Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Why Security Operatives In SE/SS Must Resign Now !! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Security Operatives In SE/SS Must Resign Now !! (1520 Views)

Uzodinma: Why Security Operatives Raided, Burnt Shops at Eke-Ututu Market / The SW, SE And SS Must Remain A Country / Why Security Forces Can't Find Bandits Gumi Located - Adamu Garba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Security Operatives In SE/SS Must Resign Now !! by oilPUSSY(f): 10:07am On May 08, 2021
If you are a police or military man in these parts of the country. Resign or just abscond from the service.
Your family needs you. If you die, the country will move on, your family including wife and children will suffer, Nigeria will not care for them and wicked Nigerians cheering you on now will not care for them either.
Nigeria is not worth the blood of anyone, especially the commoners which you are part of. If anyone should be dying to keep Nigeria United, it should be the political class and their families. They are the ones benefitting from the current arrangement.
They should send their children to the East and arm them to fight UGM. It is they whose means of sustenance is at threat should Nigeria cease to exist.

A friend of mine lost his Father to these UGM menace and it is a very painful thing to bear.

Wise up now. Leave the police or military. I Know country hard, but you are worth more better to your family alive than dead.

Copied from Igboid

16 Likes

Re: Why Security Operatives In SE/SS Must Resign Now !! by GuruDesign: 10:09am On May 08, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Why Security Operatives In SE/SS Must Resign Now !! by Gaga156: 10:10am On May 08, 2021
Nothing we no go see
Re: Why Security Operatives In SE/SS Must Resign Now !! by oilPUSSY(f): 10:34am On May 08, 2021
Lalasticlala Lalasticlala

Fp
Re: Why Security Operatives In SE/SS Must Resign Now !! by SlayerForever: 10:39am On May 08, 2021
My letter to police men and soldiers: Unu ncha ga nwu. Egwú ka na-ebido! angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Security Operatives In SE/SS Must Resign Now !! by ISLAMBAD: 10:47am On May 08, 2021
Nigerian army have met their match

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Security Operatives In SE/SS Must Resign Now !! by SmartPolician: 10:48am On May 08, 2021
If you ask them to resign, will you feed their families? grin
Re: Why Security Operatives In SE/SS Must Resign Now !! by Nigeriadondie1: 10:54am On May 08, 2021
SmartPolician:
undecided If they die in service, will you feed their families?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Security Operatives In SE/SS Must Resign Now !! by Makemefit12op(m): 11:05am On May 08, 2021
Am still asking why the media refused to carry the news on how army ran and abandoned their armor tanked in orlu.

There were quick to display the 8 bodies of UGM killed yet they can't honor their fallen soldiers in orlu.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Security Operatives In SE/SS Must Resign Now !! by Reeses: 11:12am On May 08, 2021
SlayerForever:
My letter to police men and soldiers: Unu ncha ga nwu. Egwu ka na-ebido! angry
Naso! My brother Anya ga efo ndi fulanis and Yoruba soon.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Security Operatives In SE/SS Must Resign Now !! by Asgard73: 11:53am On May 08, 2021
When Nigeria army ambushed Ikonso... they nearly denied the news of their death till I told Nairaland.. 9 security personnel went down

Took them 4 hours to own up.. wondering how the news got out

Next was Nairaland BAN.. on the orders of my old friend Ngene..

Last two nights

Nigeria army lost men ...personnel tank ...security cars
Won’t mention numbers ... for security purposes.

I’m not supporting violence .

But will always advice those igbos supporting Yoruba people and Hausa destruction of igbo land to wisen up
It only shows the level of ignorance...

Adadike is now the toast of Ngene and government forces on nairaland without knowing
She should enjoy

Igbos must understand that this war is a war of subjugation and subtle annexation

This security agencies fighting igbos have lot of Fulani imported experience fighters among them
Aim is to conquer igboland and establish Ruga for Hausa Fulani herders and spread Islam forcefully like is done openly in Borno without any military presence

Borno is a kanuri enclave and are feared by Fulani and Hausa .. today kanuri tribe have no say
Shehu of Borno is helpless ... people are forcefully islamised even the majority Christians

Igbos should wake to reality... like play they’re pushing this agenda online to create a war situation in the east even tho we all know .. nothing like that is happening

They’re paying some foolish igbos to spread rumor of violence and division... Apc is evil.
Only that most Nigeria don’t understand the level of evil and preparedness is his government is willing to go.

