Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,928 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

How To Lose Weight In Your Face | Reduce Face Fat - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Lose Weight In Your Face | Reduce Face Fat (149 Views)

Simple Acne Treatments To Get Rid Of Pimples On Your Face / Facial Exercises To Lose Face Fat / I Want To Reduce My Face Fat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Lose Weight In Your Face | Reduce Face Fat by okeayomide123(m): 11:17am On May 08, 2021
How to Lose Weight in Your Face | Reduce Face Fat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3j0S4LxUmA

Carrying excess weight in your face can be frustrating. Although it's not possible to lose weight only in your face, losing weight, in general, may help to slim your face.

There are also helpful lifestyle changes you can make to reduce weight and puffiness in your face, and you can incorporate facial exercises and massage to get a slimmer face.

Make sure to check with your doctor since there are some conditions and medications that can cause you to gain weight in your face. With time and effort, you will start seeing a slimmer face looking back at you in the mirror.

Here are 5 Effective ways to lose weight in your face.

If you have more ways to lose weight in your face? Please share your thoughts in the comments section below, as I learn just as much from you as you do from me.

If you find this video helpful, consider giving it a thumbs up and share it with your friends. For More Amazing Secrets and Tips, Subscribe to the channel.

Look at your screen now, you will see two videos, recommended for you.

Stay healthy.

Share The video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3j0S4LxUmA

(1) (Reply)

6 Easy Ways To Detox Your Body / Healthcare In Nigeria: In Need Of Urgent Overhaul / Lagos Overhauls Healthcare Facilities In Response To Future Health Emergencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.