Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

The Moment I Outwork My Father In The Farm For The First Time - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Moment I Outwork My Father In The Farm For The First Time (936 Views)

We Killed A Very Dangerous Viper Snake In The Farm. / See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) / Slow Loris: Animal Caught Alive On The Farm By A Nairalander (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment I Outwork My Father In The Farm For The First Time by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 08, 2021
my father always challenge i and my elder bros in making ridges. he'll always tell us that as far as he is concern, the time for us to outwork him is yet to come. from year to year we'll always work as horses but we wonder which animal to liken him to because he will always first us despite our struggles.

outworking him becomes our priority but as far as ridges is on the line, we were never successful.

last year i discovered my elder bros outwork him when we were making ridges through out the year. i try doing thesame but my best is no better than ending at thesame time with him.

last last i out work him this year, and he finally giveup.

i don't know how my elder bros felt when he outwork our dad last year but as for me, i felt as if i was promoted to a position that only genuines with first class in masters degree will be qualify for.

how i felt was really out of 9ja(not the world)

1 Like

Re: The Moment I Outwork My Father In The Farm For The First Time by WoundedLamb: 3:57pm On May 08, 2021
Hahaha... this made me smile. cheesy

I'm sure the man would be so proud of you guys. He's also a very confident man to have used himself as a standard. Nice one!

1 Like

Re: The Moment I Outwork My Father In The Farm For The First Time by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 08, 2021
grin
Re: The Moment I Outwork My Father In The Farm For The First Time by Ebookherbs(m): 5:02pm On May 08, 2021
op you just only need to work smart and not hard!

how many hard work did dangote do but yet he is the richest in Africa today.

why not employ many workers to get more bountiful harvest op?
Re: The Moment I Outwork My Father In The Farm For The First Time by MrBONE2(m): 10:01pm On May 10, 2021
grin
Re: The Moment I Outwork My Father In The Farm For The First Time by Akuruoulo(m): 9:05am On May 22, 2021
WorstWanderland:
my father always challenge i and my elder bros in making ridges. he'll always tell us that as far as he is concern, the time for us to outwork him is yet to come. from year to year we'll always work as horses but we wonder which animal to liken him to because he will always first us despite our struggles.

outworking him becomes our priority but as far as ridges is on the line, we were never successful.

last year i discovered my elder bros outwork him when we were making ridges through out the year. i try doing thesame but my best is no better than ending at thesame time with him.

last last i out work him this year, and he finally giveup.

i don't know how my elder bros felt when he outwork our dad last year but as for me, i felt as if i was promoted to a position that only genuines with first class in masters degree will be qualify for.

how i felt was really out of 9ja(not the world)

Op u gave me a Gmail msg.
Re: The Moment I Outwork My Father In The Farm For The First Time by Ogamysamo: 5:04pm On May 22, 2021
Akuruoulo:
Op u gave me a Gmail msg.
possibly
Re: The Moment I Outwork My Father In The Farm For The First Time by Onlinefarmstore: 5:30pm On May 22, 2021
WoundedLamb:
Hahaha... this made me smile. cheesy

I'm sure the man would be so proud of you guys. He's also a very confident man to have used himself as a standard. Nice one!

Bros abeg no start..............
Re: The Moment I Outwork My Father In The Farm For The First Time by WoundedLamb: 6:17pm On May 22, 2021
Onlinefarmstore:

Bros abeg no start..............
Do I know you?
Re: The Moment I Outwork My Father In The Farm For The First Time by choice17(m): 11:46pm On May 22, 2021
cheesy
Seems like a nice man!!
Possibly he is getting tired, he can't keep up due to age cheesy

Please you guys should take it easy on him, farm work no be here.

1 Like

Re: The Moment I Outwork My Father In The Farm For The First Time by Akuruoulo(m): 8:23pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ogamysamo:
possibly
Nothing to read in my Gmail.
What's is that ?

(1) (Reply)

Question : What Is The God Of Agriculture In Igbo / Young Professionals For Agricultural Development (YPARD) APLLY / Brand New Cheap Potent Fertilizer For Farmers. This Is Not Gnld!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.