Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,652 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:32 AM

Police Officer Killed As Shi’ites Protest In Abuja (Picture) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Officer Killed As Shi’ites Protest In Abuja (Picture) (31734 Views)

US Warns Citizens Over Shi’ites Protest In Abuja, Others / Tinubu Meets Aregbesola, Other Osun APC Chieftains In Abuja (Picture) / Reps Adjourn As Shi’ites Invade NASS, Pulls Down Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officer Killed As Shi’ites Protest In Abuja (Picture) by Skillsnigeria: 5:43pm On May 08, 2021
God will deliver us from this useless country
Re: Police Officer Killed As Shi’ites Protest In Abuja (Picture) by hslbroker2(m): 5:46pm On May 08, 2021
Omihanifa:
A time will come that these security agencies will turn their arms against these politicians if something isn't done about these killings.

Majority of the insecurity and death happening in Nigeria can easily be prevented if the president decides to act and refuses to take sides

Re: Police Officer Killed As Shi’ites Protest In Abuja (Picture) by AutoRedux: 5:47pm On May 08, 2021
Omihanifa:
A time will come that these security agencies will turn their arms against these politicians if something isn't done about these killings.

Majority of the insecurity and death happening in Nigeria can easily be prevented if the president decides to act and refuses to take sides

So you still think that there is a president in aso rock.
Re: Police Officer Killed As Shi’ites Protest In Abuja (Picture) by HONOR1: 5:48pm On May 08, 2021
Omihanifa:

I cant wait cos i believe then we have come together to fight the demonic leaders
Re: Police Officer Killed As Shi’ites Protest In Abuja (Picture) by Maconstruct(m): 5:50pm On May 08, 2021
I would love to advice d concerned ministry to Listen and calm d grievances of d shites rather than "crush them" or else their nxt uprising could b with deadlier weapons like d case of IPOB.

RIP gallant officer.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Killed As Shi’ites Protest In Abuja (Picture) by vivalavida(m): 5:53pm On May 08, 2021
Policemen are now endangered species in this country.
Re: Police Officer Killed As Shi’ites Protest In Abuja (Picture) by Reference(m): 5:54pm On May 08, 2021
Kinzo0917:
The story was aired this morning on brekete radio on human rights radio and TV.the guy that rushed d police officer to d hospital is a brekete taxi driver. Even d police officers his colleagues that were with him all ran away. People should stop killing police officers. This are people fathers, uncles etc. #stopkillingpoliceofficers#

Perhaps the PSC through the National Assembly should push for good governance, if anything to save lives, the lives of its members from the unnecessary overheating of the security sitiation in Nigeria.

It is in the interest of the police to begin to realign its allegiances to the nation by way of the Constitution rather than pecuniary interests masquerading as government.

They just cannot continue to bear the brunt of the personal vendettas, high handedness, ethno-religious posturing and serial injustices of a poorly run government that just cannot seem to be able generate the will to deescalate any form of tension anywhere in the country.

I have seen in very many instances in the developed world where security agencies at the highest levels do advise government on the best course of action and it is not always confrontational and violent. Those are agencies headed by enlightened professionals who know the cost of actions.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Killed As Shi’ites Protest In Abuja (Picture) by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 08, 2021
Omihanifa:

What you are asking Buhari to do is like asking a fowl to grow teeth. We all knew he was an ethno-religiou bigot that is ready to pursue the agenda of Islam and fulani, but we said he was reformed so we voted for him.

What we all need to do is to bear with his regime till 2023 and may God protect us all to see out this monstrous govt.
Re: Police Officer Killed As Shi’ites Protest In Abuja (Picture) by Awoleesu(m): 6:05pm On May 08, 2021
Mysticwebb:
Police officers don suffer o. Every group has just marked them as number one target.

Maybe they'll learn to respect the peoples' wishes especially during elections.
Re: Police Officer Killed As Shi’ites Protest In Abuja (Picture) by Temptee101(m): 6:22pm On May 08, 2021
I have never seen a congregation of dullards in one place like we have in our NASS headed by that fat untamed wild pig.

In a sane society, buhari would have been impeached, tried and imprisoned a long time ago.

This country is dead
Re: Police Officer Killed As Shi’ites Protest In Abuja (Picture) by Elbinawi: 6:34pm On May 08, 2021
The Nigerian Police reported via @vanguardngrnews that one policeman was stabbed to death during the yearly #QudsDay rally in Abuja.

This is a mischievous conspiracy to cover the use of live ammunition by the cowardly Nigerian police on unarmed civilians in Abuja.

The #QudsDay rallies took place in more than 50 towns and cities in Northern Nigeria, all ended up peacefully with the exception of Abuja. Why is the Abuja rally an exception, we ask the Nigerian Police?

Our wives and children actively participated in the QudsDay rallies. Who will go to a rally with his wife and children and be armed with dangerous weapons?

Lest I Forget! And when did Vanguard Newspaper become the official mouthpiece of the Nigerian police? This is compromised Journalism. Vanguard reported the incident word-by-word of the Press Statement that the Police PRO gave them without hearing the other side. How much is the Nigerian Police paying Vanguard Newspaper for this gutter Journalism? How much?

The 49 abducted members of the Islamic Movement in Nigeria that included women and children by the Nigerian Police should be release immediately. It is constitutional rights to protest in Nigeria.

