|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 3,080,347 members, 7,587,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 24 September 2023 at 05:13 AM
|Vacancy For A Program Manager [ngo Training Institute] by tolex29(f): 8:56am On May 08, 2021|
Job Ref: PTCT-D005
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Our Client is an NGO that drives positive change in Africa through her bespoke intervention programs that engender youth transitions in the areas of entrepreneurship, civic involvement, social status shift, as well asemployability.
Consequent to recent strategic expansion, the company is seeking tohireaProgram Manager for the organization’s institute – ahigh-tech, eco-friendly institute offering top-notch leadership and youth development training, andresearch programs. It will be a resource centre and a hub for thinkers, doers and policy makers.
CORE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Program Development and Management:
1. Work closely with the Executive Director and Special Project Committee in developing and
implementing programs for the institute. This will involve:
• Overseeing the structure of the institute; setting up faculties and designing programs, developing courses and curriculum.
• Run pilot courses.
2. Create relevant proposals, initiate and manage relationships to secure funding and partners for programmatic and structural development of the institute.
3. Organize fundraising events to ensure sustainable partnerships towards raising funds for theInstitute programs.
4. Drive donor engagement by constantly showcasing the impact of the organization’s work.
5. Contribute to the marketing and programmatic engagement design for the programs.
6. Lead and direct the project team for the institute.
7. Adapt existing policies and processes for the effective and efficient running of the institute.
Fundraising and Partnership:
8. Fundraise and develop the institute's physical infrastructure alongside the virtual programsin phases.
9. Meet annual fundraising goals and create schedules for securing donor and sponsor pledges.
10. Organize fundraising events.
11. Ensure the management of funds received with integrity and transparency and provide regularstatus reports to the Board, management and funders.
12. Carry out all other duties assigned by the Board and management towards thegrowth of the organization.
13. Work with the support and guidance of the Special Projects Committee of the Board inplanning and implementing all activities towards setting up the Institute: These activities include but are not limited to
14. Develop and maintain a detailed project plan towards establishing the Institute. Complete a minimum of 30% of the infrastructure to commemorate the organization’s 20th year anniversary in May 2022.
15. Manage project deliverables in line with the project plan and adhering to project timelines and budget.
16. Oversee day-to-day management of project consultants/contractors etc., ensuring compliancewith the organization’s policies and donor expectations.
17. Manage project scope and change management, resolve cross-functional issues at project level.
The required candidate should possess the following:
• Master’s degree in any field.
• A minimum of five (5) years’ experience as a project manager, and have managed similarprojects.
• Must possess and have demonstrated very good project management skills (PMP certification is an added advantage).
• Experience in Edu-tech, program, courses and curriculum design, online learning contentdesign and development.
• Demonstrate skills in project management, fundraising and working on innovative high impact projects.
• Highly skilled in creating compelling and excellent fundraising materials, highly organizedand excellent research and writing skills (including proposal, grant writing and reportwriting).
• Possess very good interpersonal skills, sales and negotiation skills, sound judgment, and a strong work ethics.
• Strategic thinker and executioner.
• Experience in program convening and coordinating similar events.
• Experience in change management and creating structures that support learning development.
• Keen eye for details and an insightful analyzer.
• Excellent stakeholder management and communications skills with ability to deliverpresentations to potential funders and partners at major events, presentation meetings.
• Highly skilled in MS Office and curriculum design tools or learning management systems.
Remuneration: N600, 000 and above monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates with the required years of experience & skills should forward CVs to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using ‘PTCT-D005’ as the subject of the mail before May 30, 2021.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34