Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Chelsea Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 12th May 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 12th May 2021 (43999 Views)

Manchester United Vs Cardiff City (0 - 2) On 12th May 2019 / Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 12th May 2019 / Liverpool Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers (2 - 0) On 12th May 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 12th May 2021 by Angelfrost(m): 9:12pm On May 12, 2021
Fuckingmallam45:

So those two guys are now useless to be considered as a threat at the front of the opponents grin grin, now I see grin

That guy is drunk... Leave am! undecided
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 12th May 2021 by Julianaa: 9:13pm On May 12, 2021
Chelsea fans are quiet

Wait until they score

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 12th May 2021 by chinoonew09: 9:13pm On May 12, 2021
Wow! Omoh see Ass-nal oo, wonders shall never end.... E choke me, to witness this...

By the way, where's lampad, grin . Ehh.., sorry I mean tuch, oh tuchel, or could it been that they want to sell the match.. Chelsit shld know that they're 5th best.. Should not gamble this match at all grin before you know, all chelsit fans would start wailing as if they never see buhari before..

All hail MANCHESTER UNITED

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 12th May 2021 by Ekaka1(m): 9:14pm On May 12, 2021
Angelfrost:
If we are being honest, with the quality of players and money spent, Chelsea ought to be doing far better than this...

Maybe it's just me Sha.... But, I am not quite taken with this team! Their average attacking style even makes it worse.

Well, let's see how they finish this season.
I think you can almost predict this team...each time they have the advantage to leap frog a team.....the buckle...I hope it won't happen this time. I have a feeling if we keep our shape we should win the game comfortably
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 12th May 2021 by Federickson02: 9:15pm On May 12, 2021
Angelfrost:
If we are being honest, with the quality of players and money spent, Chelsea ought to be doing far better than this...

Maybe it's just me Sha.... But, I am not quite taken with this team! Their average attacking style even makes it worse.

Well, let's see how they finish this season.

You're not even watching the match, are you?
Chelsea are attacking atm but these fools are parking the bus. I bet if we had a good striker, we would've been spanking em hard right now, 3-1 minimum. Havertz missed a one vs one while mount is trying to score with his weak foot. There isn't much you can do against a team that is packing the bus with 3 cb's and wing backs undecided embarassed

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 12th May 2021 by Lucrativress(f): 9:15pm On May 12, 2021
Otasikwe:
godforpid to arsenal fan even in my dream e no go work taar godforpid
Nice one nice one
Oya lemme say the truth,my Club is Chelsea o yes but I'm not loyal grin
I use to follow any winning Club,but I only get interested in Chelsea and Man-U's Matches,if Chelsea should loose ehn,las las I'll look forward to Man city for the Finals grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 12th May 2021 by Angelfrost(m): 9:15pm On May 12, 2021
IamNumeroUno:

You don't get it, do you?

The first match you referring to, Guardiola named an entire City squad C with only o ly two known faces and did refused to make substitutions the entire match. He forfeited the trophy to focus on the Champions League.

In the second game, we already won the league, what was the essence of risking our top stars?

Those two matches were very inconsequential to our season.
But the next one is!

May 29 nor far again... Leave mouth making o!

Results... Results... Results!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 12th May 2021 by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:15pm On May 12, 2021
quickly:
Arsenal no fear Chelsea or Man United. If na Man City or Liverpool now dem go Dey shake
All thanks to Ole that makes Man United looks like mere Ahmed Lawal( rubber stamp) at the present of Arteta
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 12th May 2021 by ReeLoaDead(m): 9:16pm On May 12, 2021
candygist:
This one will be sweeter for Arsenal.
I hope so … Gunners need that: Got embarrassed at Europa again and so happy to help them get to 7th place to try again next season grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 12th May 2021 by Angelfrost(m): 9:17pm On May 12, 2021
Federickson02:

Chelsea are attacking atm but these fools are parking the bus. I bet if we had a good striker, we would've been spanking em hard right now, 3-1 minimum. Havertz missed a one vs one while mount is trying to score with his weak foot. There isn't much you can do against a team that is packing the bus with 3 cb's and wing backs undecided embarassed

Then get Giroud off that bench...
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 12th May 2021 by gevans(m): 9:18pm On May 12, 2021
Chelsea all the way
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 12th May 2021 by ReeLoaDead(m): 9:18pm On May 12, 2021
IamNumeroUno:

It's a matter of robbing Peter to pay Paul then.
The "sweet" three points you took from City away are just about being sweetly taken from you by an away team too. Did I mention, by a mid-table team?
cheesy grin cheesy
I am happy to dash Gunners three points … they have suffered enough: Dumped out of Europa … have not even won the league since 2004 … chai! grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 12th May 2021 by gevans(m): 9:18pm On May 12, 2021
Chelsea will still win this game

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 12th May 2021 by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:19pm On May 12, 2021
Federickson02:

Is like you don’t get the person you quoted points as well, with the huge amount of money you people spent, you shouldn’t be complaining about strikers as well grin pls where’s Werner??