#FreePalestine
#FlyTheFlag
#Quds_Is_Closer
#FreeZakzaky

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: Police Officer Killed As Shi’ites Protest In Abuja (Picture) by Nats12(m): 6:39pm On May 08, 2021
It's quite painful that my uncle has to pay the ultimate price, continue to rest in peace �
Re: Police Officer Killed As Shi’ites Protest In Abuja (Picture) by Styluss: 6:42pm On May 08, 2021
EmekaBlue:
As Shiites see everywhere for d country dey hot dem say make dem use this opportunity do their own

Violence in the blood of all these Muslims dont know wtf is wrong in their head
nonsense... Shiites has been doing that way before the country becme hot. And the police has been killing them ever since
Re: Police Officer Killed As Shi’ites Protest In Abuja (Picture) by Yankee101: 6:43pm On May 08, 2021
Only Islam and all its variants are causing all these havoc all over nigeria, Africa and the world

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Killed As Shi’ites Protest In Abuja (Picture) by Chris589: 6:50pm On May 08, 2021
Yankee101:
Only Islam and all its variants are causing all these havoc all over nigeria, Africa and the world

Thank you. Look at the nations suffering terrorism. It is Islam. Their religion encourages violence. What is all this?
Re: Police Officer Killed As Shi’ites Protest In Abuja (Picture) by ofiko123(m): 7:03pm On May 08, 2021
[quote author=Xscape1993 post=101497353]Killings everywhere in Nigeria.[/quo

I am telling you...there is no end in sight for it..
Re: Police Officer Killed As Shi’ites Protest In Abuja (Picture) by thatsleepboy1: 7:06pm On May 08, 2021
richmond500:
My country is finished.
As we no get money to travel go Europe, make we wait for reincarnation as our only hope

Bros use desert enter Europe na
Re: Police Officer Killed As Shi’ites Protest In Abuja (Picture) by Jostoman: 7:07pm On May 08, 2021
Abdul05:
God punish all those shi'ites--very foolish pple
police have been killing those guys all this while what did you say
Re: Police Officer Killed As Shi’ites Protest In Abuja (Picture) by Yankee101: 7:20pm On May 08, 2021
Clearly Islam is not a peaceful religion. Come to Christ today. As Christians we love and GUARANTEE you eternal life with God.
Re: Police Officer Killed As Shi’ites Protest In Abuja (Picture) by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 08, 2021
Time for shites to take all the revenges they needed had come! Take your revenge against those killing you guys without mercy, it is an opportunity of your holy wars!
Re: Police Officer Killed As Shi’ites Protest In Abuja (Picture) by Whois(m): 7:30pm On May 08, 2021
emmabest2000:
Buhari is a badluck

He don spoil market for (another fulani man) atiku and tinubu presidency

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Killed As Shi’ites Protest In Abuja (Picture) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:34pm On May 08, 2021
Styluss:
nonsense... Shiites has been doing that way before the country becme hot. And the police has been killing them ever since
resumption cheesy
Re: Police Officer Killed As Shi’ites Protest In Abuja (Picture) by richmond500: 8:28pm On May 08, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

Bros use desert enter Europe na
what if I end for Libya?
Re: Police Officer Killed As Shi’ites Protest In Abuja (Picture) by Twoclans(f): 8:48pm On May 08, 2021
I was at Wuse market yesterday when this guys brought their protest to that axis.Hmmmmmmm the security guys at the market locked the market gates immediately.

See my heart beating and beating.

This country is sha in trouble.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Killed As Shi’ites Protest In Abuja (Picture) by IbnTruth: 9:12pm On May 08, 2021
Re: Police Officer Killed As Shi’ites Protest In Abuja (Picture) by thatsleepboy1: 10:00pm On May 08, 2021
richmond500:
what if I end for Libya?

Na from Libya you go move na
Re: Police Officer Killed As Shi’ites Protest In Abuja (Picture) by Godswrath(m): 10:59pm On May 08, 2021
Idiot, be wise like a serpent, you say no, now tell me what will be the fate of your family you left behind.
Shame, shame and absolute shame to die for this nation.
Re: Police Officer Killed As Shi’ites Protest In Abuja (Picture) by charlesucheh(m): 12:03am On May 09, 2021
I've almost forgotten about this group.
Still surprised they haven't turned into something else. Thought they would have increased the number of menace currently disturbing the country in the name of free Elzazzaky!!
Re: Police Officer Killed As Shi’ites Protest In Abuja (Picture) by mondi2: 2:50am On May 09, 2021
RIP. Buhari should stop all this killing in the country
Re: Police Officer Killed As Shi’ites Protest In Abuja (Picture) by showafrica(m): 9:05am On May 09, 2021
richmond500:
My country is finished.
As we no get money to travel go Europe, make we wait for reincarnation as our only hope

Lol lol,. Reincarnation as the only hope... Laugh wan kill me here, no be small thing o
Re: Police Officer Killed As Shi’ites Protest In Abuja (Picture) by showafrica(m): 9:06am On May 09, 2021
mystery22:
Fulani government never learn until they stupidly make these shittes members carry arms

Na the next thing na, country is gone already.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Killed As Shi’ites Protest In Abuja (Picture) by Chienex24(m): 9:48am On May 09, 2021
richmond500:
My country is finished.

Bross, abeg no kill pesin with laugh... Werey grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

War Against Money Laundering: Banks, PDP Kick Against Cbn’s Policy / "Nigerian Lawmakers In Sexual Misconduct" - Entwistle, US Ambassador To Nigeria / Fashola Moves To Power Schools, Hospitals With Solar. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.