Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,375 members, 7,861,031 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:28 PM

The Height Of Wickedness! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Height Of Wickedness! (1113 Views)

Financial Times calls Nigeria's economic approach the height of foolishness / Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness / Buhari’s Belated Choice Of Running Mate, The Height Of Incompetence - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Height Of Wickedness! by Odunnu: 6:41am On Apr 26, 2011
What would anybody gain by wishing death on the living?why would our politicians be so wicked as to spread the news of the death of a living fellow politician all in a bid to garner support and votes?
EVIL!
Re: The Height Of Wickedness! by dayokanu(m): 6:47am On Apr 26, 2011
What is Odunnu talking about? If you need amu get in touch with me
Re: The Height Of Wickedness! by Odunnu: 6:48am On Apr 26, 2011
'I, Dr Goodluck Jonathan, condole with the good people of Enugu state on the death, this morning, of my very energetic brother, Governor S. I. CHIME. His demise, plus the surprising court of Appeal Ruling, has rendered our Party PDP without a governorship candidate. This is indeed a very sad day. May his soul rest in peace, Amen. GOD bless Nigeria.- GEJ'
This message woke me up ths morning. Can you imagine the evil minds of our politians?
Re: The Height Of Wickedness! by Odunnu: 6:50am On Apr 26, 2011
dayokanu:

What is Odunnu talking about? If you need amu get in touch with me
Not in the mood DK. My heart is heavy.
Re: The Height Of Wickedness! by lwise(m): 8:35am On Apr 26, 2011
Can someone confirm this news pls.
Could this b true.
Re: The Height Of Wickedness! by zstranger: 9:04am On Apr 26, 2011
Odunnu:

What would anybody gain by wishing death on the living?why would our politicians be so wicked as to spread the news of the death of a living fellow politician all in a bid to garner support and votes?
EVIL!

We will all die one day. what is wrong with wishing death on the living?
Death, according to Steve Jobs, is the greatest invention of life.

This looks like a case of projection, odunnu. You are projecting your deepest fears and undesirable thoughts on some 'imaginary' politicians. Do us all a favor, quit visiting the politics section until you regain your sanity. It seems like the whole election thingy is driving you crazy beyond what your fragile brain can withstand, Yes?

I still love you though Odunnu grin
Re: The Height Of Wickedness! by Odunnu: 9:28am On Apr 26, 2011
@lwise: its not true. Thats why its more frightening. Why would a sane human wish so much evil for another?
Oh well. Its even made me more determined to vote Sullivan Chime today.
Re: The Height Of Wickedness! by Rhino5dm: 9:41am On Apr 26, 2011
Odunnu:

'I, Dr Goodluck Jonathan, condole with the good people of Enugu state on the death, this morning, of my very energetic brother, Governor S. I. CHIME. His demise, plus the surprising court of Appeal Ruling, has rendered our Party PDP without a governorship candidate. This is indeed a very sad day. May his soul rest in peace, Amen. GOD bless Nigeria.- GEJ'
This message woke me up ths morning. Can you imagine the evil minds of our politians?

Hmm. What a pity! PDP and there ways sha.

zstranger:

We will all die one day. what is wrong with wishing death on the living?
Death, according to Steve Jobs, is the greatest invention of life.

This looks like a case of projection, odunnu. You are projecting your deepest fears and undesirable thoughts on some 'imaginary' politicians. Do us all a favor, quit visiting the politics section until you regain your sanity. It seems like the whole election thingy is driving you crazy beyond what your fragile brain can withstand, Yes?

I still love you though Odunnu grin

That guy should be dead by now, Abi? Last time i checked he was given 6 weeks to live by his doctor.
Re: The Height Of Wickedness! by zstranger: 9:47am On Apr 26, 2011
Re: The Height Of Wickedness! by Rhino5dm: 9:55am On Apr 26, 2011
The most precise link in my whole life. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I can't afford the loose his toches on the ipad and iphone. Long live steve jobs!

zstranger:

http://www.isstevejobsdead.com/
Re: The Height Of Wickedness! by Odunnu: 12:04pm On Apr 27, 2011
. . .and he's just been declared winner!
Shame on the evil doers!
Re: The Height Of Wickedness! by Dede1(m): 1:05pm On Apr 27, 2011
@OP

It seems you totally impervious to the mayhem in northern region of Nigeria at the conclusion of presidential election. You seem predisposed to worry more about fantasy than reality.

(1) (Reply)

Please Post Kwara Results Here / Senate Okays 20 Special Advisers For Jonathan / Should The LGA Be Scraped By Federal Government In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.