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 12th May 2021 by gevans(m): 9:19pm On May 12, 2021
ReeLoaDead:

I am happy to dash Gunners three points … they have suffered enough: Dumped out of Europa … have not even won the league since 2004 … chai! grin

Chelsea is winning this game

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 12th May 2021 by Angelfrost(m): 9:19pm On May 12, 2021
Fuckingmallam45:

All thanks to Ole that makes Man United looks like mere Ahmed Lawal( rubber stamp) at the present of Arteta

I will never fully understand how that Norwegian who has humbled Giants like PSG, Man City, Leipzig, even Milan continues to fumble around this ridiculously pathetic Arsenal team...

The sole reason why United isn't lifting this EPL trophy is because of Arsenal and some other small teams!

Ole has serious problems o!!! grin

5 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 12th May 2021 by ReeLoaDead(m): 9:21pm On May 12, 2021
gevans:
I like your confidence but with the chances missed … I’ll be happy to steal a point.
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 12th May 2021 by chucklesclothin(m): 9:23pm On May 12, 2021
Goal for Chelsea ���� grin grin make I help celebrate their lose in advance
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 12th May 2021 by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:24pm On May 12, 2021
Angelfrost:

That guy is drunk... Leave am! undecided
I thought as much grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 12th May 2021 by Odinaka00(m): 9:24pm On May 12, 2021
But why Arsenal dey fear Chelsea like this nah? Why this kain horrible performance? Brighton nor fit play like this sef

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 12th May 2021 by KangaIye: 9:24pm On May 12, 2021
Arsenal is not winning this match
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 12th May 2021 by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:25pm On May 12, 2021
Angelfrost:

I will never fully understand how that Norwegian who has humbled Giants like PSG, Man City, Leipzig, even Milan continues to fumble around this ridiculously pathetic Arsenal team...

The sole reason why United isn't lifting this EPL trophy is because of Arsenal and some other small teams!

Ole has serious problems o!!! grin
Honestly speaking grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 12th May 2021 by KangaIye: 9:26pm On May 12, 2021
Which kind mumu back pass Chelsea is playing tonight self.
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 12th May 2021 by marveangel(m): 9:26pm On May 12, 2021
In other news AC Milan is running riot in Turin for the second time this week

Kindly follow this link and let me know what you think of my effort

Best Funny Fails Compilation 2021
#trynot to laugh #funny #funny kids#try not to laugh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSQc_XQfppI
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 12th May 2021 by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:26pm On May 12, 2021
gevans:

Winners chapel ni grin

6 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 12th May 2021 by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:28pm On May 12, 2021
KangaIye:
Which kind mumu back pass Chelsea is playing tonight self.
Leave them alone oo, Lord of errors will soon visit them ones again, since they refused to learn grin, shey won lori won yi ni grin

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 12th May 2021 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:28pm On May 12, 2021
Based on our posts on page 3 and 4 of this thread.
We only hope we can equalize in this match against this otu club, despite all our shots on goal 12 for Chelsea and 2 for Otu club.

Based on what we have seen, we may not win this match, as Chelsea Fans we hope for a draw.
But for other Chelsea Fans thinking this will be a routine win Based on say, we don win Atletico Madrid, Real Madrid, Man City etc, dis particular game no be like dat o.

E get reason why!
We don watch soccer sotey, we don know wetin dey sup from some games.

Still on Still, win, Lose or Draw, Chelsea For life.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 12th May 2021 by Olam09(m): 9:29pm On May 12, 2021
C,mon Chelsea
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 12th May 2021 by IamNumeroUno: 9:29pm On May 12, 2021
ReeLoaDead:

I have no issue with you Generosity, but aren't you guys struggling for top four position, considering that you will lose the final? I mean, shouldn't you guys buckle up now to avoid playing at the Europa next season?

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 12th May 2021 by marveangel(m): 9:29pm On May 12, 2021
post=101632086:
Based on our posts on page 3 and 4 of this thread.
We only hope we can equalize in this match against this otu club, despite all our shots on goal 12 for Chelsea and 2 for Otu club.

Based on what we have seen, we may not win this match, as Chelsea Fans we hope for a draw.
But for other Chelsea Fans thinking this will be a routine win Based on say, we don win Atletico Madrid, Real Madrid, Man City etc, dis particular game no be like dat o.

E get reason why!
We don watch soccer sotey, we don know wetin dey sup from some games.

Still on Still, win, Lose or Draw, Chelsea For life.
Sometimes, I mean just sometimes you say things that impress me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

UEFA New Rules For Champions League And Europa League / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2020/21 / Atletico Madrid Vs Real Madrid : UCL (2 - 1) On 10th May 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.