Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,394 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Bbnaija Mercy, Omashola, Tour Sandtown City, South Africa, Share Beautiful Pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Mercy, Omashola, Tour Sandtown City, South Africa, Share Beautiful Pics (1048 Views)

Toyin Abraham And Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi Share Beautiful Family Photo / Aneke twins, Chidiebere and Chidinma share beautiful make-up pictures / 'Fine Girls Like Us, Na God They Rush Me': Regina Daniels Share Beautiful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Mercy, Omashola, Tour Sandtown City, South Africa, Share Beautiful Pics by onyi25(f): 10:26am On May 08, 2021
Big Brother Naija pepper dem winner, Mercy Eke is currently having an awesome time in South Africa.

Recall the reality star flew down to South Africa few days ago where she met up with fellow ex pepper dem housemate, Omashola.

From her recent post, it is obvious she is having a great time with Omashola as her host.

The reality star took to her Instagram page to share photos from Sandtown City shopping center and they are lovely.

“When People Are Determined, They Can Overcome Anything”, she captioned the photos.

See full gist/ more photos here;
https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/05/bbnaija-mercy-eke-omashola-tour.html

Re: Bbnaija Mercy, Omashola, Tour Sandtown City, South Africa, Share Beautiful Pics by RereDesign: 10:29am On May 08, 2021
Cute! I mean the statue
Re: Bbnaija Mercy, Omashola, Tour Sandtown City, South Africa, Share Beautiful Pics by onyi25(f): 6:33am On May 10, 2021
RereDesign:
Cute! I mean the statue

Lol

(1) (Reply)

Say Hi To My Stunning Bunny” – Uche Ogbodo Says As She Reveals Baby’s Face / Video Of Nengi Shaking Her Big Backside To Entice Social Media Users Goes Viral / Bbnaija2021: Meet Angel, The Housemate With 11 Tattoos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.