Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,667 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Eight ‘kidnappers’ Arrested In Osun Are All Tiv Benue Indigene - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Eight ‘kidnappers’ Arrested In Osun Are All Tiv Benue Indigene (1230 Views)

Notorious Kidnappers Arrested After Killing Reverend Father In Imo. Photos / Notorious Kidnappers Arrested While Trying To Collect Ransom In Delta. Photo / Prostitutes, Kidnappers Arrested & Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eight ‘kidnappers’ Arrested In Osun Are All Tiv Benue Indigene by sarrki(m): 5:00pm On May 08, 2021
The Police Public Relations Officer for the Osun State Police Command, Mrs Yemisi Opalola, on Saturday confirmed that the suspects were arrested at Omo-Ijesa village in Osun State.

Opalola said the suspects; Orikashima David, Teryange Demenogo, Terngu Tortindi, Anawuese Akough, Mbalumulum Kaorga, Comfort Terdoo, Michael Msendoo and Aondoaseer Terver, are all Tivs from Benue State.

The police spokesperson said the suspects were arrested through credible intelligence received by policemen trailing the abductors of a 65-year-old, Mrs Akiishi Catherine.

She explained that the suspects kidnapped the woman in Benue State and brought her to the village in Osun as deceptive tactics to avoid arrest by the Police in Benue State.

She said that the suspects want to use the village in Osun as a safe haven for the negotiation and collection of ransom.

The PPRO said the suspects eventually killed the woman, adding that they would be handed over to the Benue State Police Command as soon as the preliminary investigation is concluded.

https://dailytrust.com/police-arrest-eight-kidnappers-in-osun?fbclid=IwAR3TCSTVDoe7-nY94eSZj45YFBgstrquQdMZBCLwSH3Z182Y_HfhFIaKsms
Re: Eight ‘kidnappers’ Arrested In Osun Are All Tiv Benue Indigene by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 08, 2021
I bet to disagree, another verifiable news source said Five (5) of them were yorubas, 2 from benue state and One from Katsina...

I think dailytrust is on a campaign to misinform the public inorder for people to blame ortom and tag it that all the attacks on benue were tivs..

The names were all fabricated and different from names I read earlier.

This is propaganda at its fullest.....The culprits were yorubas, Tivs and a fulani man.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eight ‘kidnappers’ Arrested In Osun Are All Tiv Benue Indigene by optionalY09: 5:02pm On May 08, 2021
That’s why they were arrested and paraded

you won’t hear anything if they were Fulanis

2 Likes

Re: Eight ‘kidnappers’ Arrested In Osun Are All Tiv Benue Indigene by sarrki(m): 5:04pm On May 08, 2021
optionalY09:
That’s why he they were arrested and paraded

At many other times they are Fulani

Whereas the one committed by Igbos are unknown gun men ?

You guys sucks

5 Likes

Re: Eight ‘kidnappers’ Arrested In Osun Are All Tiv Benue Indigene by sarrki(m): 5:05pm On May 08, 2021
Juliusmalema:
I bet to disagree, another verifiable news source said Five (5) of them were yorubas, 2 from benue state and One from Katsina...

I think dailytrust is on a campaign to misfortune the public inorder for people to blame ortom and tag it that all the attacks on benue were tivs

Source of your story please

Don’t forget they were paraded on National news

5 Likes

Re: Eight ‘kidnappers’ Arrested In Osun Are All Tiv Benue Indigene by optionalY09: 5:06pm On May 08, 2021
sarrki:

Whereas the one committed by Igbos are unknown gun men ?

You guys sucks

Go fvck you mama or better still a she goat

3 Likes

Re: Eight ‘kidnappers’ Arrested In Osun Are All Tiv Benue Indigene by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 08, 2021
sarrki:

You were asking me for source to a verified news.

How do you even think?

when they were paraded on national news do they have their names inscribed on their faces..

I still insist you fabricated this and totally different from other national newspapers.

2 Likes

Re: Eight ‘kidnappers’ Arrested In Osun Are All Tiv Benue Indigene by sarrki(m): 5:12pm On May 08, 2021
Juliusmalema:

You were asking me for source to a verified news.

How do you even think?

when they were paraded on national news do they have their names inscribed on their faces..

I still insist you fabricated this and totally different from other national newspapers.

Once a news don’t sooth you guys narrative it becomes fake

You guys should secede if you want and stop disturbing our peace

5 Likes

Re: Eight ‘kidnappers’ Arrested In Osun Are All Tiv Benue Indigene by Ahmeduana(m): 5:16pm On May 08, 2021
Juliusmalema:

I think dailytrust is on a campaign to misfortune the public inorder for people to blame ortom and tag it that all the attacks on benue were tivs..

