Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Daylight Robbery Caught On Tape In Mile 12 As Drivers Abandon Vehicles - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Daylight Robbery Caught On Tape In Mile 12 As Drivers Abandon Vehicles (65306 Views)

Businessman Loses $11m Cash In Broad Daylight Robbery In Ogun (pic) / Taxify Drivers Abandon Their Clients To Fight Over Who Bashed / Nigerian Pizza Delivery Man Killed In Daylight Robbery In The U.S (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daylight Robbery Caught On Tape In Mile 12 As Drivers Abandon Vehicles by mcdokwe(m): 7:48pm On May 08, 2021
This is where every right thinking law abiding Nigerian should ask themselves questions.
Questions like if we should keep applauding those killing and maiming law enforcement agents or we should stand and condemn them.

This is a tip of how Nigeria would be, should all the police men be killed or choose not to perform their duties. Just a tip.

3 Likes

Re: Daylight Robbery Caught On Tape In Mile 12 As Drivers Abandon Vehicles by FBIBOT(m): 7:49pm On May 08, 2021
Where is the tape... All this click bait self
Re: Daylight Robbery Caught On Tape In Mile 12 As Drivers Abandon Vehicles by vengertime: 7:49pm On May 08, 2021
Lagos headquarters of thieves and agberos

2 Likes

Re: Daylight Robbery Caught On Tape In Mile 12 As Drivers Abandon Vehicles by BabbanBura(m): 7:49pm On May 08, 2021
yanabasee1:
I was at Berger traffic yesterday and was making a turn to drive towards zone7 and a man walked to me and said that he was looking for job and now have nothing to pay his way home and was also hungry...

I asked if I should drive him home and he agreed, said he was staying at Apo resettlement..... Asked that he should enter the car and he did ..

He began to tell me his story, how he got sacked and he's got a wife and a kid, six months old... He said he wasn't a lazy person...That these days he can't even take care of himself...He also said, that his wife is footing the bills but he's always very ashamed to be depending on his wife...

Had to do my best for him...Knowing that this is how criminals are birthed.. He'd stood there till late at night and probably have to attack someone to get money and might be lucky to make much money in his first attack...
He'd try again and again and then become brutal and dreaded.....And eventually into kidnapping and be disturbing people's peace...

Next time just give him some money and leave him there, becareful carrying such people. Nice one though!

4 Likes

Re: Daylight Robbery Caught On Tape In Mile 12 As Drivers Abandon Vehicles by Asour: 7:49pm On May 08, 2021
yanabasee1:
I was at Berger traffic yesterday and was making a turn to drive towards zone7 and a man walked to me and said that he was looking for job and now have nothing to pay his way home and was also hungry...

I asked if I should drive him home and he agreed, said he was staying at Apo resettlement..... Asked that he should enter the car and he did ..

He began to tell me his story, how he got sacked and he's got a wife and a kid, six months old... He said he wasn't a lazy person...That these days he can't even take care of himself...He also said, that his wife is footing the bills but he's always very ashamed to be depending on his wife...

Had to do my best for him...Knowing that this is how criminals are birthed.. He'd stood there till late at night and probably have to attack someone to get money and might be lucky to make much money in his first attack...
He'd try again and again and then become brutal and dreaded.....And eventually into kidnapping and be disturbing people's peace...

Sad. But you do know that not all tough stories have to end up that bad right?
Re: Daylight Robbery Caught On Tape In Mile 12 As Drivers Abandon Vehicles by puremaker7(m): 7:49pm On May 08, 2021
Naija don cast
Re: Daylight Robbery Caught On Tape In Mile 12 As Drivers Abandon Vehicles by fredoooooo: 7:49pm On May 08, 2021
Baawaa:
Where are our policemen, when you need them most they will be no where to be found
You end sars and burn policemen remember

2 Likes

Re: Daylight Robbery Caught On Tape In Mile 12 As Drivers Abandon Vehicles by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:50pm On May 08, 2021
CONSEQUENCES OF END SARS

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daylight Robbery Caught On Tape In Mile 12 As Drivers Abandon Vehicles by praiseneo(m): 7:50pm On May 08, 2021
Una do well
Re: Daylight Robbery Caught On Tape In Mile 12 As Drivers Abandon Vehicles by Odunolumide(m): 7:51pm On May 08, 2021
How is this daylight robbery caught on tape? This is post robbery now ffs,you no catch anything joor

1 Like

Re: Daylight Robbery Caught On Tape In Mile 12 As Drivers Abandon Vehicles by thunder74(m): 7:51pm On May 08, 2021
And a police station is at the feet of this bridge
Re: Daylight Robbery Caught On Tape In Mile 12 As Drivers Abandon Vehicles by holluwizzy: 7:52pm On May 08, 2021
And ther is a police post beside the bridge...!!!
Re: Daylight Robbery Caught On Tape In Mile 12 As Drivers Abandon Vehicles by Nifemi2020(m): 7:53pm On May 08, 2021
cybersoldiers:
Yoruba boys stealing, robbing, and killing fellow Yoruba's in broad day light.

Do you know that you are a fool and your tribalism is 100%.

1 Like

Re: Daylight Robbery Caught On Tape In Mile 12 As Drivers Abandon Vehicles by azzima(m): 7:53pm On May 08, 2021
Baawaa:
Where are our policemen, when you need them most they will be no where to be found
They are busy protecting non-VIP's. Imagine E money, a regular civilian has about 8-10 protecting his house and family. Ffk who was just a minister long during OBJ time, has a retinue of mopol as well....

