Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,372 members, 7,954,505 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:42 PM

Unknown Gunmen,why They Are Attacking And May Continue.photo. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen,why They Are Attacking And May Continue.photo. (2608 Views)

Edo PDP Accuses Senior Police Officers Of Attacking And Kidnapping Its Members / Russia-ukraine War: Fuel Scarcity May Continue, Oil Vessels Face Delay On Sea / Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen,why They Are Attacking And May Continue.photo. by 2elliot: 4:59pm On May 08, 2021
PissfulProtester:
grin grin

Problem wey Una get be say Una dey always think say anybody wey no support Una, na paid agent. Bro, it's not so..we just hate violence! I seriously detest it..I was in support of ESN when they started cos I felt the aim was just to flush the criminal herdsmen out of the forest, without killing them or their cows. But when we began to see videos online of how they killed innocent cows and the herders, they lost that support from many of us. It got worse when we saw Nnamdi Kanu instigating young guys like you and I to start killing security agents. It is the biggest mistake your tribesmen have made, I must say
You mean people should risk their lives to enter dreaded forests to flush out criminal herdsmen without killing them or their cows. Yet they have been killing innocent people with tacit support from security. Have you not wondered how the reckless killing of innocent people have taken a relative break since the ugm face off with security men and BSN face off with killer herdsmen in the east? They work hand in hand. The presence of security men gives them cover. Even if the security men are not involved in the crisis, their presence is a big problem. They give the people false hope of security. Instead of the security men to do the work they are paid to safeguard lives and properties, they after Ipob and BSN. Instead of antagonising BSN, they should stay low for BSN to do their work of safeguarding their land.
Re: Unknown Gunmen,why They Are Attacking And May Continue.photo. by PissfulProtester: 5:02pm On May 08, 2021
2elliot:
You mean people should risk their lives to enter dreaded forests to flush out criminal herdsmen without killing them or their cows. Yet they have been killing innocent people with tacit support from security. Have you not wondered how the reckless killing of innocent people have taken a relative break since the ugm face off with security men and BSN face off with killer herdsmen in the east? They work hand in hand. The presence of security men gives them cover. Even if the security men are not involved in the crisis, their presence is a big problem. They give the people false hope of security. Instead of the security men to do the work they are paid to safeguard lives and properties, they after Ipob and BSN. Instead of antagonising BSN, they should stay low for BSN to do their work of safeguarding their land.
..And you expect the security agents to act professionally by not harming innocent people when they go for an operation? By the emboldened, you are only justifying the "killings" done by the Nigerian army in your region
Re: Unknown Gunmen,why They Are Attacking And May Continue.photo. by 2elliot: 5:13pm On May 08, 2021
PissfulProtester:
..And you expect the security agents to act professionally by not harming innocent people when they go for an operation? By the emboldened, you are only justifying the "killings" done by the Nigerian army in your region
I am not justifying anything. Your Nigerian army had all the time to flush out criminal herdsmen in the forest that were killing innocent igbos. Some of you laughed at the igbos how fulani men were raping and killing Igbos. You taunted them. But as soon as they had a voice to defend themselves, you still want them obliterated. Hypocrisy is your second name.
Re: Unknown Gunmen,why They Are Attacking And May Continue.photo. by PissfulProtester: 5:18pm On May 08, 2021
2elliot:
I am not justifying anything. Your Nigerian army had all the time to flush out criminal herdsmen in the forest that were killing innocent igbos. Some of you laughed at the igbos how fulani men were raping and killing Igbos. You taunted them. But as soon as they had a voice to defend themselves, you still want them obliterated. Hypocrisy is your second name.
well, I can't remember laughing at the Igbos when they were being "raped"...maybe you should find time to dig out just one post made by any of us mocking the Igbos when such calamity befell them
Re: Unknown Gunmen,why They Are Attacking And May Continue.photo. by 2elliot: 5:22pm On May 08, 2021
PissfulProtester:
well, I can't remember laughing at the Igbos when they were being "raped"...maybe you should find time to dig out just one post made by any of us mocking the Igbos when such calamity befell them
It might not be you, but your good conscience will tell you that you read it here those who celebrated their plight.
Re: Unknown Gunmen,why They Are Attacking And May Continue.photo. by PissfulProtester: 5:25pm On May 08, 2021
2elliot:
It might not be you, but your good conscience will tell you that you read it here those who celebrated their plight.
It's still not a justification for supporting evil. When the dust settles, the biggest loser here is the East. Most of the police men and soldiers killed are actually your own people..the UGM too...

...And I can assure you, you can't get any meaningful result from all these madness
Re: Unknown Gunmen,why They Are Attacking And May Continue.photo. by 2elliot: 5:59pm On May 08, 2021
PissfulProtester:
It's still not a justification for supporting evil. When the dust settles, the biggest loser here is the East. Most of the police men and soldiers killed are actually your own people..the UGM too...

...And I can assure you, you can't get any meaningful result from all these madness
You mean it has been our brothers killing us during peaceful protests? Those murders in Aukuzi police station were carried out by our brothers? Does soldiers who made men and boys to swim in dirty muddy water, made one to swim in gutter water. All of them are our brothers. Then they deserve anything that comes their way.

(1) (2) (Reply)

North Asking Igbo To Leave Nigeria / Ondo State DSS, Soldier & Police Harassing Civilian In Lekki, Lagos (pictures) / Atiku Is My Leader, Atiku Is A Unifier, He Believes In One Nigeria- Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.