Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

“she Never Had The Chance To Hold Her Twins” – Man Mourns His Wife Who Died... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / “she Never Had The Chance To Hold Her Twins” – Man Mourns His Wife Who Died... (328 Views)

Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) / ''He Died Because He Wanted To Please Everybody'' Nigerian Man Mourns His Friend / Woman Recreates Photo Of Her Mother Carrying Her Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“she Never Had The Chance To Hold Her Twins” – Man Mourns His Wife Who Died... by letitrainnow(m): 12:10pm On May 08, 2021
“She never had the chance to hold her twins” – Man mourns his wife who died during childbirth

Young father of a pair of twins is left heartbroken after watching his dearest wife give up the ghost during childbirth.

The young man identified as @ThefavourofGod6 on Twitter took to the platform to pour out his heart during this dark hour of his.

In a tweet, he emphasized how traumatized the experience is for him and the struggle to stay strong despite not having any strength left in him.

“Seeing my wife’s lifeless body breaks my heart, she never had the opportunity to hold her beautiful twins. I am SHATTERED, TRAUMATIZED & so AFRAID if I will be able to scale through this alone. She died in my arms,” he wrote as consoling messages from other users overwhelmed his page.

Re: “she Never Had The Chance To Hold Her Twins” – Man Mourns His Wife Who Died... by habsydiamond(m): 12:58pm On May 08, 2021
Ehya... Sorry for ur loss.. May God comfort you and the family

Re: “she Never Had The Chance To Hold Her Twins” – Man Mourns His Wife Who Died... by Foodqueen(f): 1:52pm On May 08, 2021
It will definitely get better, stay strong.

Time will heal your wound but the scar will always be there.

(1) (Reply)

Here's Why You Talk In Your Sleep / Home Treatment For Sagging Breasts / Why People Divorce - The Reasons For Divorce?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.