Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Debris Of Chinese Rocket May Hit Abuja This Weekend - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Debris Of Chinese Rocket May Hit Abuja This Weekend (45631 Views)

Debris Found From F-35 Jet In South Carolina After US Pilot Ejected / A 10-Story, 23-Ton Out-Of-Control Chinese Rocket To Crash Into Earth Today (Pix) / 10 Fun Things To Do In Abuja This Christmas: A 2020 December To Discover (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Debris Of Chinese Rocket May Hit Abuja This Weekend by israelmao(m): 5:18pm On May 08, 2021
Of all the Chinese debtors it's Nigeria's land the debris finds suitable to hit.
Re: Debris Of Chinese Rocket May Hit Abuja This Weekend by delzbaba(m): 5:20pm On May 08, 2021
China people should stop shooting rockets to space if they can't minimise the impact of falling debris,,useless people.
Re: Debris Of Chinese Rocket May Hit Abuja This Weekend by DeWisedon(m): 5:20pm On May 08, 2021
I laugh in Swahili,,, hahahahahahahhaah, better be Abujaoooooo,
Re: Debris Of Chinese Rocket May Hit Abuja This Weekend by DeWisedon(m): 5:21pm On May 08, 2021
israelmao:
Of all the Chinese debtors it's Nigeria's land the debris finds suitable to hit.
my broda im so tired as you are, the debris abi na eedris no see Tanzania, na 9ja e wan fall, be like naija don borrow again ,dem no tell us wey get the money
Re: Debris Of Chinese Rocket May Hit Abuja This Weekend by hslbroker2(m): 5:22pm On May 08, 2021
Chinco rocket

Trying to fall on chinco rock in Abuja that is not.

Buy hardwood for your house roofing
2x2, 2x3, 2x4, 2x6, 3x4, 1x12

Call 09039992385 or whatsapp me.

Thanks
Re: Debris Of Chinese Rocket May Hit Abuja This Weekend by gabbasin: 5:23pm On May 08, 2021
When you want make the falling rocket land in aso rock, but las las na your head the thing con land kill you
Re: Debris Of Chinese Rocket May Hit Abuja This Weekend by Shedy003: 5:23pm On May 08, 2021
I won't be surprised if APC considers the falling of the rocket debris in Abuja as one of buharis achievements. lol.
Re: Debris Of Chinese Rocket May Hit Abuja This Weekend by VillagePipu: 5:23pm On May 08, 2021
mach7:

The Chinese might be many things, but incompetent isn't one of them.

https://www.france24.com/en/europe/20210507-who-approves-a-covid-19-vaccine-from-china-s-sinopharm-for-emergency-use

China has developed vaccines and one was approved by WHO yesterday.

Wuhan had an outbreak before the whole world and despite being in possession of all that medical data, they couldn't come up with a solution. They were busy spraying disinfectants.

Not only are they incompetent, they are also blockheads. Here is a paragraph from your link

... It is also the first time the WHO has given emergency use approval to a Chinese vaccine for any infectious disease. Earlier this week, separate WHO experts had expressed concern about the quality of data the company provided on side effects....

If not for the Chinese-owned houseboy who is in the WHO, they will have smelled pepper.
Re: Debris Of Chinese Rocket May Hit Abuja This Weekend by CXLVII: 5:25pm On May 08, 2021
Another fake rocket part coming down to Nigeria

God just detest Nigeria

Not even American or British rocket parts.

China!
Re: Debris Of Chinese Rocket May Hit Abuja This Weekend by gly(m): 5:27pm On May 08, 2021
abhosts:
The Chinese can never be trusted again after what they put the world through with covid.

Abi O!!!
They want to start again!
Before you know it, another gbege go enter the world.
Well God is there for us all
Re: Debris Of Chinese Rocket May Hit Abuja This Weekend by nnamdi640: 5:31pm On May 08, 2021
Abeg let it fall on that man's head in Aso-rock.
Re: Debris Of Chinese Rocket May Hit Abuja This Weekend by optimusprime2(m): 5:34pm On May 08, 2021
It's really welcome to fall in aso rock...
Many Nigerians actually want that to happen
Re: Debris Of Chinese Rocket May Hit Abuja This Weekend by wallarwallar(m): 5:37pm On May 08, 2021
HonNL:

SOURCE

The Aerospace Corporation

If u read very carefully there was no place in the article ABUJA was mention so I dont understand.. Abi na only me no dey see well

1 Like

Re: Debris Of Chinese Rocket May Hit Abuja This Weekend by BRATISLAVA: 5:37pm On May 08, 2021
What a misleading topic.

What are the penalties to China? The space race has been pointless since it began.
Re: Debris Of Chinese Rocket May Hit Abuja This Weekend by CXLVII: 5:39pm On May 08, 2021
tydi:
grin

Trying to drop 5G in Abuja without the notice of the senile buhari

Is that how you drop 5G
Re: Debris Of Chinese Rocket May Hit Abuja This Weekend by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 08, 2021
sammyj:
shocked shocked shocked This seems like God's punishments on our selfish rulers living large and fat in Abuja on the masses commonwealth. This first is the news of BH getting close to them while this is coming as the second hit for them. Sine of warning to them for the loss of innocent blood in the country or can we conclude the Chinese envisage Nigeria to be dumping ground for condemned spare part !!!

