Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,867 members, 7,866,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:10 PM

The Amazon Business Model Continuation - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Amazon Business Model Continuation (151 Views)

The Amazon Project!!! / Amazon Business Tools To Build Your Business / Things To Consider Before You Choose An Online Business Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Amazon Business Model Continuation by Izzywonda: 1:39pm On May 08, 2021
Today we will be talking about the power of leverage, from the Amazon business model and why you should pay attention to it, this is real , it is a proven concept that you can copy and it really works. Who am I? At the beginning of 2017 I was a homeless guy with little or nothing at all, but before the end of September 2017 0f same year , something great happened to me that made me a multi- millionaire by September of that year ,if you stay with me till the end of this write up and you are interested in watching the video that explains all this that I am saying ,you can message me on Whatsapp to give you a video that will show the visual representation of what I am saying, so who am I ? I am a business growth expert, I teach people a lot of things that will help grow their business,I teach people digital skills and a lot more, you will get to know me more by chatting through whatsapp or any of my affiliate you probably be chatting with later on.
So lets go straight to why we are here, three things we are going to focus on
>>The crazy business model
>> how you can leverage it and build minimum of 100 thousand naira every month
(note when I say every month I am just being conservative ,you can actually do this on a daily basis or weekly depending on your personal work rate )
>> I am going to be showing you how you can travel around the world this year ,drive your own range rover ,and earn over 5 million as a matter of fact over 10million in space of 3 month(note yours can be more than 3 month yours can be less and yours can actually hit the 3 month target ,whichever way depends on your own work-rate )
Now times have change and we are presently in the connected revolution stage which is what I am going to share with you on this core today ,remember that the major reason for this core is to show to you what works and what is proven to help you make minimum of a hundred thousand extra income online, just imagine what you can do with extra hundred thousand mind you this can be per month for you ,it could be per week for you ,it could be per day, depending on how you take this information seriously .so we have what we called the connected revolution ,and what does this simply mean ,it means you can build wealth by simply standing in between buyers and sellers of a product or a service ,you can be the connector between them and earn a commission while you do that it is that simple ,imagine if a restaurant does 1000 transaction every day and because you are a middleman you earn 100 naira on every transaction that is done in the restaurant ,by doing the mathematics that is going to give you 100k everyday just from hundred naira as small as hundred naira is ,with just that simple calculations you are in money .
Now looking at this three organization ;Amazon, Airbnb and Uber that is how they build wealth ,that is what Amazon did and Amazon was able to become the retail giant they are right now , Airbnb does not own any of the real estate that is listed on it ,perhaps if you do not know it is the largest real estate company in the world, they connect people to buy house ,buy land ,rent houses, rent hotels all over the world and they don’t own any of this properties but they make commission on every property booking that happens. The same thing with Uber , Uber doesnt own a car ,the driver of the cab literally owns the cab yet Uber makes a cut on every ride that is made on their platform. Now ladies and gentlemen I did something crazy when I learnt about this in 2017,2017 I created an idea because a lot of people were trying to learn Forex trading and crypto trading(note I am not promoting forex trading neither am I promoting crypto trading they are different thing entirely , I don’t even know how to trade till now)so I had a lot of people that knows how to trade so I called them and said I want to put up a platform where you can teach people how to trade then you earn a commission on every student that you get ,and they said why not ,and people started to come and learn on my platform despite the fact that I don’t know how to do any of those, so people started trooping in and within six month the academy made over 250 million naira just by using this same business model I am talking to you about , I mean the connected model (I only stood as a connector between those that wanted to learn and those that are skilled and willingly to teach), ladies and gentlemen the fastest way to make money online is called affiliate marketing and this simply mean sending traffic to other peoples product ,without even showing your face ,you can just use that phone I believe you are reading this with a phone and with data on the phone you can send traffic to different product or service and earn good money .ladies and gentlemen you don’t need to go and create business idea or look for one huge capital to do any of this things why? Because covid 19 has created a very critical level ground and during the lockdown as we all know everything is now going online ,and right now that you are here you need to learn how to make money online and what is the way to do this the no 1 way is through affiliate marketing you can start with little or no capital.

(1) (Reply)

✅✅✅✅✅ SCRAP SALES! ✅✅✅✅✅ / Free Data And Cable Subscriptions / New Arrivals: Golden Jewelleries And Cuban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.