Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Who Else Feels God Has Abandonded Them? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Else Feels God Has Abandonded Them? (196 Views)

Can You Curse What God Has Blessed? / Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week / God Has No Value For Human Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Feels God Has Abandonded Them? by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 08, 2021
All my dreams, everything i ever wanted in this life, things that made me happy, people i really loved.. I never got any to the extent i just gave up..
I don't care anymore and nothing or no one makes me happy again.
I don't think i will ever be happy in my life again.
I believe in God but i don't think God listens to my cry or even care about me . .. ..

In the beginning i was this bubbling person full of dreams, excitement and ambition. Right now i'm this depressed, fustrated, sad person thinking of ways to end my life..
Re: Who Else Feels God Has Abandonded Them? by Vyzz: 12:44pm On May 08, 2021
I do
Re: Who Else Feels God Has Abandonded Them? by Emperor4tune(m): 1:33pm On May 08, 2021
my guy baba God no forsake you,what you experience now is a big scam from setan,na him they suggest those
thaught and feeling to make man feel hopeless and useless but the moment he realise you are wiser to counter his deception and stand ushakable he will run away from you and joy will bounce back your way...only the strongers survive & even setan is afraid of tough men
Re: Who Else Feels God Has Abandonded Them? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:48pm On May 08, 2021
That's what happens when you only eat physical food without considering spiritual food {Ecclesiastes 12:1 compare to Luke 4:4} most of you people only think life is all about eating, drinking and socializing no time for God's word!
For instance your profile name says few things about you inter-sex-cherry so if you're now contemplating suiside or a fast way out of life that's because you're spiritually disconnected from the source of life (God)

That's why God's son says happiness is connected to certain people!

3 “Happy are those conscious of their spiritual need, since the Kingdom of the heavens belongs to them. 4 “Happy are those who mourn, since they will be comforted. 5 “Happy are the mild-tempered, since they will inherit the earth. 6 “Happy are those hungering and thirsting for righteousness, since they will be filled. 7 “Happy are the merciful, since they will be shown mercy. 8 “Happy are the pure in heart, since they will see God. 9 “Happy are the peacemakers, since they will be called sons of God.
Matthew 5:3-9

It was humans like you and i that Jesus is using as sales man and woman for sharing happiness but since most of you value riches than anything else you won't know that you're missing out, after all Jesus' disciples may look poor from your standpoint so why take them seriously?

Well money protects just as wisdom but where money fails wisdom will keep it's owner alive! Ecclesiastes 7:12

So what you need now is wisdom to know your real worth not artificial worth Satan keep brandishing "networth"
May you have PEACE! smiley
Re: Who Else Feels God Has Abandonded Them? by xproducer: 4:49pm On May 09, 2021
IntersexSherry:
All my dreams, everything i ever wanted in this life, things that made me happy, people i really loved.. I never got any to the extent i just gave up..
I don't care anymore and nothing or no one makes me happy again.
I don't think i will ever be happy in my life again.
I believe in God but i don't think God listens to my cry or even care about me . .. ..

In the beginning i was this bubbling person full of dreams, excitement and ambition. Right now i'm this depressed, fustrated, sad person thinking of ways to end my life..
===================================

"But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you." - Matthew 6:33

"But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him." - Hebrews 11:6
Re: Who Else Feels God Has Abandonded Them? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:41pm On May 09, 2021
IntersexSherry:
All my dreams, everything i ever wanted in this life, things that made me happy, people i really loved..

You really did not know the gravity of "hereinafter I will not talk much with you"

Then all the things you described are consistent with persons living under the Curse of God.

Believe means "Live It" that is Live on the words of Christ!

Truly live The Life of Righteousness and perfect it, as Xproducer has told you and see if you would not begin to see God Move!

It is must be done Truthfully and Honestly, remember you can not deceive God!
Re: Who Else Feels God Has Abandonded Them? by Clementoons: 9:13pm On May 09, 2021
God never leave his own people, the devil tries to brings some situation that are unpleasant so you could doubt GOD in your hearts, he try to weaken and wage war against your own freedom from his devices. He (satan) knows what you love most he then use it as a snare to caught you and weaken your inner man to doubt if GOD REALLY EXIST

(1) (Reply)

Eid-el-fitr Mubarak From Our Security Agencies / 10 Bible Verses To Inspire And Give You The Happiness You Need / The Redemptive Power Of The Blood Of Jesus. Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.