The rocket was made by the Chinese and not God. And don't you think God knows better than to direct a used Chinese rocket down to Earth just to punish fat politicians in Abuja?

It might interest you to know that not only politicians and the rich live in Abuja. There are many villages in Abuja where the poor and struggling dwell too.
Re: Debris Of Chinese Rocket May Hit Abuja This Weekend by emmanuelpopson(m): 5:39pm On May 08, 2021
The debris isn't the whole rocket and I was shocked seeing people saying tht it should fall on aso Rock.. The rocket had already been launched onto the space station but the debris tgat shd hve been guided to an ocean or desert for reusing had been abandoned to fall on its own.
The USA department of defence said if won't shoot it down as they aren't involved in the launch but they are monitoring it.
Chinese shd borrowed a leaf from Russia, Israel, USA that did launch rockets successfully..
Re: Debris Of Chinese Rocket May Hit Abuja This Weekend by Hamiltonii: 5:44pm On May 08, 2021
VillagePipu:
Incompetent Chinese. They only know how to copy they can never solve any problem. This rocket debris is something they can't solve. Na only copy them sabi.

They are waiting for other countries to perfect the China virus Vaccines so they can copy. They had the first outbreak but because the blockheads didn't see who to copy from, they couldn't come up with a vaccine.

Do you call Chinese block heads? China is largely responsible for the development of the middle class as well as general upliftment in the standard of living of Africans. Come on.
Re: Debris Of Chinese Rocket May Hit Abuja This Weekend by Jacksparrow7(m): 5:45pm On May 08, 2021
Buhari don't suffergrin. AKA NTA news 24grin
Re: Debris Of Chinese Rocket May Hit Abuja This Weekend by faebenezer5star: 5:48pm On May 08, 2021
Scientists say the risk of it killing anyone after it re-enters the planet is small but not impossible. �
Re: Debris Of Chinese Rocket May Hit Abuja This Weekend by Kingk47: 5:48pm On May 08, 2021
Brexxit:
grin

Landing on asorock won't be a bad idea.

Would be the easiest and fastest way of getting rid of the mannequin imposed on over 200m Nigerians.

The massive jubilation that will follow this will make it look like we won a world cup.
Oh lord answer I prayers na..
Re: Debris Of Chinese Rocket May Hit Abuja This Weekend by MERCHANDISER: 5:48pm On May 08, 2021
Shedy003:
I won't be surprised if APC considers the falling of the rocket debris in Abuja as one of buharis achievements. lol.
No be lie cheesy

1 Like

Re: Debris Of Chinese Rocket May Hit Abuja This Weekend by GistFullGround: 5:51pm On May 08, 2021
Dremma4:
help if you want to help. You don't need all these. I'm a student and I'm broke. I sponsor my in school. If we steal and crime now. You're still the same people that'll crucify us. if I don't need I won't come here to beg.

Be inspired...

You can school in the day & hustle legit at night!

https://www.nairaland.com/6540690/how-much-use-start-selling
Re: Debris Of Chinese Rocket May Hit Abuja This Weekend by Freddo99(m): 5:52pm On May 08, 2021
countries listed as likely targets are USA, China, spain, and brazil, but where is abuja mentioned? only the headline says so. Nigerian journalism and readers attraction headlines.
Re: Debris Of Chinese Rocket May Hit Abuja This Weekend by MERCHANDISER: 5:53pm On May 08, 2021
VillagePipu:

Wuhan had an outbreak before the whole world and despite being in possession of all that medical data, they couldn't come up with a solution. They were busy spraying disinfectants.

Not only are they incompetent, they are also blockheads. Here is a paragraph from your link

... It is also the first time the WHO has given emergency use approval to a Chinese vaccine for any infectious disease. Earlier this week, separate WHO experts had expressed concern about the quality of data the company provided on side effects....

If not for the Chinese-owned houseboy who is in the WHO, they will have smelled pepper.
Western media trying to discredit China.
Everything is under control bro..
Watch Cgtn stop watching BBC,cnn
Re: Debris Of Chinese Rocket May Hit Abuja This Weekend by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 08, 2021
GistFullGround:

Be inspired...

I should but the course I'm studying won't allow me.

Re: Debris Of Chinese Rocket May Hit Abuja This Weekend by IboWolf: 5:57pm On May 08, 2021
Is it landing on Aso Rock?
Re: Debris Of Chinese Rocket May Hit Abuja This Weekend by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 08, 2021
GistFullGround:

Be inspired...

I should but the course I'm studying won't allow me.
Re: Debris Of Chinese Rocket May Hit Abuja This Weekend by ruggedtimi(m): 5:58pm On May 08, 2021
Abeg make e land for my compound so we sure china ass
Re: Debris Of Chinese Rocket May Hit Abuja This Weekend by tfelicityk(m): 5:58pm On May 08, 2021
Why Abuja in particular? Well, this is a message to the government...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Bitter-truth As An International Student In The Us / 12 Most Loved Cities In Nigeria / Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.