Abducted Fulani Herdsmen, Rustled Cows by Nobody: 6:47am On May 14, 2021
truthshots3:

Yes I missed your inexistent point. I don't read people's minds, indeed I am not a magician, I only read logics. I calculate the consequences of sentences. I do a logical analysis of sentences. It seems you missed your logical point ! And your statement was logically in support of fulani supremacy and fulani crimes. If that was not your intention then you need to think before you talk.

Also your "railway " solution is stupid, the problem of these fulani herdsmen is not transportation, rather it is that they carry ak47 and intentionally go into peoples farms to forcefully take over the crops to feed their cows ! You don't even understand what you are talking about.

With that same ak47, the fulani herdsmen are killing, kidnapping and raping.

You are really not very smart nor educated.

Have a good day wise man

(1) (2) (Reply)

Massive IPOB Protest In Dusseldorf, Germany - Pictures / Seun Help Us Push This.....another Crisis Looming In Ikorodu / Pennsylvania Man Dies Days After Pet Snake Wraps Around Neck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.