Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,369 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Pontiac Vibe Vs Pontiac Torrent - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pontiac Vibe Vs Pontiac Torrent (1918 Views)

Please I Need Help Honda Crv 2008 Vs Pontiac 2007 / 2005 Pontiac Vibe Vs Camry 2006 Big Daddy / Pontiac Vibe Vs Toyota Corolla. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pontiac Vibe Vs Pontiac Torrent by lovewins: 11:42am On May 08, 2021
I am a novice when it comes to cars, but I intend getting a car soon and I have a budget of 2M for foreign used.

I have since seen ADs of both cars catch me fancy but would like your opinions so I can make informed decisions

If you have better options than the above feel free to suggest

Thanks
Re: Pontiac Vibe Vs Pontiac Torrent by Ahmad62(m): 4:18pm On May 08, 2021
Has to be the vibe na... Same as Toyota matrix nd looks more classy than the turrent
Re: Pontiac Vibe Vs Pontiac Torrent by Idaytesj29(m): 4:38pm On May 08, 2021
lovewins:
I am a novice when it comes to cars, but I intend getting a car soon and I have a budget of 2M for foreign used.

I have since seen ADs of both cars catch me fancy but would like your opinions so I can make informed decisions

If you have better options than the above feel free to suggest

Thanks

Pontiac seems like a Toyota Matrix. Many Nigerians are using it and seem to getting popular on the road everyday as well.

I don't know much about Torrent but you can get other car brands too.

Eg. Lexus ES 330 may be 2006 model. Just add like 500k. Will give you more power, luxury or style and the feel good effect.

Apart from this, Gurus will drop words for you
Re: Pontiac Vibe Vs Pontiac Torrent by lovewins: 4:58pm On May 08, 2021
Idaytesj29:

Pontiac seems like a Toyota Matrix. Many Nigerians are using it and seem to getting popular on the road everyday as well.

I don't know much about Torrent but you can get other car brands too.

Eg. Lexus ES 330 may be 2006 model. Just add like 500k. Will give you more power, luxury or style and the feel good effect.

Apart from this, Gurus will drop words for you

Thanks so much for the feedback

Really appreciate it

I'll check out the Lexus ES 330 and hopefully see ADs within the price range

Is the Lexus economical with fuel? Are parts economical too?
Re: Pontiac Vibe Vs Pontiac Torrent by Idaytesj29(m): 5:18pm On May 08, 2021
lovewins:

Thanks so much for the feedback

Really appreciate it

I'll check out the Lexus ES 330 and hopefully see ADs within the price range

Is the Lexus economical with fuel? Are parts economical too?

Lexus has V6 engines, they use a more fuel than V4s but, they make for their strength, general handling and are fun to drive.

About parts, nothing is cheap at this moment. All prices are up there. But Lexus price will be more than Vibe or Torrent.

Let Gurus like Ikenna (He may ask you to go for Lions
grin) Nurrey Gazzuzz Radautos to advise further

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pontiac Vibe Vs Pontiac Torrent by PAQ(m): 5:57pm On May 09, 2021
Both cars are two totally different cars, with two different maintenance costs.

Pontiac torrent is an SUV, bigger engine, bigger tires, bigger service cost with slightly more comfort, power and cargo space.

Pontiac Vibe is a hatchback. Apart from the exterior it shares everything else with Toyota Matrix as they were made in thesame factory. They come in both 4×4 and front wheel drive but with a small 1.6litre engine. The matrix and vibe also share thesame chassis, engine and gearbox with the Corolla.

If i were in your shoes i will go for the Vibe over the torrent. I used a 2005 Matrix for 3 yrs, apart from the AC compressor, no issues. The woman that bought the Matrix 6yrs ago is still enjoying it.
Re: Pontiac Vibe Vs Pontiac Torrent by lovewins: 1:09am On May 10, 2021
PAQ:
Both cars are two totally different cars, with two different maintenance costs.

Pontiac torrent is an SUV, bigger engine, bigger tires, bigger service cost with slightly more comfort, power and cargo space.

Pontiac Vibe is a hatchback. Apart from the exterior it shares everything else with Toyota Matrix as they were made in thesame factory. They come in both 4×4 and front wheel drive but with a small 1.6litre engine. The matrix and vibe also share thesame chassis, engine and gearbox with the Corolla.

If i were in your shoes i will go for the Vibe over the torrent. I used a 2005 Matrix for 3 yrs, apart from the AC compressor, no issues. The woman that bought the Matrix 6yrs ago is still enjoying it.

Thank you so much

Really appreciate the feedback

(1) (Reply)

. / More Photos Of Fleet Of Very Expensive Cars Allegedly Owned By FCT Minister Son / Repaired Single Cell Radiator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.