This is propaganda at its fullest.....The culprits were yorubas, Tivs and a fulani man.
MISFORTUNE or MISINFORM?
Re: Eight ‘kidnappers’ Arrested In Osun Are All Tiv Benue Indigene by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 08, 2021
sarrki:

Once a news don’t sooth you guys narrative it becomes fake

You guys should secede if you want and stop disturbing our peace

Nobody is disturbing unity beggars. People that begs for unity at any slightest opportunity.
Re: Eight ‘kidnappers’ Arrested In Osun Are All Tiv Benue Indigene by 3lovelyflowers(f): 5:30pm On May 08, 2021
They leave own state to go perpetrate evil in another person's state?

1 Like

Re: Eight ‘kidnappers’ Arrested In Osun Are All Tiv Benue Indigene by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 08, 2021
Juliusmalema:

I think dailytrust is on a campaign to misinform the public inorder for people to blame ortom and tag it that all the attacks on benue were tivs..

You've to back up your delusional assertion with concrete evidence and names beyond reasonable doubt rather than crying rubbish with usual mediocrity. If it were others tribes you'll wail tired but truth is coming out and you're playing foul!

3 Likes

Re: Eight ‘kidnappers’ Arrested In Osun Are All Tiv Benue Indigene by ThatFairGuy1: 5:35pm On May 08, 2021
Deputy chief wailer angry

Juliusmalema:

2 Likes

Re: Eight ‘kidnappers’ Arrested In Osun Are All Tiv Benue Indigene by Skillsnigeria: 5:36pm On May 08, 2021
hmmm, everybody wan cash out
Re: Eight ‘kidnappers’ Arrested In Osun Are All Tiv Benue Indigene by Xhuntra: 5:38pm On May 08, 2021
UGM destroying police stations in the SE are all from SW. God will surely destroy their plans
Re: Eight ‘kidnappers’ Arrested In Osun Are All Tiv Benue Indigene by afube: 6:51pm On May 08, 2021
Juliusmalema:

yoruba sophistry at its best!
Re: Eight ‘kidnappers’ Arrested In Osun Are All Tiv Benue Indigene by ivolt: 7:21pm On May 08, 2021
sarrki:

Expect no response. He made up the story.
Re: Eight ‘kidnappers’ Arrested In Osun Are All Tiv Benue Indigene by vengertime: 7:24pm On May 08, 2021
sarrki:
The Police Public Relations Officer for the Osun State Police Command, Mrs Yemisi Opalola, on Saturday confirmed that the suspects were arrested at Omo-Ijesa village in Osun State.

Opalola said the suspects; Orikashima David, Teryange Demenogo, Terngu Tortindi, Anawuese Akough, Mbalumulum Kaorga, Comfort Terdoo, Michael Msendoo and Aondoaseer Terver, are all Tivs from Benue State.

The police spokesperson said the suspects were arrested through credible intelligence received by policemen trailing the abductors of a 65-year-old, Mrs Akiishi Catherine.

She explained that the suspects kidnapped the woman in Benue State and brought her to the village in Osun as deceptive tactics to avoid arrest by the Police in Benue State.

She said that the suspects want to use the village in Osun as a safe haven for the negotiation and collection of ransom.

The PPRO said the suspects eventually killed the woman, adding that they would be handed over to the Benue State Police Command as soon as the preliminary investigation is concluded.

https://dailytrust.com/police-arrest-eight-kidnappers-in-osun?fbclid=IwAR3TCSTVDoe7-nY94eSZj45YFBgstrquQdMZBCLwSH3Z182Y_HfhFIaKsms

Pure lies. Those were innocent people that the dubious security agencies want to frame up for Fulani bandits crime.
Re: Eight ‘kidnappers’ Arrested In Osun Are All Tiv Benue Indigene by NyamiriFlathead: 7:33pm On May 08, 2021
So tiv benue people have joined fulani terrorists in kidnapping, may God destroy you cursed people and may your land never know peace again.
God bless yoruba nation
Re: Eight ‘kidnappers’ Arrested In Osun Are All Tiv Benue Indigene by NyamiriFlathead: 7:37pm On May 08, 2021
Juliusmalema:

shey you be chairman of wailing wailers association ni, your wailing just dey sweet my body
Re: Eight ‘kidnappers’ Arrested In Osun Are All Tiv Benue Indigene by temitope27(m): 7:21am On May 09, 2021
Set awon heardsmen, oloriburuku kete
Re: Eight ‘kidnappers’ Arrested In Osun Are All Tiv Benue Indigene by Jostoman: 8:25am On May 09, 2021
Pictures of the tiv kidnapers or I don't believe it.

(1) (Reply)

... / The Nigerian Army ,has Left The Unknown Gunmen That Attached Them .they Are Now / What Should I Do To This Criminal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.