Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Throwback Video Of Mbaka Hailing Buhari With Adorable Names - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Video Of Mbaka Hailing Buhari With Adorable Names (18240 Views)

Throwback Video Of Mbaka Praising Buhari, Aisha, Their Children In 2015 / The Cult Of Mbaka Exposes A Fanatical Trait Among Igbos / Dolapo Osinbajo Helping Aisha Buhari With Her Hair Scarf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Video Of Mbaka Hailing Buhari With Adorable Names by Earlystar698(m): 10:51am On May 08, 2021
That's when mbaka don't have sense
Re: Throwback Video Of Mbaka Hailing Buhari With Adorable Names by tunary(m): 10:54am On May 08, 2021
Sharingiscaring:
It's not good to talk too much.
You see it now, see the outcome of talking too much
Re: Throwback Video Of Mbaka Hailing Buhari With Adorable Names by ImpregnaTor(m): 10:55am On May 08, 2021
hh
Re: Throwback Video Of Mbaka Hailing Buhari With Adorable Names by xcesspaschal(m): 10:55am On May 08, 2021
I didn't see anything so wrong at that, but my only problem is that Bihari failed many of us just as Tinubu n any other politician(s) that we will elect keep failing us...

Very sad

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Mbaka Hailing Buhari With Adorable Names by Ahmeduana(m): 10:55am On May 08, 2021
THE MUSIC AND THE BEAT HAS CHANGE, SO SHOULD THE DANCE.
Re: Throwback Video Of Mbaka Hailing Buhari With Adorable Names by wink2015(m): 10:55am On May 08, 2021
BUHARI is the one that brought himself down.

He got all the respect from this Igbo clergy man but went out of his ways to abuse the honour given to him.

We should not always disrespect honours that others give to one.

THE SAME WAY BUHARI DISHONOUR THE RESPECT FATHER MBAKA GAVE TO HIM THE SAME WAY HE DISRESPECTED THE TRUST NIGERIANS HAD FOR THE APC WHEN THE BUHARI LED APC WON THE 2015 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Mbaka Hailing Buhari With Adorable Names by samwheel(m): 10:56am On May 08, 2021
How his congregations still believe his words baffles me. undecided
Re: Throwback Video Of Mbaka Hailing Buhari With Adorable Names by Nobody: 10:56am On May 08, 2021
Baawaa:
Past tense

And Pantami's
Re: Throwback Video Of Mbaka Hailing Buhari With Adorable Names by duality(m): 10:57am On May 08, 2021
Nothing has changed. Fa Mbaka don't hold a different view now. People are just being manipulated.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Mbaka Hailing Buhari With Adorable Names by godumes: 10:57am On May 08, 2021
A canal minded person cannot understand the things of the spirit. No doubts he called him all sorts of adorable names, nothwistandining, the day power gets into your head-grace leaves you, then you're vulnerable to attacks. Only the spiritual people will understand this.
Re: Throwback Video Of Mbaka Hailing Buhari With Adorable Names by dodoisk(m): 10:58am On May 08, 2021
The are brothers in crime
Re: Throwback Video Of Mbaka Hailing Buhari With Adorable Names by Vinnie2000(m): 10:58am On May 08, 2021
I have said this Recently!!
Mbaka still loves Buhari!!
Having seen dat Buhari has Failed miserably n ESN/IPOB seem to be gaining grounds in the South-east recently..
He started to Criticize Buhari to win back the Hearts of Igbos!!
N he achieved dat. See d way Igbo youth reacted wen he visited his Bishop Onaga!!..
So you see dat he's Mischievous n Manipulative character!!
He has bought alot of Disrepute to d Catholic Church in Nigeria n Christianity in General!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video Of Mbaka Hailing Buhari With Adorable Names by finnacle2020: 10:58am On May 08, 2021
Mbaka told the world what he saw about 2015 and 2019 elections. So he should not have said what he said.

Nigerians ehhhh. Mbaka is a man who fears nobody and says things the way they arel
Re: Throwback Video Of Mbaka Hailing Buhari With Adorable Names by IgOga(m): 10:59am On May 08, 2021
grin grin grin

My only issue with him is the claim that God showed him all that.
Re: Throwback Video Of Mbaka Hailing Buhari With Adorable Names by BadBradley: 11:01am On May 08, 2021
Another paid post to Nairaland
Re: Throwback Video Of Mbaka Hailing Buhari With Adorable Names by MadamExcellency: 11:01am On May 08, 2021
Ojiofor:
Today same Mbaka is now the hero of Ipobians for pressing their mumu button.

Who are these Igbos?

Come to Orlu and see if you won't be gun down as IPOB. Continue fooling yourself.

Tell us the definition of IPOB according to a Northern Soldier.
Re: Throwback Video Of Mbaka Hailing Buhari With Adorable Names by finnacle2020: 11:01am On May 08, 2021
BadBradley:
Another paid post to Nairaland

Exactly....lalastic has joined too. Any thread to ridicule Mbaka makes front page

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Mbaka Hailing Buhari With Adorable Names by descarado: 11:01am On May 08, 2021
Never a fan.

