Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Meet Tychon Carter, The First Black Winner Of Big Brother Canada (Photos) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Meet Tychon Carter, The First Black Winner Of Big Brother Canada (Photos) (51413 Views)

Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 / Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Tychon Carter, The First Black Winner Of Big Brother Canada (Photos) by matterNodey: 9:21pm On May 08, 2021
Lazy youth
Re: Meet Tychon Carter, The First Black Winner Of Big Brother Canada (Photos) by popefuse(m): 9:34pm On May 08, 2021
Abeg who win big brother Cameroon?
Re: Meet Tychon Carter, The First Black Winner Of Big Brother Canada (Photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:36pm On May 08, 2021
Buhari na fulani man
Re: Meet Tychon Carter, The First Black Winner Of Big Brother Canada (Photos) by Ekaka1(m): 10:06pm On May 08, 2021
popefuse:
Abeg who win big brother Cameroon?
It's the Ghanaian big brother that won it cheesy grin
Re: Meet Tychon Carter, The First Black Winner Of Big Brother Canada (Photos) by Anieke39(m): 10:08pm On May 08, 2021
Raydos:

Inferiority complex

I've never seen a white person all my life saying "I'm proud to be white"
black racist
Re: Meet Tychon Carter, The First Black Winner Of Big Brother Canada (Photos) by KingZaddy(m): 10:55pm On May 08, 2021
pocohantas:

Same way other races won it, but the first time a BLACK MAN won, they had to sensitize it. It is common sense that a minority win would be sensitized, be it racial, gender or a combination of both.

Is there any redpiller with sense?

The minority was italicized for a reason. To your question, there are things people of a particular age, race, gender or whatever are deemed incapable of pulling off. The glass ceiling is there...

Obama was the 44th President of America. Not 1st, not 2nd, not even 20th- but we all know how much buzz that made. All because he was BLACK!!!

Black men and WOMEN were happy. If Obama was a woman with a vagina, I am sure black men would spend more time analyzing why she isn’t worth the hype or who she fcked to become the POTUS. Sometimes I wonder why you guys do not take this battle outside. Go slug it out with Chinese, Indians and Americans in tech.

Every time una dey Naija dey drag with women.
Lol...

Honestly this your post make me shame sha...

You and nairaland guys are like water and oil
Re: Meet Tychon Carter, The First Black Winner Of Big Brother Canada (Photos) by neyohh: 11:31pm On May 08, 2021
And?

1 Like

Re: Meet Tychon Carter, The First Black Winner Of Big Brother Canada (Photos) by jimmynauty: 7:22am On May 09, 2021
Anieke39:
Am proud to be black . racist go to hell

Low self esteem?

1 Like

Re: Meet Tychon Carter, The First Black Winner Of Big Brother Canada (Photos) by DAMN99: 7:55am On May 09, 2021
Must you use the black tag?
Re: Meet Tychon Carter, The First Black Winner Of Big Brother Canada (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 9:56am On May 09, 2021
pocohantas:

Same way other races won it, but the first time a BLACK MAN won, they had to sensitize it. It is common sense that a minority win would be sensitized, be it racial, gender or a combination of both.

Is there any redpiller with sense?

The minority was italicized for a reason. To your question, there are things people of a particular age, race, gender or whatever are deemed incapable of pulling off. The glass ceiling is there...

Obama was the 44th President of America. Not 1st, not 2nd, not even 20th- but we all know how much buzz that made. All because he was BLACK!!!

Black men and WOMEN were happy. If Obama was a woman with a vagina, I am sure black men would spend more time analyzing why she isn’t worth the hype or who she fcked to become the POTUS. Sometimes I wonder why you guys do not take this battle outside. Go slug it out with Chinese, Indians and Americans in tech.

None of them have sense. They post things to sound smart but end up exposing their mass folly.

Same man is probably working under women or leeching off one.
Re: Meet Tychon Carter, The First Black Winner Of Big Brother Canada (Photos) by Daneguakhi(m): 10:44am On May 09, 2021
Victoria Woghiren, thats a Nigerian there!
Re: Meet Tychon Carter, The First Black Winner Of Big Brother Canada (Photos) by ogwumgbe: 1:03pm On May 09, 2021
etrange:

There's always a first, sir. A black man is winning it for the first time after all these years and they're already disturbing people (using your words), yet whites who have been winning are not complaining. Before this "man" won it, both men and women have been winning. I don't even know why Nigerians like division and power struggle. You're already divided along tribal, religious and regional lines, and now it's gender. It's as if everyone is fighting everyone in that country. Other countries are busy empowering thier women but you guys will go to any length to keep them subdued for the fear that you'd lose your gender superiority.

And that is the reason the country continues to take nose drive to Hell. I don't know why they hate women so much yet can't stay two days without sticking their useless dicks inside the same pussy they hate so much

1 Like

Re: Meet Tychon Carter, The First Black Winner Of Big Brother Canada (Photos) by eyinjuege: 3:13pm On May 10, 2021
pocohantas:

Sometimes I wonder why you guys do not take this battle outside. Go slug it out with Chinese, Indians and Americans in tech.

This is really worrying. Look at the state Nigeria is in. A failed state at this point and all our young men seem to be interested in is female affairs.
Many secretly wish to be female.
The brave ones are already cross dressing without care, some are cross dressing under the guise of skits.
They live to compete with females, despite the fact that there are more important things to worry about in Africa. Given the headway men have over women in Nigeria, they are underutilising it.
Someone even mentioned here on one thread like that saying - women shouldn't be allowed to work because they're competing with the men in the job market and men can't find jobs in Nigeria again, hence struggle to be breadwinners.
Can you imagine his own solution to unemployment in Nigeria?
Majority of threads on prick and puna matter on NL are created by males. I can't help but wonder if na the mods dey arrange story tellers or what?
Anyway, I really wish our youths could be more productive with their time.
Women ate needed in the development of any nation. People need to understand this and know peace

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Queen, Nini, Saga, Angel And Pere / Nkem Owo Aka Osuofia Dead (Rumour or True) / I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.