Igbos should stay woke... some of us are well informed

How many time have you seen Nigeria army attack bandits
Even with gumi knowing there in and out
They tell you bandits don’t kill security personnel’s?

Have you ever read or heard that Nigeria army attack a bandit camp?

But they’re much focus on eastern Nigeria even before the advent of ESN UGM IPOB..

Ojukwu told us about the jihad of 66’
It took them 3 years and yet Islamization failed

Islamization and fulanizarion have not stoped .. is a agelong dream that to them must be fulfilled.. no jokes ..

They’re ready to buy every prominent igbo that will lead this dream .. reason they celebrate any igbo Muslim and wish Muslim grow in igboland

Have said enough

Those who wish to support em .. and those selling out Igbos should be aware that those who ride on leopard back end in his tommy

Nigeria is on brink of collapse... Nigerians should wear their widas .. especially the igbo tribe ..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Security Operatives In SE/SS Must Resign Now !! by OfoIgbo: 11:57am On May 08, 2021
SmartPolician:

Now that they haven't resigned, am I buying their coffins?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Security Operatives In SE/SS Must Resign Now !! by blues234: 12:41pm On May 08, 2021
Asgard73:
When Nigeria army ambushed Ikonso... they nearly denied the news of their death till I told Nairaland.. 9 security personnel went down

Last two nights

But will always advice those igbos supporting Yoruba people and Hausa destruction of igbo land to wisen up

Adadike is now the toast of Ngene and government forces on nairaland without knowing
She should enjoy

Igbos must understand that this war is a war of subjugation and subtle annexation

This security agencies fighting igbos have lot of Fulani imported experience fighters among them
Aim is to conquer igboland and establish Ruga for Hausa Fulani herders and spread Islam forcefully like is done openly in Borno without any military presence

Borno is a kanuri enclave and are feared by Fulani and Hausa .. today kanuri tribe have no say
Shehu of Borno is helpless ... people are forcefully islamised even the majority Christians

Igbos should wake to reality... like play they’re pushing this agenda online to create a war situation in the east even tho we all know .. nothing like that is happening

They’re paying some foolish igbos to spread rumor of violence and division... Apc is evil.
Only that most Nigeria don’t understand the level of evil and preparedness is his government is willing to go.

But they’re much focus on eastern Nigeria even before the advent of ESN UGM IPOB..

Islamization and fulanizarion have not stoped .. is a agelong dream that to them must be fulfilled.. no jokes ..

They’re ready to buy every prominent igbo that will lead this dream .. reason they celebrate any igbo Muslim and wish Muslim grow in igboland

Have said enough

Those who wish to support em .. and those selling out Igbos should be aware that those who ride on leopard back end in his tommy

Nigeria is on brink of collapse... Nigerians should wear their widas .. especially the igbo tribe ..

Igbo, Igbo Igbo, yen yen yen, can't you guys make your posts without involving Igbos?
Just focused on the monster you are creating in the East and leave Igbos out of it.

1 Like

Re: Why Security Operatives In SE/SS Must Resign Now !! by Sisterhot(f): 12:41pm On May 08, 2021
...Adaibeku I know , Adadike d yoruba I don't know , she isn't igbo

4 Likes

Re: Why Security Operatives In SE/SS Must Resign Now !! by ISLAMBAD: 12:59pm On May 08, 2021
Makemefit12op:
Am still asking why the media refused to carry the news on how army ran and abandoned their armor tanked in orlu.

There were quick to display the 8 bodies of UGM killed yet they can't honor their fallen soldiers in orlu.

Because they don't want to appear weak even when they are

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Security Operatives In SE/SS Must Resign Now !! by esnbrutality: 1:07pm On May 08, 2021
THIS NA INTRO...