People are hungry for spirituality that any charlatan will do undecided
Re: Throwback Video Of Mbaka Hailing Buhari With Adorable Names by Nodogragra4me(m): 11:03am On May 08, 2021
lawalosky:
Even me I praise buhari back then, but he fall our hand

You are of consequence. Your opinion doesn't influence thousands
Re: Throwback Video Of Mbaka Hailing Buhari With Adorable Names by edoairways: 11:03am On May 08, 2021
Guyman02:
Even Samuel hailed Saul before he became King and when Saul sinned against God, Prophet Samuel did not hesitate to condemn him and warned him about the wrath of God.
So there's nothing unusual about Mbaka speaking good of Buhari and turning around to speak ill of him when he is not doing the will of God but bringing untold hardship upon the people of God.
I wonder
Re: Throwback Video Of Mbaka Hailing Buhari With Adorable Names by Kolojadeen: 11:05am On May 08, 2021
Guyman02:
Even Samuel hailed Saul before he became King and when Saul sinned against God, Prophet Samuel did not hesitate to condemn him and warned him about the wrath of God.
So there's nothing unusual about Mbaka speaking good of Buhari and turning around to speak ill of him when he is not doing the will of God but bringing untold hardship upon the people of God.

I pray that your sense will return to you
Re: Throwback Video Of Mbaka Hailing Buhari With Adorable Names by temitope27(m): 11:06am On May 08, 2021
Tonniex:
Yam and egg Na wetin dey hungry me this morning
I go gbe nu si too o
Re: Throwback Video Of Mbaka Hailing Buhari With Adorable Names by funmike83(f): 11:07am On May 08, 2021
Buhari is surely an ingrate, everyone who supported him has gotten a piece of his cake. Tinubu's own loading
Good for all of them. Dino, saraki and the rest. Still watching
Re: Throwback Video Of Mbaka Hailing Buhari With Adorable Names by Odidigboigbo(m): 11:10am On May 08, 2021
Ojiofor:
Today same Mbaka is now the hero of Ipobians for pressing their mumu button.
That was the same way he was your hero and Buhari's hero when he was pressing you and Buhari mumu button.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Mbaka Hailing Buhari With Adorable Names by kkonyeji(m): 11:11am On May 08, 2021
Ojiofor:
Today same Mbaka is now the hero of Ipobians for pressing their mumu but9ton.

Mbaka can never be IPOB hero, MNK is.
We're only standing by our own as the kinsmen of Buhari & Pantami are standing by their terrorist patrons.
Re: Throwback Video Of Mbaka Hailing Buhari With Adorable Names by sweetjohn(m): 11:11am On May 08, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
5% are known for their dubious and unstable manner, they shift goal post immediately they cannot satisfy their insatiable needs, they are despite for everything not minding the outside, even their exalted priests are not so refined neither to dine with the devil, they never think nor reason about their sentiment, non of them is trustworthy.
You and your papa are trustworthy!!! We will soon read of your excapades here in nairaland. Your cup is full
Re: Throwback Video Of Mbaka Hailing Buhari With Adorable Names by Grandmeister(m): 11:11am On May 08, 2021
If mbaka supported buhari based on his own opinion then fine and good but he used God’s name to influence many people. Telling them Buhari will bring glory to the nation, thereby making God a liar in retrospect.
Re: Throwback Video Of Mbaka Hailing Buhari With Adorable Names by kkonyeji(m): 11:12am On May 08, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
That was the same way he was your hero and Buhari's hero when he was pressing you and Buhari mumu button.
Don't mind that efulefu, son of an efulefu.
Re: Throwback Video Of Mbaka Hailing Buhari With Adorable Names by Nodogragra4me(m): 11:14am On May 08, 2021
Guyman02:

What is wrong for me a his self confession that he goes to Abuja and spend one week without seeing the President and goes again when invited, what about the so KS he was supposed to be Ministering to? Font you know that there must be persons who might have trialled from far places to his church for one issue tthe other during that one week hibernation in Abuja
Re: Throwback Video Of Mbaka Hailing Buhari With Adorable Names by WibusJaga: 11:14am On May 08, 2021
Well, these prove that the man is a mere mortal & fallable. Using "God told me" to deceive the gullible. God is not an author of confusion.

Nevertheless, Buhari & our leaders have to rise up to their responsibilities & address the numerous challenges facing the nation.
Re: Throwback Video Of Mbaka Hailing Buhari With Adorable Names by Nobody: 11:14am On May 08, 2021
I really want to know what transpired between Mbaka,APC and Uzodinma that prompted the prophecy that Uzodinma will take over imo state Governors seat,was it really the holy spirit or did something happened behind the scenes that we don't know,am anxious and I hope the issue between Mbaka and the party will escalate so the bean can be spewed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate May Reject Onochie For Inec’s Job / NLC To Onanuga: An Overzealous Hireling Trying To Gain His Principal's Confidenc / DSS Operatives Arrest Ibanga Isine, Premium Times Editor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.