Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:16 AM

I Will Design Good Concept Logos|stunning Flyers And Busuness Cards For You - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Will Design Good Concept Logos|stunning Flyers And Busuness Cards For You (477 Views)

Can You Design Good Quality Flyers / We Design Stunning Flyers, Posters, Banners For Your Business Promotion! / Will Design Good Flyers, Business Cards And Other Graphics Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Design Good Concept Logos|stunning Flyers And Busuness Cards For You by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 08, 2021
Do you know the kind of design you give your brand, company or business is the first ambassador of that brand or business ?
When people look at your logo, flyer , banner, business card and so on , how impressed do you want them to be ?
SORD CREATIVE HUB can surely give you the best design when it comes to graphics design.

What we offer :
-Branding
-Logo design with best concept
-3D logo mockup
-E-flyer design
-Banner design
-Cartoon Picture
-Adverts video
-Social media post design and so on
Contact us on WhatsApp - 09035601011.
WE TURN IDEAS INTO DESIGN

Re: I Will Design Good Concept Logos|stunning Flyers And Busuness Cards For You by Nobody: 11:53am On May 10, 2021
Hello great mind
Most of us that own a business or a brand don't really know what a LOGO is.
Someone might just say, "I want you to design a logo for my business. I want my logo to contain a lady wearing attractive gown, shoe with bag because I sell those things". ��� Ma'am, what should Dangote that sell numerous goods should do?

A LOGO is just an identity to you brand, it doesn't necessary if it talks about your brand or not. It is just for people to see the logo and see this is logo for this brand . Apple company that produce devices don't have smartphone, watch or laptop on their logo, NIKE and SUPREME that produce wears don't have anything like wears on their logos. I think we are getting it ?

But because Nigerians have heavy duty logos , so as a professional logo designer , you have to combine all the characteristics they want in the logo and as well apply the rule of LOGO DESIGN that a LOGO must be simple .

SORD CREATIVE HUB is where you can get a good simple logos with concepts .
If you are not okay with your present business or company logo or you just start a business and want a good uniqe logo perfect for you , just contact us on WhatsApp 09035601011

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Anyone Who Can Design A Landscape For A Game Environment / Charcoal & Pastel Drawing On Paper / 3k Cartoon Editing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.