IGBO PEOPLE HAVE SEEN THE LOWEST AND THEY ARE GENUINELY A RUGGED RACE. FORGET THE POLITICAL STUPIDITY OF THEIR LEADERS.

A TYPICAL IGBO YOUTH (MALE/FEMALE) AINT PUSHOVERS....

THIS IS JUST A TIP OF WHAT IS TO COME...

CONCERNING THE 'SO CALLED INVASION' OF THE ORLU POLICE STATION' FACTS HAVE STARTED EMERGING THAT IT WAS THE SAME SET OF PEOPLE THAT CHANTED INFRONT OF GOVERNMENT HOUSE. SO INVARIABLY ESN DIDN'T EVEN GO THERE.

ESN IS IN THE BUSH....SHIKENA!! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Security Operatives In SE/SS Must Resign Now !! by chiefobdk(m): 1:07pm On May 08, 2021
OfoIgbo:

Now that they haven't resigned, am I buying their coffins?

Yoruba afonja boy... U re ashamed to be identified as Yoruba..

I would too. God forbid if i be Yoruba

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Security Operatives In SE/SS Must Resign Now !! by IGBOSON1: 1:50pm On May 08, 2021
Asgard73:

Last two nights

She should enjoy

Have said enough

Brilliant submission! Nothing to add!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Security Operatives In SE/SS Must Resign Now !! by IGBOSON1: 1:52pm On May 08, 2021
blues234:

Igbo, Igbo Igbo, yen yen yen, can't you guys make your posts without involving Igbos?
Just focused on the monster you are creating in the East and leave Igbos out of it.

Igbo wannabe, shut up!

1 Like

Re: Why Security Operatives In SE/SS Must Resign Now !! by Akwamkpuruamu: 1:53pm On May 08, 2021
Dying for one Nigeria is an expressway to hell fire because its same as suicide.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Security Operatives In SE/SS Must Resign Now !! by Akwamkpuruamu: 1:54pm On May 08, 2021
Gaga156:
Nothing we no go see

Are you willing to die for Buhari to continue with his fulani herdsmen islamization and land grabbing policy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Security Operatives In SE/SS Must Resign Now !! by Akwamkpuruamu: 1:55pm On May 08, 2021
SmartPolician:

If they are dead, will they from the grave and feed their family?

1 Like

Re: Why Security Operatives In SE/SS Must Resign Now !! by SmartPolician: 1:58pm On May 08, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

If they are dead, will they from the grave and feed their family?

A dead man has nothing to worry about tongue
Re: Why Security Operatives In SE/SS Must Resign Now !! by Akwamkpuruamu: 2:00pm On May 08, 2021
SmartPolician:

A dead man has nothing to worry about tongue

To avoid worries let them do the needfull
Re: Why Security Operatives In SE/SS Must Resign Now !! by vengertime: 3:18pm On May 08, 2021
God bless unknown gunmen, they're my hero. If not for them Fulani bandits and terrorist would have overtaken us.

1 Like

Re: Why Security Operatives In SE/SS Must Resign Now !! by Ojiofor: 3:20pm On May 08, 2021
oilPUSSY:
If you are a police or military man in these parts of the country. Resign or just abscond from the service.
Your family needs you. If you die, the country will move on, your family including wife and children will suffer, Nigeria will not care for them and wicked Nigerians cheering you on now will not care for them either.
Nigeria is not worth the blood of anyone, especially the commoners which you are part of. If anyone should be dying to keep Nigeria United, it should be the political class and their families. They are the ones benefitting from the current arrangement.
They should send their children to the East and arm them to fight UGM. It is they whose means of sustenance is at threat should Nigeria cease to exist.

A friend of mine lost his Father to these UGM menace and it is a very painful thing to bear.

Wise up now. Leave the police or military. I Know country hard, but you are worth more better to your family alive than dead.

Copied from Igboid

Let Nnenna Kanu resign from police first.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Unity Must Be Negotiated Without Bias – Sultan / Anambra Top Ranking Federal Law Maker Defects To APC / Northern Elders Order The Arrest Of Igbo Elders That Visited Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.