Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

A Testimony About Women Empowerment - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Testimony About Women Empowerment (135 Views)

4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women, If You Want To Live Long / How I Got Married With Just N28,900 (my True Life Testimony) / Lady Who Waited For Many Years Before Welcoming Her Daughter, Shares testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Testimony About Women Empowerment by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 08, 2021
I’ve always thought to myself, why is it that men are quick to stop and give a lady lift while her fellow women would ignore unless they know the lady personally?

So this evening, while strolling to retouch my hair, a lady (woman actually) stopped to ask me where I was going so she could drop me. Like this is the first time, and I was pleasantly surprised. I told her not to worry, since I was just seconds away from where I was going.

Ladies, it’s not every time you’ll be screaming women empowerment when you can’t even help your fellow ladies. You hardly complement each other. You easily get envious of each other’s achievement. Backstabbing, etc.

Yet when your husband cheats on you, you run to ladies expecting sympathy. Probably if you had picked that lady strolling, or hung out with them, your husband won’t have seen them.

That lady might not have to face sexual harassment from a man if you had given her that job rather than being jealous that she was confident and outspoken or probably younger and better looking than you.

Most ladies only remember women empowerment when things are not working out in their marriage or relationship. But when everything is good and rosy, other women are termed bitter.

This writeup might sound like entitlement, but men don’t hesitate to help each other.

And I practice what I preach. I won’t see a lady in need and ignore, even if it’s to give my last cash. I would never see a lady with a nice hairdo, clothes or clear skin and won’t complement, I’m not created that way.

It’s not about shouting the future is female. You have to walk the talk.

Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Designing Graphics With Your Smartphone. / International Widow's Day!! / Bored? CLEAN WITH ME Extremely Relaxing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.