2 Likes

Re: Daylight Robbery Caught On Tape In Mile 12 As Drivers Abandon Vehicles by EmperorTolson: 7:53pm On May 08, 2021
Does the op not know the meaning of caught on camera

1 Like

Re: Daylight Robbery Caught On Tape In Mile 12 As Drivers Abandon Vehicles by RMoneyInTheBank: 7:54pm On May 08, 2021
so how was it caught on tape
Re: Daylight Robbery Caught On Tape In Mile 12 As Drivers Abandon Vehicles by Ologbojo2023: 7:55pm On May 08, 2021
[quote author=weslay post=101487133]

God bless you. If everyone helps the needy around them, most criminals would be normal citizens today. Government needs to focus on the welfare of the less privileged[/quote. Thanks bro, it is the failure of our government that breeds Tue criminal activities in our societies. If we have a working government all this criminal acts will reduce to minimal

1 Like

Re: Daylight Robbery Caught On Tape In Mile 12 As Drivers Abandon Vehicles by Omoluabi16(m): 7:55pm On May 08, 2021
Once e sTart e dey hard to end.
Re: Daylight Robbery Caught On Tape In Mile 12 As Drivers Abandon Vehicles by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 08, 2021
shocked undecided
Re: Daylight Robbery Caught On Tape In Mile 12 As Drivers Abandon Vehicles by Yankee101: 7:56pm On May 08, 2021
And someone thinks lagos is safer

1 Like

Re: Daylight Robbery Caught On Tape In Mile 12 As Drivers Abandon Vehicles by Lordtona007: 7:56pm On May 08, 2021
For this Lagos
Re: Daylight Robbery Caught On Tape In Mile 12 As Drivers Abandon Vehicles by EmperorTolson: 7:57pm On May 08, 2021
FBIBOT:
Where is the tape... All this click bait self
Na ignorance dey worry the op.
E doesn't know what caught on camera means
Re: Daylight Robbery Caught On Tape In Mile 12 As Drivers Abandon Vehicles by Edusouls(m): 7:57pm On May 08, 2021
We should stop breeding kids like rats without planning, this is the result..Government won’t take care of everyone..

5 Likes

Re: Daylight Robbery Caught On Tape In Mile 12 As Drivers Abandon Vehicles by fkj950ax(m): 7:58pm On May 08, 2021
falcon01:
What will they find in the cars sef?

Laptops
Ipads
Phones
Briefcase
Purse
Wristwatch
Camera
Drone
Wallet
Purse
Bracelet
Chain
Bag of TM shirts going for delivery
New Soundbar just bought
N75,000 just cashed on behalf of an elderly neighbor who can't go to the bank
Original University Certificates
International Passport
Original waybill and documents of cars to be cleared at Apapa port

Should we continue...

1 Like

Re: Daylight Robbery Caught On Tape In Mile 12 As Drivers Abandon Vehicles by MIMOSAXY(m): 8:00pm On May 08, 2021
yanabasee1:

Bro, you took a very big risk there.

imagine you encountering a stop and search police and they identify him as a criminal

Bro, automatically, you're an accomplice.

My brother
in

Kwam 1 voice (Rora se, Rora se ọ, eni body to ba fẹ ṣọrẹ)

3 Likes

Re: Daylight Robbery Caught On Tape In Mile 12 As Drivers Abandon Vehicles by yusufu16: 8:01pm On May 08, 2021
yanabasee1:

You need to be very careful some of them are 419s or even criminals. They are professional beggars. After you give him money,he will approach the next driver with the same pitiful fake touching story.

6 Likes

Re: Daylight Robbery Caught On Tape In Mile 12 As Drivers Abandon Vehicles by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 08, 2021
E dey hot for this con3
Re: Daylight Robbery Caught On Tape In Mile 12 As Drivers Abandon Vehicles by Lexusgs430: 8:01pm On May 08, 2021
Sanwo olú is busy, ruling lagos from newspapers and Instagram.........

1 Like

Re: Daylight Robbery Caught On Tape In Mile 12 As Drivers Abandon Vehicles by AnanseK(m): 8:01pm On May 08, 2021
Baawaa:

End SARS protest has taken police men underground. Lagos people have no right to ask for police protection.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daylight Robbery Caught On Tape In Mile 12 As Drivers Abandon Vehicles by extol1(m): 8:02pm On May 08, 2021
the problem of Nigeria is leadership

1 Like

Re: Daylight Robbery Caught On Tape In Mile 12 As Drivers Abandon Vehicles by shawdon(m): 8:02pm On May 08, 2021
The crime rate in this country is alarming.

Someone stole my daughter salary yesterday during the crisis at Ogba. It's unfortunate that I was not in Lagos. She's just 19 trying to be independent.

I always trained her not to be depending on a man right from childhood.

3 Likes

Re: Daylight Robbery Caught On Tape In Mile 12 As Drivers Abandon Vehicles by emerged01(m): 8:03pm On May 08, 2021
weslay:

God bless you. If everyone helps the needy around them, most criminals would be normal citizens today. Government needs to focus on the welfare of the less privileged
There is a lot of reasons why Jesus said love your neighbor as yourself. Lack love towards one another give birth to many evils.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Sentenced To Death For Smuggling 'SQUID GAME' Film Into North Korea (Pix) / Notorious Kidnapper, Evans Arrested After N30m Bounty / Female Police Officer Among Seven Killed In Edo Bank Robbery Attacks (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.